Home » » HTC Droid Incredible does support Adobe Flash Player

HTC Droid Incredible does support Adobe Flash Player

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, April 28, 2010 | 3:42 PM

Droid IncredibleHTC Droid Incredible does support Adobe Flash Player, but unfortunately it uses Flash Lite 4.0 rather than the newer Flash Player 10.1! The Flash Player lite is buggy, and only displays some Flash, not all. HTC has not announced whether or not HTC or Adobe plan on releasing a Flash Player 10.1 plugin for the HTC Droid Incredible.

If you were expecting Flash Player to work fine with the HTC Droid Incredible, you will be disappointed. You can find other Android phones that support Flash Player 10.1, but the Droid Incredible is not the one that displays Flash content properly. I hope to see HTC releasing Flash Player 10.1 instead of Flash Player Lite in their future Android phone releases.

Android fans, are you still going to get the HTC Droid Incredible knowing that it has Flash Player Lite, or will you choose another Android phone that supports Adobe Flash Player 10.1 software?

cw
April 29, 2010 at 3:20 AM

No phones support full flash. Droid and incredible are 1st
expected to get it when adobe releases it

Bryan
May 12, 2010 at 5:14 PM

I just bought my HTC Incredible, 05/11. Right after set-up, or actually during, I received an OTA update from Verizon. My Incredible is running Flash 10.1, as confirmed by the Flash tester on Adobe's website. My software version is listed as 2.1 - Update 1.

Norma
June 15, 2010 at 8:15 AM

Holy cow! I absolutely positively cannot wait for my Incredible! I ordered from HTC hoping to get it quicker but everyone everywhere was on backorder. Mine ships the 25th!

So happy to hear about the Flash 10.1 update! Now I can play Facebook games on my Droid! woo hoo!!!

CJ
July 7, 2010 at 8:54 AM

The Incredible runs Flash Lite and not Flash 10.1. That is a fact. Flash 10.1 was only released last month for Android and it requires Android 2.2 to run. If you go into applications it will clearly show you that Flash Lite is what's installed.

Janna
July 21, 2010 at 8:38 AM

How do I install adobe flash player to incredible phone?

Janna
July 21, 2010 at 9:24 AM

Could you tell me how I can download Flash 10.1 on my incredible as I only see Flash Lite on mine.