You can jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 untethered on iPhone 4 with the latest redsn0w0.9.6rc14 download. Just yesterday the iPhone Dev Team had released redsn0w 0.9.6rc13 which did not support the iPhone 4 due to some bug, but the latest redsn0w software has fixed the bug and iPhone 4 users can now enjoy an untethered iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak. Credit goes to iPhone Dev Team for redsn0w and i0n1c for the iOS 4.3.2 untethered jailbreak in iPhone 4.
If you are tethered on iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2, then just run redsn0w 0.9.6rc14 and you will be untethered (meaning you won’t have to rejailbreak each time your iPhone 4 reboots).
Steps to Jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2 Untethered:
1. Download redsn0w 0.9.6 rc14 for Windows or Mac computer. Make sure you update to iOS 4.3.2 if you haven’t already!
2. Download iOS 4.3.2 IPSW software for iPhone 4.
3. Open redsn0w (you may have to open it in XP Compatibility mode — to do that, right-click redsn0w -> Properties -> Compatibility Tab and select Windows XP and click OK), and follow the on screen instructions. Once it’s done you will be jailbroken on iOS 4.3.2 untethered!
Having problems updating to iOS 4.3.2? If you can’t update to iOS 4.3.2 it may be because you have gs.apple.com in your HOSTS file, so remove gs.apple.com and you should be able to update your device to iOS 4.3.2. Here are the steps on how to do this:
1. Right-click and Run Notepad as administrator
2. File -> Open, and Go to C:\Windows\System32\drivers and open the HOSTS file
3. Erase the line that says gs.apple.com
4. Go to File -> Save As- > and for file name make sure it’s HOSTS and for file type make sure you select All files and then click Save.
Let us know how the jailbreak iPhone 4 iOS 4.3.2 untethered goes for you in the comments.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for instant iPhone/jailbreak updates.