Home » » iPhone 3.0.1 iTunes update

iPhone 3.0.1 iTunes update

Written By Hans Berger on Friday, July 31, 2009 | 8:18 AM

Remember that iPhone virus we wrote about here yesterday? Guess what, Apple has finally patched it! Today Apple released iPhone 3.0.1 which patches the exploit. Security expert Charlie Miller demonstrated the iPhone SMS Exploit in the Black Hat conference just yesterday, and It would of taken hackers at least two weeks to come up with a virus.

I knew Apple would come up with a patch, but I'm surprised that they were able to release it right after the day Charlie Miller revealed the exploit. Charlie Miller had notified Apple 6 weeks ago and they didn't do anything.

If you're an iPhone, iPhone 3G, or iPhone 3GS user you must update to iPhone 3.0.1, iPhone 3G 3.0.1, or iPhone 3GS 3.0.1 firmware.

How to update to iPhone 3.0.1

1. Connect your iPhone to your PC
2. Launch iTunes and click Check for updates

iPhone 3.0.1 update message

3. Click Update

iPhone OS 3.0.1 software update

4. An iPhone OS 3.0.1 software update box should show up, click Next. Read the license agreement (if you want) then click Agree and your download will start.

5. The file size is 297.7 MB. Once the iPhone 3.0.1 firmware is finished downloading it will install on your iPhone. This update just fixes the SMS vulnerability, and it is highly recommended you update!

iPhone 3.0.1 Download Links

Having trouble downloading iPhone 3.0.1 firmware through iTunes? No problem, you can directly download your iPhone 3.0.1 IPSW file using any of the links below.

If you know any one else using an iPhone, be sure to remind them to update to this latest firmware! There is no iPod Touch 3.0.1 firmware update, this update is just for iPhone users.

iPhone 3.0.1 Jailbreaking information

Yes, jailbreaking does work with the iPhone 3.0.1 update for all iPhone users, but a jailbreak for it has not been released yet. Stay tuned, we'll make a post here once an iPhone 3.0.1 jailbreak is released.

Update: Here is an iPhone 3.0.1 jailbreak and unlock guide.

Da Jagan
July 31, 2009 at 8:31 AM

Wow! this was fast! i was hoping for the good side hackers to release the patch before the apple would, so non-jailbreakers iphone owners will probably consider jailbreaking their phones, and will learn how much fun having it jailbroken. but anyway this would keep us stop getting paranoid about the sms virus. Thank you apple!

umair
July 31, 2009 at 9:23 AM

apparently i am able to jailbreak my iphone 3g after updating to firmwire 3.0.1

i used redsnow 0.7.2 and used the firmwire 3.0 the jailbreaking went fine and cydia works....

@VolkanR
July 31, 2009 at 9:31 AM

Wow that was fast thanks apple and the def team.

ray
July 31, 2009 at 9:44 AM

hey will it work with iphone 3gs i mean if i update it will dre be any prob

Trepsul
July 31, 2009 at 9:46 AM

I really do hope a person or group will release a small patch to be installed from Cydia or other similar form, I just upgraded to 3.0 and it was a big hassle.

prostovanka
July 31, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Don't Forget if you're using UltraSn0w - Dev-Team Unlock for the iPhone this will most likely UPDATE your Baseband.

Don't be in a hurry to update. Check out http(:)//blog.iphone-dev(.)org before doing so.

July 31, 2009 at 10:33 AM

So should I not update that patch if my phone is already jail broken, or can I update it? I dont want to get bricked or anything.

bob
July 31, 2009 at 11:12 AM

it doesnt work jst tried it

salstar
August 1, 2009 at 6:28 PM

I've made 4 attempts to update my iphone to 3.0 via itunes. It takes hours to backup and ends with an error stating connection was lost. Perhaps its just not meant to be....lol.....I also changed my apple id and now I'm unable to access itunes on my iphone. I tried syncing but no my apple id remains unchanged on the iphone....any suggestions to my 2 problems would be greatly appreciated.

Mark
August 1, 2009 at 6:35 PM

I am amazed it requires downloading a 300MB file for a simple patch! Does Apple think we all have unlimited internet capacity? That is a 3 hour download for a typical ADSL user.

john
August 3, 2009 at 8:51 AM

updated but ssh doesnt work as good

before i would put my custom theme in (root)>library>themes. now it says file not exhist. so now i have to put it in root>var>themes. i think this saves it on hard disk instead of memory

Kurt
August 3, 2009 at 12:17 PM

This Does Not update your baseband. The baseband stays the same for all models. However. There are some backup issues associated with it

Ish
August 3, 2009 at 7:48 PM

i've tried to update to the lastest 3.0.1 and when it gets to updating photos, it stops. it tells me that it can't sync due to disc unable to be found or something like that. what's up?

August 4, 2009 at 1:58 AM

was unable to down load iphone 3.0.1 update using itunes(time out error).Managed to download update from your site.
no instuctions on how to install iphone update 3.0.1 zip file.
Any surggestions?

Trepsul
August 4, 2009 at 5:07 PM

Rename it to .ipsw then hold Shift, in iTunes, while pressing Restore and look for it, should work in WinXP at least. gl

August 4, 2009 at 6:34 PM

I have jailbroken my iPhone 2G with iPhone 3.0.1; using redsniw0.8 and firmware iPhone3.0 OS. But when I tried to open cydia, it is not connecting to internet by wi-fi si I am unable to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com to sources, thereby my iPhone is still locked. Can anybody help me to unlock mky iPhone, I will be highly grateful.
Thanks!
Anand P

Subodh
August 4, 2009 at 10:33 PM

I updated iPhone 3G OS 3.0 to 3.0.1 butta my iPhone is showing that
inserted sim and pin to unlock, and i don't know how to jailbreak.

joe
August 5, 2009 at 2:17 AM

"and It would of taken hackers at least two weeks to come up with a virus"

should be

"and it would have taken..."

Q Boy
August 5, 2009 at 7:46 PM

I just jailbroken my iphone 3G firmware 3.0.1 using redsnow. Its working perfectly fine, but theres one problem.

When im syncing it with itunes 8.2 itunes will hang. Please help me. I have no music in my iphone!

JaeKuzco
August 6, 2009 at 4:49 AM

first download redsnow 0.8 then the open it, browse and find the 3.0 ipsw. if you cant find it just google it and re download it and save it to your desktop. it works for the 3.0.1 update also. follow the redsnow instructions and you should be fine!! questions @JaeKuzco on twitter!!

anthony Harden
August 7, 2009 at 2:17 AM

how do i install it?

Help im stuck

finsk
August 7, 2009 at 8:35 AM

HEY

i need a IPSW to unlock my iPhone. caan anyone help me plz???

rastakac
August 8, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Important thing is... if you have already jailbroken iphone 3G running 3.0 (i.e. with crashed reboot caused by app 'activateMMS2g' which is not dedicated for 3G or any other shitty reason, you will be able to run DFU mode by connecting usb cable when iphone turned off and holding home button ('connect to itunes' scr appears) and use itunes to run automatic recovery with 3.0.1 upgrade and then use redsn0w 0.8 to jailbreak it back to 3.0 with previously downloaded ipsw file (yes, it's possible to downgrade back to 3.0, no difference in baseband ver) BUT!!!... you will loose synced and blackmarket apps. You will need to sync everything (music, pics, videos, setting, legal apps) back from itunes, run cydia, add ultrasn0w rep (http://repo666.ultasn0w.com where '0' is ZERO) and install utrasn0w package again, go to cydia and reinstall all blackmarket apps like cycorder, ifile, winterboard, etc. The good thing is that folders with apps setup content does resist itunes update and after apps reinstall all apps should automatically run previous config, so cycorder will see recorded movies, winterboard should boot up with wallpaper and custom settings. It's easy but waste about an hour to get back to the point where you lost your prefs and apps.
If need some quick advice visit dev-team blog or mail me rastakac@o2.pl. BTW, I'm Polish so please stay with leniency to my english;)

note for 3G 2.2.1 users: You can safely upgrade through iTunes to 3.0 (if iTunes shows newest at the moment 3.0.1 or higher upgrade download from web 3.0 ipsw file and click upgrade button in itunes when holding shift button, this way you will keep your config, legal apps and mus/video files) and then process with redsn0w and utrasn0w just like above.

GOOD LUCK everyone!

rastakac
August 8, 2009 at 1:25 PM

as simple as typing '3G 3.0 ipsw download' in google.....
click ENTER and.. browse the results.. 'i think':>

then you will get i.e. this:

rastakac
August 8, 2009 at 2:13 PM

quite important correction, I though that after itunes update to 3.0.1 and redsn0w using 3.0 ipsw file iphone 3G will downgrade but supprisingly it stays as 3.0.1 (7A400), so.. afterall you'll get jailbroken 3.0.1. I recommend to reconfigure all network and pusch settings for batt issues just like in case of updating to 3.0 cause I saw NO informations about batt problems fix in new 3.0.1.

Best luck, rastakac.

Melanie
August 10, 2009 at 3:16 PM

what does the 3.0.1 update do? like what does it change / or whats new?

Jan
August 10, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Hey,

my Itunes can't finish the download of the 3.0.1 update, so I downloaded the IPSW file manually as posted above. But how can I install it now? I already deleted the .zip extension, but if I click on it now only itunes opens without doing anything although the iPhone is connected. What do I have to do? And my phone is not jailbreaked yet, is that necessary?

Thanks!

Chris
August 12, 2009 at 6:22 AM

Dont jailbreak your iphone running 3.0.1 with redsnow 0.8 slecting the 3.0 firmware it will drain yor battery i have iphone 3gs 3.0.1 jailbroken and in standby for 3 hours drain my battery a 50% of fully charged

Randy Bush
August 12, 2009 at 3:00 PM

have a jailbroken and unlocked 3g with 2.2.1. i let itunes upgrade to 3.0.1. it now says the sim is not inserted or needs unlock code and whines for me to connect the usb/itunes, but doing so is to no avail.

Sherrman
August 12, 2009 at 4:56 PM

You are right, Chris.

Drain my battery as below. at least 20 to 30 % battery faster.

restore my phone and plan to to jailbreak so soon until someone patch it.

Me
August 13, 2009 at 2:10 AM

"It would of taken hackers...." It would OF??? It would OF??? I think you mean "It would HAVE..."

pratik
August 13, 2009 at 5:04 AM

hi i have iphone 3gs and i cant see my iphone when i use itine for show iphone in my pc. my iphone version is 3.0.1 so pls.. reply me.. and help me to use my iphone with itune in pc..

Wunus
August 13, 2009 at 6:25 AM

Have your iphone contected with iTunes and press "SHIFT" and "RESTORE". You will be asked now for your 3.0.1. file (*.ipsw) -> double click on it and your updated will be installed.

Tom
August 13, 2009 at 9:07 PM

YES!! It really annoys me when I see bad English online. If you want to be read and taken seriously, you need to get the basics right first.

Well done 'Me'

Jman
August 14, 2009 at 4:09 PM

Wouldn't this virus issue be a problem with iPod touch users (like myself) too
I mean, we use the Internet

Richard
August 15, 2009 at 11:42 AM

I installed the new software into my (jailbroken) iPhone today, and I have lost all the applications that I have ever installed! The icons are there, but nothing happens when I hit them. When I try to re-sync the device, nothing changes at all.

Am I screwed for life??? Should I do the "restore to original settings" rescue? Help! (And thanks...)

Bethfc
August 15, 2009 at 8:10 PM

Is it safe to just install the 3.0.1 software for my iphone 3g because last time i installed new software it it wouldn't connect to my macbook properly ?

August 16, 2009 at 2:31 PM

3.0.1 download worked flawlessly for me... what's up with you guys? I have a 3gs

Grajoe
August 17, 2009 at 6:31 AM

Help! I have a 2g phone jailbroken which I was using with a work SIM which had a voice only contract. The internet still worked somehow. However upgraded to 3.0.1 and its now worked out I dont have a data contract.. and now internet only works with wireless.... any thoughts?

Steve Jobs
August 17, 2009 at 10:01 AM

If you do install this update and have a stolen or jailbroken phone, your sim won't work. It's easy to solve: get a new IPSW (google it), then use pwnage (google that too), find a place with WIFI and the install a new source in Cydia (google instructions). I had the same problem and solved it in an hour. Also, deactivate auto-updtae on your itunes...

Steve Jobs
August 17, 2009 at 10:07 AM

dont be a twat. how many languages do you speak dude? This is the Web my friend - everyones invited.
prick.

gman
August 17, 2009 at 2:47 PM

You get sms messages over the internet?

las
August 17, 2009 at 7:59 PM

How many languages do you speak? He is maybe a non English native speaker. It is already very good that he can make himself understood. I want to read your French, Chinese or Arabic... The world is not English or American man. Wake up!

bluephone
August 18, 2009 at 7:21 AM

I had problems updating, it gave me an error and my phone was frozen, my PC could not recognize it and it would only show the Connect to iTunes screen.

Well, I know the cause of the problem. My 2 PCs, one a barebone and the other one a laptop, must not send enough current through the UBS connections. When I updated the iphone in another normal PC it did it correctly.

If it happens to you, tried it on another computer.

tahir
August 19, 2009 at 9:54 PM

wat does it dooo 3.0.1 or wats new

Vicey
August 22, 2009 at 4:26 AM

~~****I REALLY REALLY NEED HELP!!!~~~***** Hi all, my jailbroken/unlocked 3G ( I used redsn0w to jailbreak and Cydia to unlock)is stuck in restoration mode... It was acting ok however I kept on getting a red bolt on the battery and it did not want to charge... I plugged it in to I-Tunes and it gave me the option to upgrade it to 3.0.1 ,as the software may be the problem... (DUMB ASS ME!!) I selected "ok,upgrade"... - I tunes gave me an error message "13"... Now I am stuck in recovery/restoration mode ... I have tried restoring it to factory settings a million and one ways... I have done what the tutorials recommend and also i have read the Iphone instruction manual IN and OUT... All I keep getting is the USB and Itunes logo on the screen...
I am desperate to fix it... Please help me out.. THX

Yuca10
August 22, 2009 at 6:15 AM

DONOT DOWNGRADE FROM 3.0.1 TO 3.0 !!!!!!
Every thing is going to work fine but after the final boot you will get an iPhone without service.

Vicey
August 22, 2009 at 1:28 PM

I didn't want to downgrade.. What i want to know is how I can fix it... I can't get it out of restoration/recovery mode...
I want to unblock the phone and sell it..
I've had nothing but problems with this stupid phone...

Jackenpoy
August 25, 2009 at 9:21 PM

Vicey:

1. if your phone is in recovery mode just turn it off for a couple of minutes and unplug it from your computer.
2. dont turn it on yet, just connect it to itunes. itunes will detect your phone and a message will prompt you for restoration. just retore it.
3. once finished, it will prompt your for activation. at this time, use redsnow 0.8 to jailbreak the 3.0 firmware (not 3.0.1).
4. if there's no issue with your 3.0 firmware, just click next, then install cydia or icy (cydia is recommended).
5. connect your phone to internet, and run cydia.
6. click manage, sources, edit, add.
7. type repo666.ultrasn0w.com (snow with zero before w)
8. search for ultrasnow... then install
9. your phone should be functioning well now...

hope it helps you...

DeeLaa77
August 26, 2009 at 2:46 PM

Just a different question before I try to Jailbreak my iPhone (3GS 3.0.1):

Does Jailbreaking it delete an sms messages that I have in my phone, what other data do you loose?

I have backed up my iPhone and am ready to give redsn0w 0.8 a go but dont want to loose my text message history. Also if I restore the backup, will that bring back the text messages???

jackenpoy
August 27, 2009 at 9:03 AM

if you restore back... your sms, pix, apps, contacts, etc including all settings will be reinstalled. but becareful when backing up your phone again. ensure that your computer is virus free otherwise your phone will be infected too. same as what happened to my phone. unknown charges to my account usually happened after 30 mins of different amount. i finally recognize that my computer was infected with trojan virus that keeping my internet opened.

beware of virus... though apple have patches and claim that apple OS is not that vulnerable as windows.. the issue is what will happened if your source file is infected???

kenny
August 28, 2009 at 10:23 PM

im having trouble wif my iphone 3gs,i dled the update from the above and it went to my computer,i extracted it.but my itunes(using the shift and click method) cant see my file,the file doesnt hav anything that has ipsw files.im new to iphone stuffs so pardon me kay?help me out

HXiaonrowas
August 28, 2009 at 11:46 PM

Help!!! I had upgraded my iphone 3g to 3.0.1 firmware fully jailbroken, everything seems to be perfect (syncing cracked apps from itune or downloading from installous), except my battery just won't charge or should I say it charges 20% of the battery in 8 hours. Can anyone fix that issue?
Thank you.

skan
August 29, 2009 at 4:16 AM

why does it say this? (This update just fixes the SMS vulnerability, and it is highly recommended you update!) if nothing happend just yet any body..

Me
August 30, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I speak several languages. But I only publish in the ones I can speak well. If I am unsure I get it checked. Yes everyone is invited. And if anyone can't take critisism, they should probably leave.

Me
August 30, 2009 at 9:50 PM

If the world is not English or America, why is he publishing in English?? If he cannot get it right he needs to be told it is wrong. I will let you read my French when I feel I am competant enough to publish it on the web. If my grammar is wrong....by all means....correct it.

lu
September 1, 2009 at 12:51 AM

I upgraded my iphone 2G from 3.0 to 3.0.1 and it became locked again, and all the hacked apps are gone.
Is that suppose to happen?

iphone person
September 1, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I unlocked my 2G iphone using redsn0w to iPhone 3.0 ipsw and noticed right away that my SMS text messages were being deleted every time I clicked on the green SMS icon. Is this a bug or something else? Why are all my SMS messages being deleted the moment I click on the green icon, which apparently doesn’t enumerate the number of SMS text msgs received anymore. There is absolutely no history being maintained for my SMS text messages; as soon as I quit the SMS messaging apps, all of my text messages disappear. What is going on? How do I fix this?

September 4, 2009 at 1:32 AM

I updated 3.0.0 to 3.0.1 using redsn0w but my iphone doesn't show network, when i dial my number it says- the mobile is switched off???
what is the problem????

Stephanie
September 5, 2009 at 2:49 AM

I am having this same problem. Have you found a solution yet?

jobe
September 5, 2009 at 6:42 AM

That is a common issue. Goggle "IPhone won't charge" Mine had this problem and it was as simple as rebooting while it was plugged in. I really thought I was out of luck because it would charge briefly if I jiggled the plug at the bottom of the phone but it was a software glitch.

blair01
September 6, 2009 at 12:04 AM

my wifi doesnt work..i tired upgrading the software and still doesn't work.. is it the motherboard the problem?

frustrated
September 6, 2009 at 4:13 AM

Same here, seems to be my only issue so far

nick
September 6, 2009 at 7:18 AM

im having trouble downloading the software to begin the jailbreak process. i open redsn0w and it doesnt recognize the file with the software in it

Don
September 7, 2009 at 2:06 AM

I see no ipsw file in the iphone firmware update. I cannot get redsnow to find it. Please help?

Don
September 7, 2009 at 2:18 AM

I'm having the same issue. Let me know if you get a response

steve
September 7, 2009 at 6:03 AM

i am having the same problem. I download the file as .zip, but when i run redsnow, i cannot find the ipsw file ext. i have tried to change the file ext from .zip to .ipsw with no luck. PLEASE HELP ANYONE!!!

Yan
September 9, 2009 at 3:13 AM

I believe you need to point the jailbreaking program (redsn0W, etc.) to the 3.0 firmware and not the 3.01

Yan
September 9, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Also "upgrading" will make all your jailbreak apps disappear (though they will still take up some space in the flash-drive). "Upgrading" also tends to cause a lot more problems; "restore" using the 3.01 firmware is much more reliable, though you will have to re-customize/setup your phone. Personally I would wait for 3.1 (use Pwnage tool so you don't upgrade baseband and can still unlock) before "upgrading" (or rather restoring-up).

gforce
September 11, 2009 at 12:17 AM

I went through the entire process including the unlock and everything seemed to work, but in settings>general>about>carrier it says ATT 4.0. Is this correct? I don't have a sim card to try ATM. I performed the jailbreak/unlock on a clean iPhone 3g v. 3.01 that had not been activated and didn't have a sim card installed. Thanks!

STANLEY
September 14, 2009 at 7:37 AM

STANLEY on September 14th, 2009 at 2:26 pm

Two days ago downloaded 3.1. Hours latter phone went black. Came back by itself few minutes latter. Listining to ipod phone stops gose black. Pushed off button nothing happened. Pushed on off button few more times phone went on. Woke up next morning phone was dead. Pushed on off button time after time nothing happend, five minutes latter phone was on by it’s self. Looked for answers on web should of looked at commments before loading 3.1, will do from now on. Was told allot of people having same problem. Was told to go to a sight and download 3.0. Plug phone into compurter open itunes, open up summery page on my pc hold down shift key and hit restore. Go to 3.0 in my file and it will load into iphone. Process started got half way through go an errror message can’t continue for what ever reason. Hit ok. Process stopped in the software verson showed n/a. Hit restore button as last resort. It erased the whole phone reloaded new 3.1 upgrade then reloade all of my information from my computer file. Phone started up phone is working great just like before. No problems now for 48 hours. Didn’t plan on doing a complete restore just trying to get back to 3.0 but it wouldn’t let me do it. It downloaded 3.1 again. Maybe by clearing everything out of the phone and starting out like a new phone it fixed the problem.Maybe I just got lucky but the phone is working, and it’s been two days now. It may be worth trying to do the same. Hope this helps. Good luck!

TjaK
September 21, 2009 at 10:42 AM

I cannot restore 3gs 3.0.1 through itunes...it says can not be restored, is there another program i can restore it with?

lochias
September 22, 2009 at 6:52 PM

try rename the .zip to .ipsw

Frank
September 23, 2009 at 10:34 PM

I tried that and It still does not work unable to recognize firmware. It starts out processing firmware but then errors out any solutions would help. Thanks

alan
September 24, 2009 at 5:49 AM

i have the same problem, when i upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.1 my iphone 3g began to fail, the screen goes black and after a few moments turn on again, you have to download the file with mozilla no with explorer and it works

DJ
September 26, 2009 at 6:32 AM

hey i understand your issue and i beleive ive resolved the problem, you need to turn off your device and make sure it isnt plugged into your pc however hold down the home button and wait 5 or so seconds after switched off completley then plug in your itunes cable note: you are still holding down the home ,,, still do this until the recovery mode is in place you should be able to restore now in itunes hold shift and selct the ipone software required should selct 3.0.1 and then download redsnow 0.8 and wen asked selct iphone 3.0 software not 3.0.1 and you should be running 3.0.1 again with a working phone

cheers DJ

Morphie
October 1, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Since upgrading my phone will suddenly stop taking calls and SMS:es, and I cant call from it either.
I can "fix it" by rebooting, but wtf?

October 22, 2009 at 4:04 AM

Signing off,PrateekOkay Here I have a brain teaser for all of you:Two batsmen are on 94 not out each. ,

October 23, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Thin-film PV modules use very little semiconductor material. ,

Miza
October 23, 2009 at 2:32 AM

Hi! Anyone manage to fix this issue yet? Im having the same problem:
Would appreciate Info!
Thanks!

Miz

iphone person says:
September 1, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Manuel Rojas
November 25, 2009 at 8:00 AM

hi I installed itunes latest version on my iphone 2G today after that the program told if i want to updated to to firmware latest version 3.1.2. after i finished the installation i can access the iphone and i tunes replies me that i have to change my sim card.
what can i do or i can downgraded to the previous version of the phone

Ben
January 5, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Dude, you are ******. By up-grading to the firmware 3.1.2, you have successfully changed the base-band coding. Thus, you cannot jail-break or upgrade yuet.

mac1_131
January 6, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Need some help please. I have an original iPhone, running 2.2.1, unlocked and jailbroken. I did not do the original unlock, I got it that way.

I want to upgrade to version 3. Can I take this older phone to 3.1.2 or should I stop at 3.0.1?

I have iTunes 8.2 installed. I resisted their offers to upgrade to version 9 cause I thought 8.2 is probably what I wanted to get this done.

I think if I just hit upgrade in iTunes I will get 3.1.2 and a new baseband and be screwed. So I have not done that, and that is what I need help with.

Since iTunes is goind to put a newer version in than I want, I need to do a restore instead, right?

So how do I do this? Do I restore it to 3.0.1 by putting the phone in the restore mode, and then unlock it and jailbreak it with redsn0w 0.8?

Then can I restore my apps, contacts, music etc with iTunes from the old backup?

Can someone please give me the exact steps to do all this?

And can I then go from 3.0.1 to 3.1.2 or should I wait?

thanks!!!

Luis
January 28, 2010 at 1:59 AM

Can the ipad be used to update the iphone
software????? Thanks! =)

February 19, 2010 at 6:55 AM

Did you get this fixed? I have the same problem.

shaun
March 16, 2010 at 3:50 AM

hi there i was deleting some stuff from my iphone but by mistakly ierase every thing,now dont know what to do and i didnt make a back up also so i need help thanks.and now i load the itune on iphone but i cant load any thing because because now its need a supported sim card which i dont have

November 3, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Hi finsk ,
For iPhone unlocking visit Unlocking4u.com Here you can unlock your iPhone using Remote unlocking method.It's one of the best way to unlock your iPhone without jailbreaking.I hope it will be very useful to you.

June 24, 2014 at 5:51 AM

I Use letsunlockiphone5.com for Unlock my iPhone - fest service so you can try it too