Home » » Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Release Not Coming Sunday

Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Release Not Coming Sunday

Written By Unknown on Saturday, October 2, 2010 | 10:26 AM

greenpois0nThe greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak software is coming in days as we discovered in my last post. Unfortunately people think that means it's coming out tomorrow, on Sunday, and they've been spreading rumors on the web. I don't want to get your hopes up, but a member of the greenpois0n jailbreak team, p0sixninja tweeted the following: "Sunday is a Funday" is dev team's slogan, I believe ours is "Patience Please!". Afterwards posixninja tweeted: "And no that doesn't mean it's coming today either. Patience Please!!". That means the greenpois0n jailbreak won't be coming today nor will it be coming tomorrow.

Just like the creator of greenpois0n said, please have patience and wait for the greenpois0n jailbreak team to do their work. This is a new SHAtter exploit that they are implementing in their jailbreak so it will take a while for the to come up with a good, stable, and bug-free jailbreak. It's hard to give any ETA or progress because this type of work is really complicated.

To the commentators, please stop complaining in the comments. As I've said multiple times, the greenpois0n jailbreak will be out when it's out. If you're tired of waiting to jailbreak iOS 4.1 hardware, just Subscribe to QuickPWN by Email and you’ll receive an e-mail notification once greenpois0n download links are up on the greenpois0n download page.

Update: greenpois0n will be released on 10/10/10 at 10:00 GMT

paul
October 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM

When it finally gets released, it will have been worth the wait.

Jessica
October 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM

People should stop bitching.

Thanks for keeping us posted, and obviously thanks to the dev team for their hard work.

Mr_Topic
October 2, 2010 at 10:35 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Not easy what you guys are doing and we really appreciate it. Will be worth the wait ( it always is ) thanks again
T

T.C.
October 2, 2010 at 10:42 AM

too damn funny hearing all of this incessant impatience bordering at times, it seems, on panic... shit... life is short...live it! the poison will be out when it's out ;-). Cheers to the developers!

Anthony iorfino
October 2, 2010 at 10:44 AM

yer dont you just hate when people do that and rush you to finish... half the people that are waiting eagerly and others that post shit that has nothing to do with it drain it all and half probably wont even download the software anyway... i say LET THEM DO THERE FUCKING JOB AND HOLD YOUR HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :@

Souloni
October 2, 2010 at 10:46 AM

Yes people, complain about not getting your free exploit, payload, and working jailbreak.

One day these guys are going to get tired of the scene because the most vocal are you idiots who complain and whine like they owe you something.

I've been waiting just as long as you guys for my bluetooth and proximity sensor fixes, but it will come when it comes.

Tim
October 2, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Yeah! Good to hear the truth. We are looking forward to JB iOS 4.1; however, not many people are not able to keep silent. (I am one of them) but just appreciate what dev Team and JB stuff are doing RIGHT NOW! Thank you Guys!

Menace123
October 2, 2010 at 10:47 AM

I still can't believe these ungrateful pillow biter homo's can't just sit tight and wait for them to release the best jailbreak ever.

A black guy
October 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Get to work pol! Give me my damn jb

Jpod4g
October 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

Here we go again months and months of bullshit I don't care I'll cry like a bitch shit is getting old with these posts.

Harsh
October 2, 2010 at 10:55 AM

FUCK! I want my jailbreak within this month! U know why? Because I want the new iPod touch that I can jailbreak and don't want to buy it till this Jailbreak comes out!!!!! I also want to jailbreak my new iPad I bought like two weeks ago. ME WANT FREE APPS! :P

.synq
October 2, 2010 at 10:57 AM

Really looking forward to this. Think it's better they don't put out an eta. This way they won't be pressured into releasing it prematurely. It makes sense to release an unflawed, bug free jailbreak. This is all they are doing. I say fair play to them!

A Bored Guy
October 2, 2010 at 10:59 AM

Lets shut up about this until its released. Why keep posting about this until its read to release

HandyWoman
October 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I really appreciate the work these guys do, but the wait is killing me. Few days, ago they said the jailbreak would be out in a few days, and now that the few days are past, it's again few days!

Dr dirty
October 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM

If you don't want complaints don't post a blog saying it's not out yet. Post only when its out.

joe
October 2, 2010 at 11:06 AM

Rediculous.

iphone3g/touch3g > ipodtouch4g > APPLE TV > insert a billion other useless apple gadgets > maybe the iphone 4?? (by year 2020).

you'd think that the iphone would have higher priorities than the apple tv

Kato3000
October 2, 2010 at 11:12 AM

You call creating a post everyday to tell us it's not coming "keeping us posted".

I call it wasting my time. Do us a favor and stop mentioning the jailbreak until it actually exist. And I know people are begging for an ETA, but posting day in day out about nothing isn't an eta either. I have patience I am waiting, but these ridiculous updates saying nothing are just as bad as the idiots who complain about it's nonexistence.

Dave
October 2, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Thanks for the heads up. Now I can chill and just wait. Take your time so that when it does come out it works perfectly. And also I thank u very much because it's free. Keep it up guys

JMoney
October 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM

Thank you guys for the hard work nobody sees behind the scenes. The people who complain about the release of this is funny. They are receiving a free product that is worth keeping them trolling around comments sections like these; yet they bitch and whine. Gotta love it. Good thing not everyone is like that.

Wayne
October 2, 2010 at 11:18 AM

This is unfortunate news, but understandable. I've been checking this site frequently even though I signed up for the email alert.

I am so excited and can't wait to jailbreak my iPhone again and the new iPod touch.

CP_Fire
October 2, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I agree. Stop posting these updates until it actually comes out. I will abandon this site forever. Just stop posting anything on the JB until it actually comes out.

Ronnie D.
October 2, 2010 at 11:27 AM

New update on Monday "the jailbreak could come out today, could come out tomorrow, but probably not. We will release it whe. We feel we want to. Tomorrow you will receive another pointless update, that is all, over" trust me I'm grateful for what there people do but damn there are a lot of pointless updates, I would be happier off just bring told when it's going to be released. If you can't do that then why make these f'ed up "updates"

bob
October 2, 2010 at 11:29 AM

I'd rather pay $20 for a peace of mind then Check back everyday Misleaded into thinking that a Jailbreak or miracle will come. A shout out to all you hackers out there: Replace the CDT and make Jb a paid Service please

DarkReaper
October 2, 2010 at 11:34 AM

To those complaining: Go make your own jailbreak if you think it's coming too slow for you!

skooter
October 2, 2010 at 11:37 AM

impressive update?! ^_^

zeff116
October 2, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Hey Darkreaper why don't you read what people are saying before you prove how stupid you are. They are complaining about the pointless "look at us, follow us" updates not the time frame of the release. The only thing slow here is you moron!!

chr0n1c c0der
October 2, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I hate people who complain about relese dates if any thing you should be thanking them for helping you out so be patiant and quit your fucken bitching.

el jefe
October 2, 2010 at 11:45 AM

except then people will complain they arn't getting updates. How about the people that don't want the updates subscribe and dont look at the updates. then when you get an email you will know its a legit update. Can't please everyone

Richard Kresse
October 2, 2010 at 11:54 AM

Hey "bob", you must have plenty of money and not an ounce of patience, if it is such a big deal to you go hire a programmer to do it for you for your "peace of mind" if not then just shut up, wait, and try to be grateful instead of a selfish jerk, make it a paid service???? Speak for yourself Mr. money, if you were grateful for their hard work you will quietly wait, just like I am, and thousands more, I went through this same process with the spirit jb for my 3gs and honestly I'm sick of hearing ungrateful A$$holes Bi***!

IanHead
October 2, 2010 at 12:03 PM

4.1 unlock? Anybody? Eh eh.. Even an official word?

Eddy178
October 2, 2010 at 12:10 PM

Im also in need of an unlock :( it sucks not to know if someones actually working on one u_u otherwise, i just bought a very expensive ipod touch 4 xD

Maxim
October 2, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Brothers y'all should calm down! It's free and it delivers all the good all the time so wait up. Even if it would take another month it doesn't matter! Btw great job to Cronic Dev-Team for the good work they've been putting on the internet for us!!

Bucs_fan4life
October 2, 2010 at 12:16 PM

Why another post about a jailbreak soon! Please don't even post another thing about the jb unless it a specific release or a post to tell us that it's out!!!!!

Guest
October 2, 2010 at 12:19 PM

imagine going through pregnancy and your doctor telling you: " Hey, your baby could either come tomorow, in a few weeks or maybe die in its fetus stage, but most likely not gunna be today."

Jamesar
October 2, 2010 at 12:32 PM

I want to give a special thanks to the Chronic Dev-Team for all the hard work they are doing. I would like to make a simple suggestion though: Please wait to post another update until there is an actual release date. I think that this will be a better use of everyone's time. Thanks again for all you guys do!

SteveRubberDucky
October 2, 2010 at 12:39 PM

You guys are doing great thanks for keeping us all updated!!

Feelinloose
October 2, 2010 at 12:42 PM

Damn, just think of how many people watch the videos on YouTube "how to jailbreak your iPhone". And how many times they rewind it over and over again to make sure they follow the steps. Difficult......... And all I see on many forums are people botching and complaining about the jb and when it is coming.... Maybe the tool the dev team is making s difficult to make. Maybe they are making sure it is gong to work everytime all the time. Kuddos to the dev team!

As for updates I'm sure the updates telling us it is not out yet and will be soon is because they are getting hounded by all the pathetic losers asking when it will be out. They act like they are investors in this tool and need I released so profits will be up. Shut up! I like the updates kinda like the lottery when I come here......... Maybe today I am a winner.... Shit maybe tomorrow.

shiroi
October 2, 2010 at 12:44 PM

i think what some of you people are not getting is that the complaints are not really centered around the actual jailbreak. the complaints are centered around the useless updates. i am fine with waiting, I am fine with no ETA on it, but why would you constantly make updates saying its not going to be here tomorrow? I think the majority of people could have guessed that since it is a pretty complicated process. (keep on at it Greenpois0n ^.^)

Omar
October 2, 2010 at 12:49 PM

Hahahh!!
Stupid ass no lives who always bitch about when its coming out. I want the jailbreak too, but i always do something in my spare time. Live your lives. Go play a sport or do that thing you said you were gunna do but never did. And be smart and subscribe so you'll the notification when it does come out

Mike
October 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Holy shit guys this is stupid, first off bob... you can already do that I dont know if its $20 but you could do that weeks ago, hit up google instead of waiting for your money to get you somewhere. To every one just wait and stop acting like pregnant women. It doesnt matter if your waiting on a release date or mad about the constant updates that dont have any about the jailbreak being done but its stupid. If there is one thing I can tell you is that the things that people hate the most for offering something free is anything negative or any kind of bitching. Maybe its cause you guys wont shut up why its taking so long, maybe they are trying too hard to make it perfect cause they know there gonna get 1000x bitch letters from ya'll if there is a bug? Maybe that shit is just annoying and they don't really want to release it yet they want to make you wait. Think about it too cause crying won't get you any closer to jailbreaking your shit anyways. Sorry but it just pisses me off seeing this type of shit.

John
October 2, 2010 at 12:52 PM

Guys take all the time u need and for all you assholes just be patient and stop bitchin about the pointless updates because if they didn't u would be bitchin about that shut the hell up!
P.S. You guys try to make a jailbreak, FUCK U

IanHead
October 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM

One thing is for sure tho. Thank you dev & shit on apples fw developers!

Frank abbot
October 2, 2010 at 12:58 PM

Just to make sure I'm not missing anything.....can some please set me straight? I just bought iPhone 3G FW 4.1 BB 05.14.02. I have to wait for this JB correct? Then wait for an unlock? If so how is people have 3G with my specs on eBay jb/unlocked? Thanks
Frankyabbot@gmail.com

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM

Alright. Don't release anything. THANK YOU !

Dillon
October 2, 2010 at 1:04 PM

This is for iPhone 4 right?

Kaos2269
October 2, 2010 at 1:11 PM

Everyone knows of Sunday Funday. No one is allowed to work..... Except for the Giants.. They better pull their heads out of their asses or I will have to pee on another hooker......Thanks Dev Team. If you guys were in Orange County I would buy you a beer. Happy Sunday Funday!!!!!!! Almost...

xdata
October 2, 2010 at 1:12 PM

We don't know How long Wait we need??

God.

Um
October 2, 2010 at 1:14 PM

Yeah "a few days" my ass devs. Wait till Halloween people nothing to see here!

Hellfire
October 2, 2010 at 1:18 PM

You say "subscribe to quickpwn so you can get an email when it's released and stop complaining"? Well stop fuckin sending me emails everyday where the subject title only says "Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak release..." making us check this damn blog for nothing. Just stop fuckin talking about it and emailing people about it until you actually have these download links you keep mentioning.

Master
October 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Again a another fucking retard post about greenpois0n not out yet!!

Hans
October 2, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Looks like there was an error in the newsletter system and I forgot to adjust it so the e-mails will only be sent once the download is actually out. Sorry about that. Fixing it now! :)

Ycdocs120
October 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM

I'm up for paying whatever they want for it! Stop telling me to shut up cause it's free! I am a man if wealth and means and that means I want my stuff now! Just tell me where to send the $!

qwertytical
October 2, 2010 at 1:44 PM

ok, ive waited this long - so i can be patient but enough with the nonsense post about how its not released yet - there are too many posts dedicated to the jailbreak not being released yet. We get the pitcure.

Abas
October 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM

Ahhhhh the problem is I've got iPhone 4 and I need to jailbreak it for more than month now and I'm using the iPhone 3G but the 3G is very slow after I update it to 4.0.2 and don't know what to do please done let us wait for long.
All the best :)

jayson
October 2, 2010 at 1:49 PM

iTunes error (9).. Anyone know how to fix that? iTunes 10.0.1 iPod touch 2g MB 4.1 firmware. Please help!

tyson
October 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM

"You guys might remember last week when I said 'out in a few days', unfortunately a bunch of dumbshit people thought that I meant within a week. What a bunch of dumbasses. STOP ASKING ME WHEN IT'S COMING OUT."

Campbell
October 2, 2010 at 2:08 PM

Hey I've been a jailbreaker since the 2g days. I rely on an unlock for tmobile. My question is will the greenpois0n jb allow u to cook custom firmware as to not update the baseband. I only have shsh's stored back 3.1.3. So at this time sn0wbreeze does not work for my 3GS. I have had to wait a lot longer tan this in the past. I do check everyday and it is a little bit of a hastle but people need to realize these guys aren't even getting paid for this and god knows how they could make if they charged for it. So what I am saying is thank you to all the hackers that have ever released a jailbreak thank you very much.

Fellinloose
October 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Hmmm "a day"=1 day "a couple"=2 days "a few"=more than 2 but less than never....... Hahahahaha. Laugh with me..... Hahahahahaha

g0ku
October 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

DEV TEAM PLEASE CHECK EMAIL I HAVE GREAT NEWS!!!!

iWantItNow
October 2, 2010 at 2:14 PM

Just a reminder since alot of people ask about the 3G, dev team released redsn0w 0.9.6 which will JB the 3G phones only but it only works if you have a Mac, the windows version isn't released yet

Sam
October 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Tear ;-( keep up the good work guys.... I'd rather wait and get something good than have it rushed and half assed....

TENNEY
October 2, 2010 at 2:18 PM

already 1 month ,u need us wait more 1 month ;<?

Frank abbot
October 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM

To iwantitnow....soooo if I can get that done I still will need to wait for unlocker for my baseband: 05.14.02 correct?
Frankyabbot@gmail.com

justwantsipodsrejailbroken
October 2, 2010 at 2:20 PM

hey broa few days generally means within the week or you know 7 or 8 days

Feelinloose
October 2, 2010 at 2:24 PM

Why did you delete my post?
"a day" =1 day
"a couple days"=2 days
"a few days"= more than 2 but less than never

What the hell is wrong with that?

bobby
October 2, 2010 at 2:24 PM

ahhh this is why i have android

Connor
October 2, 2010 at 2:36 PM

I think that that greenpois0n is fake the chronic dev team sucks, dont believe anything they say. If you really want a jailbreak wait for the official dev team to release one!

Tricky
October 2, 2010 at 2:39 PM

I still think the release of the new jb is being held back due to 4.2 being released in November. The CDev team would be doing us all a favour and hang onto their exploit so Apple can't patch it before release.

Also there has been much chatter about a permanent unlock, if this is true then this extra wait will be definately worth it.

Tiphone85
October 2, 2010 at 2:41 PM

I don't understand you people are telling us not to bitch? Well no one asked them to start the jailbreak process they jumped into the water full of peronas now they want to get mad because we are asking for a release date? Get real I will keep being spoiled and they say no eta most likely because they are worried about apple tv no one wants that shit just finish the jailbreak and quit if it's getting on your nerves to ask a question about a jailbreak that gets updates every dam day like it's closer Omg it's closer Omg it's even more closer hurry up and we will leve you alone they like having the power of just bullshitting never giving us an eta I'm still botching hurry up!

ecoll39638
October 2, 2010 at 2:47 PM

OMG...please!!! Enough of the "It's coming soon" posts. Just let us know when it is out.

Sean
October 2, 2010 at 2:48 PM

I recently moved to china and have 4.1 on my 3GS. I know I had backed up previously on Curia but can't figure out how to successfully downgrade despite spending hours trying and reading tons of how-tos. I am in the "would gladly pay" camp but haven't because quickpwn says paying for jb is a scam, etc, but it sounds like some people on here are saying this is a legit option? Is there a particular paid jb/unlock to trust or avoid?

Hydr0ponik
October 2, 2010 at 3:05 PM

Ok first I just wanna say FUCK YOU to all the bitch's complaining about the updates and the no ETA and he said "a few deys" he didn't say in 2 fucking days.
BUT MAINLY I Want to thank the dev team for all their work i appreciate it guys and please don't take notice of these "people" complaining thanks.

Dharmesh
October 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I think they're waiting for 4.2 so that the exploit doesn't find a counter measure in 4.2. Yes its hardware related, but you need software to activate and use hardware, correct?

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 3:09 PM

I don't think these folks are whining about the developers. Everyone here is grateful for everything they do, especially when we are getting the tool for free. The point here is STOP FUCKING Insulting people intelligent. You know that they need you and you begin acting like a dick. FU and F your green shit. I would rather pay for the apps and not having to suck up with your shot about this and that. Now I know why iPod2g left the team. Who the fuck wants to work with your selfish ass.

October 2, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Will it jailbreak ios 4.0.1?

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 3:19 PM

4.2 has released to developers already. Apple has not replaced the hardware, so it doesn't matter what OS the phone is running on. The hole will always be there. I don't know this. The ipod2g dude said it

aspkiller007
October 2, 2010 at 3:21 PM

I second hydr0ponik =)

An angry follower.
October 2, 2010 at 3:23 PM

When people say "Few Days", they mean less than 6 days, because from the sixth day onward, they call it "about a week", right? And I believe 10/02/2010 was the 3rd or 4th day from the time p0sixninja said "few days". People have EVERY RIGHT to complain about how slow progress is, because I remember, the week iOS4.1 came out, the hackers (MuscleNerd, DevTeam, CDev, et al.) said the JB will be out in NO TIME, or even an ETA of a week or two. iOS4.1 was released Sept. 8th, we are entering the 4th week of waiting. We are all glad the dev teams are providing us with free, reliable jailbreaks, thanks. But you broke your promises, you are pushing everything back, and even if the assumption of iOS4.2 fixing SHAtter is right, shouldn't you release it now to test if it actually is a permanent jailbreak? I mean, you guys don't even know if it actually IS permanent (all claims are assumption because iOS4.2 isn't out).
Us followers are truly grateful for your work on previous jailbreaks. But please, do not raise our anticipation so high then knock it down by saying, "Nope, greenpois0n isn't here yet, but we're done coding and demoing the process SHOWING that it is 'finished and working'." If you can jailbreak iPhones, iTouches, iPads, and Apple TV's right now, hackers, and are working on making a pretty GUI for it, nobody cares about it. If it works, we want it. Since you showed it works on all iDevices, we see it as finished. We know it as finished. Therefore we want it now. Don't be selfish by keeping the jb to yourself and release it.

You say you're tired of us complaining? Then STOP WHINING AND RELEASE THE DAMN THING. NOW THERE'S A SOLUTION WE CAN ALL AGREE UPON!

Erase this reply. I dare you. I will repost this reply if you do.

S3TH
October 2, 2010 at 3:32 PM

People just need to hold on and wait. I'd rather have a quality jail break than a crappy unstable one. Some people are being completely ridiculous. If you are tired of waiting and want to complain about wording or waiting, go and write your own jailbreak code you can update whenever you want. Meanwhile, I’ll be grateful for the time and effort the teams are putting in on getting their jailbreak working for us to use.

Aus
October 2, 2010 at 3:38 PM

What's the difference between greenpois0n and snowbreeze jailbreak??

Chriz
October 2, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I can wait. I mean it's worth it! But I'm worried that I won't be able to jailbreak. Can somebody let me know? Here's what I have.
-3GS
-never been jailbroken before
-running on a new bootrom
-running iOS 4.1

Thnx!

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 3:45 PM

Snowbreeze only works on 3G and 3GS, not sure about the bottom compatiblity.

Omar Flores
October 2, 2010 at 3:53 PM

I think its ridiculous that people won't leave the team alone. It must be frustrating getting all those comments about it. Anyway, i'm excited for the release whenever it comes!

manim
October 2, 2010 at 4:00 PM

When the hell is this jail break coming anf can it also unlock iphone 4 on ios 4.1 please advise we are all pretty desperate now i also understand your development process but also i agree with other fake promises not good !!!
PLEASE DONT BE STUPID AND RELEASE SO PEOPLE CAN SAY NICE THINGS !!

JOHNNY44
October 2, 2010 at 4:03 PM

I think the chronic dev team can suck my balls. fuck them and their fuckin greenshit. the exploit has been discovered since august and there's still no jailbreak, they can go fuck theirselves.

Jimmy
October 2, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Funny, I don't see anyone "bitching" about jailbreak not being out, just a bunch of Internet tough guys telling everyone to stop bitching. Haha.

Mick
October 2, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I'm sick of waiting, I'm going to go play Duke Nukem 4Ever...

=JOKE=

Hey, I figure they're doing a TON of 'development' work for free, so I'm happy to give 'em a day off to get to church!

hRpiCo
October 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM

i only want to say "thanks" take your time, but no more "all most", " it´s coming soon" or something like that!

your_grandma!Wait_i'm_Male!
October 2, 2010 at 4:31 PM

Just wait you bastards! What a bunch of kids...

IanHead
October 2, 2010 at 4:40 PM

Correction: sn0wbreeze 2.0 has been out for about a week and can jailbreak iPod touch 2nd, 3rd. iPhone 3G,3GS, and iPhone 4 under certain circumstances.. And you can only unlock with ultrasn0w 1.1-1 afterwords if... You have preserved your baseband before the 4.1 update.

Me... I'm screwed for now with the unlock. My 3G is on BB 5.14.02 and guys downgrading FW won't fix this either.

So myself and a million others want to know.. Does greenposi0n unlock the new basebands???????????

It seems someone could verify this late......? If infact this jailbreak really is coming soon... I could definitely wait patiently if I was assure of an unlock with this software, so.................?

BTW, everyone whom is argueing about something they CANT control on this board needs to get they're panties out of a twist, and search for this thing called.......... A life.

Vitaly
October 2, 2010 at 4:40 PM

This sunday or any sunday? Mey be Monday ?

g0ku
October 2, 2010 at 4:46 PM

WAIT FOR MY YOUTUBE VIDEO WHICH WILL PROOVE WHAT I DID QUICKPAWN YOU GOTTA EMAIL ME!!! I CAN HELP!!

Feelinloose
October 2, 2010 at 4:57 PM

I don't care when it comes out as long as it comes out. But I'm laughing because I just got an update email saying "it will be out in days" so there days....

Nick
October 2, 2010 at 5:19 PM

People are always complaining of how slowly the jailbreaks take to be released. They have no idea how much effort goes into jailbreaking and tbh, if they want it that badly they should just
Make their own jailbreak programs

Josh
October 2, 2010 at 5:20 PM

I can't wait till the new dlc for l4d2 comes out as well

Nick
October 2, 2010 at 5:44 PM

I the real problem here is not directed at the developers, but at the sites offering these carrot-dangling updates. It's quite normal for a lot of people to get upset at the fact there's no eta, then you hear it'll take a few days, then this, and that, etc etc..I think that's what's pissing people off more than anything if you want my opinion.

Dan
October 2, 2010 at 6:02 PM

It's funny how the complainers are the ones that offer no support for the break. They are the reasons the original install0us site closed. You leechers should get a different phone and carrier if you are not satisfied with what the iPhone brings to the table. Either that or wait patiently for the break to supplement your existing phone. My two cents. Peace.

Mr_Topic
October 2, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Why wait if your on 4.0.1 just use the others jb?

Suarez
October 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM

Just want to thank the dev team for all there hard work. Guess people just don't realize that this isn't easy. The jailbreak will cum out when it cums out just chill n wait. Thanks again dev- team and I know a lot of people appreciate what ur doin. I just laugh at all the people whining, it's Funny to read their comments,and I hope you guys are laughing to.

dboner85
October 2, 2010 at 6:21 PM

I enjoy getting teased like this because everyday i go to work just hoping to get off and check quickpwn for a stat update, i see the Dev team like a bunch of heroes for this and want to thank them, this is like trying to beat a boss at a video game ending so take your time, im pumped up so the release date will be like getting laid for me,hope its soon

Kerry Evans
October 2, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Dammm, I'm dien for this jailbreak I feel like they playin with my heart

Jeff cormier
October 2, 2010 at 6:33 PM

Let me now greenpoion comes out

Suarez
October 2, 2010 at 6:42 PM

My iPod 3G was jailbroken with 3.1.3 intell I restored it and it upgraded to a 4.1 I had pressed the make my life easier button. Is there a wAy to jailbreak again??or will it effect the 4.1 jailbreak when it cums out??sorry if ?'s sound dumb but I'm new with all this.

RicanShinigami
October 2, 2010 at 6:44 PM

Yo thanks a lot guys for all your help and thanks for keeping all of us posted on the jailbreak. I can't wait till it comes out. I'm excited to jailbreak my iPhone 4 for the first time!! Keep up the great work and thanks again for everything!!

Feelinloose
October 2, 2010 at 7:55 PM

Did someone just say "to me it's like getting laid, I hope it happens soon". Sorry I laughed when infirst read it... Still smiling actually. I hope you've "jailbroken" before. Of course I expect you're of age and with a consenting adult...... If not you might need to literally be breaking out of jail for real. Let's just talk about sex and that will keep our minds off JB!

Off subject of sex but as my Indian friend say "you can't squeeze honey from a monkeys ass"

October 2, 2010 at 8:22 PM

Big thanks to dev team and to all you basement dwelling morons out there it will be released soon! so sit tight eat some more of mommys milk and cookies and stop crying over it.

KindaHAppy
October 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

Hey DevTeam,
I will be getting my first Apple product on Tuesday.I have ordered the iPod Touch 4g :) ... And that I am totally new to the concept of Jailbreak and other stuff, I can wait for anytime looking at what it has to offer.I saw some previous work done on jailbreaking and yeah it was pretty cool stuff with the exploits.

Dave
October 2, 2010 at 8:38 PM

I agree patience is needed. Though if we are told its coming in days, most people assume days! If its gonna be weeks, please say weeks. Its annoying and you guys surely don't need the hassle of people taking your updates literally if they aren't totally accurate in the eta.

rochas
October 2, 2010 at 8:59 PM

hey guys leave the pros working
stop annoying people, it comes out when it comes out , would you prefer something done fast and bad or something done proper and good , your choice fellows, let them work they deserve some peace of mind
I'm Portuguese and very proud of these guys , thanks to them we have better choices

revrevmax
October 2, 2010 at 9:10 PM

Guys, let's wait patiently. Im sure it's worth the wait for a good tool. By the way is anyone doing unlock for iOS 4.1? Im using an iPhone 4 depending on an unlock. Please tell me if there is any.

Campbell
October 2, 2010 at 9:23 PM

These post r supposed to be for real questions. I asked a question earlier and I have to read idiotic post to find out it wasn't answered. Snowbreeze does not work for the iPhone 4 or the 3GS without 3.1.2 shsh's. I would like to know if greenpois0n will allow u to cook custom ipsw's so I can keep my ultrasn0w unlock.

Groovy
October 2, 2010 at 10:24 PM

There will not be any more jailbreak for ios 4.1.... Whatever they publish is all to fool around the people...... So, just forget it .....

Groovy
October 2, 2010 at 10:30 PM

No jailbreak for iOS 4.1 ?? Is that true ???

Axenory
October 2, 2010 at 10:41 PM

I read here ppl complaining about postings everyday about not coming. I'm so sorry for the selfish guys that feel like these notifications are just for them. Unfornately for those guys almost everyday, im pretty sure, tere is somebody new following that has no idea of what is going on. You liked the info ypur first day huh? So dont be a bonehead and let others get the benefit of the info.

jimmy
October 2, 2010 at 10:55 PM

Does anyone know if this jailbreak will work for iPad 3.2.2?

iWantItNow
October 2, 2010 at 11:05 PM

@FrankAbbot Sorry not too familiar with the unlock I've never had to mess around with it, just google Redsn0w 0.9.6 Jailbreak, I know they talked about the unlock too but I'm not sure what it's all saying

dk29
October 2, 2010 at 11:17 PM

i'm willing to bet that the majority of the people on here complaining and whinning about eta datrs also pre-ejaculate before they even have sex with thier partner ;)

Randy12
October 2, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I don't think people are complaining about the team working on it as much as getting flooded with updates saying "Greenpois0n coming Soon" "Greenpois0n release in Days" "Greenpois0n to be released before 4.2 Released" My question is if they can't give a release date but can say before 4.2 comes out How do they know this????, the 4.2 is to be released in Nov. are they waiting until Nov. ????? These false hope updates is what keep people worked up, its like a big tease game. No disrespect to anyone but if you are going to release a update give us something solid to go on.

Mikratt
October 2, 2010 at 11:26 PM

I think they should charge $100 for this new jailbreak, and see how much bitching there is about "I want it now!" and "the wait has been too long!"

Jab
October 2, 2010 at 11:28 PM

I really appreciate the super hard work by the guys on this. Good things always come with patience.

JesusStoleMyBike
October 3, 2010 at 12:01 AM

Yeah okay.
You can release stuff for all of the other idevices on iOS 4 but nothing for the iPhone 4. Starting to think you guys are just trying to get apple to release another update or something by bluffing.

And Whatsup with the useless updates telling us it's not out yet. I get it's great publicity for your site to even mention something about it. But may e people will do a lot better If this exists if you stop posting about it till it comes out. Like seriously.

steve
October 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM

Easy Johnny boy. The Alien team has discovered a second backdoor that Apple might get the hole fill up, then your phone gets toasted again. Give them sometimes to patch every possible holes, so that your phone can be JB for life.

Spamsalad70
October 3, 2010 at 12:08 AM

"...really complicated" are you for real???

mrpacman93
October 3, 2010 at 12:14 AM

I'm ready for this jailbreak I would love to know how they do it... I'm sure it's some WORK!!! but thank you dev team although people bitch about it not being done or it taking to long we all really appreciate all of your teams doings.

tim
October 3, 2010 at 12:30 AM

i dont think u cant jailbreak the new itouch or at least thats wut i heard idk tho

October 3, 2010 at 12:44 AM

The can send a man to the moon, but the dev team cant keep people from bugging them. If you have to jailbreak your phone to enjoy it, maybe it's time for a different phone. Dev team, I doubt you'll get a movie deal( social network) so step away from your lotion and socks, and give these desperate kids what they want, since mommy won't get them an evo.

Cock
October 3, 2010 at 1:11 AM

The reason this guy is posting misleading articles is to get more visitors so he can make more cash off his ads..

IE>Sarah ;)
October 3, 2010 at 1:37 AM

Hey dudes
I just want to say a navy HOOYA :) to y'all for working so darned hard on this jailbreak :) keep it up (ps the updates r appreschated thank u dudes)

Jack
October 3, 2010 at 1:39 AM

When the 4.1 JB comes out, will it be able to JB 4.0.2?

Toine06
October 3, 2010 at 1:39 AM

Damn that's some funny shit dboner85. Hopefully I can find satisfaction like you did in all of this.

H@rdb0ner69
October 3, 2010 at 1:45 AM

When it will be out I will scream like crazy an get a huge boner XD.

Michael
October 3, 2010 at 1:54 AM

As long that you can't hack it yourself, sit tight and wait. Doesn't matter when it comes out. If you have the option to jailbreak in a different way just do. It won't help to bitch about it.

Persistant
October 3, 2010 at 1:56 AM

So it's coming out Monday?!?! I'm gonna go blog it!!!! Haha just kidding but keep up the hardwork. People can suck it up.

H@rdb0ner69
October 3, 2010 at 2:07 AM

When it will be out I will scream like crazy an get a huge boner XD.
Lol

Marcus
October 3, 2010 at 2:07 AM

Greenpoison will be released once the dev team has reached a certain number of twitter followers. The dev team have been trying to add a potleaf to the bootlogo but they cant figure it out, give them some time.

Steve
October 3, 2010 at 2:29 AM

Hahaha. I thought they like pounder.

pepe
October 3, 2010 at 2:30 AM

Amen to that.

Steve
October 3, 2010 at 2:45 AM

GOOD NEWS. The JB tool will be released on Sunday in 2011. Please sign up to reserve your Sunday please. The green team does not have the means to upgrade it's WAN bandwidth, so a T1 is all it has. Please be patient and take as a god damn T-1 can only handle up to 1.599 mps. Oh shit, forgot to subtract the overheads, which leaves you suckers with 1.2 mps to play with. Thanks again for being patient with the penetrated team.

Mikratt
October 3, 2010 at 2:54 AM

Hmmmm "Sunday is Funday" ......Hmmmm 10-10-10

IanHead
October 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM

Thank you for another useless post to inform everyone of the obvious....... Still waiting....

STEVE
October 3, 2010 at 3:01 AM

PLEASE DISREGARD I SUCK COCKS

Jeffrydahmersbootycall
October 3, 2010 at 3:18 AM

Dude dev team is a bunch of tranny monkeys wearing dresses sucking on fat bananas lying about the 4.1 jailbreak hurry the fudge up!

Kenny
October 3, 2010 at 3:18 AM

So it won't unlock 5.14 baseband??

Feelinloose
October 3, 2010 at 3:52 AM

All I want to know is........ Do you guys think Tony Danza has an IPhone that needs to be jailbroken?

An azn guy
October 3, 2010 at 3:52 AM

@jefferydahmersbootycall make your own jailbreak then it will be way faster and u don't have to bitch about chronicdevteam I also wanna thank you for most likely being one of those leechers who got the original install0us site closed

Butterfly
October 3, 2010 at 4:40 AM

Wow this comment strand just cracks me up. Ya me and my bro are waiting for th hack as well but it's not the end of the world just cuz you have to wait. When i comes out it will come out until then everyone needs to stfu and chill.

Devteam_gangsta
October 3, 2010 at 5:20 AM

Thank you dev team hackers!!! Your hard work is greatly appreciated! By hard work I mean not having a real job, sitting behind a computer sucking down code reds and eating mike and ike's and jerking off to starwars action figures between "hacking". Lol love you guys!!

Cristian
October 3, 2010 at 5:22 AM

Get thatjb out pleaae!!!!! Does anyone know when we will actually be able to unlock 4.1 with the last modem firmware? Help please!!!!! SOS!!!!!! Oh please bring it out quick!

edwinator
October 3, 2010 at 5:26 AM

For those who complain and bitch about the released of iPhone 4-4.1 JB...be patient and just be thankful if u believe that there's a Greenpois0n coming out... If you don't just stop reading the post about the JBing and stop posting negative comments... U guys becoming too personal. It's nice to be nice!

Fuck you
October 3, 2010 at 5:38 AM

"In days"? No shit! That could mean 365 days. Stop posting bullshit like this, and then maybe people will stop bitching. This website is a fucking joke.

Idiots
October 3, 2010 at 5:52 AM

While all you morons are here reading this 3rd party blog. Just go to the dev team site and check the twitter feeds yourself.

Oh btw it's Sunday and the dev team website is down for a redesign, whichay mean something!

Pr chi
October 3, 2010 at 6:00 AM

Thanks for keeping us posted and dont worry bout those ungrateful &%#<h

Ben Finberg in New Mexico
October 3, 2010 at 6:05 AM

You people are so pathetic. Oh I need to unlock my phone because I'm poor and can't afford ATT. I laugh at people using 3 year old technology because they can't afford data. And the rest of you are thiefs and want to steal apps from hard working developers either because your poor or a scumbag. Get a job and a life please. Thanks

Anyone can email me to discuss this. Maybe we can actually meet to discuss if anyone is in the New Mexico area.

Allusers@libertysquare.com

Cruizze
October 3, 2010 at 6:08 AM

I bet it's coming on Monday

Bob
October 3, 2010 at 6:48 AM

20th Oct is the release date when I last saw the ultrasnow website. It was written 20th October 2010. The site did not say the release but link for the jailbreak was showing not out yet & on top it was suppost to be the posted date of that update but it was showing 20th October 2010. What does this date means?

MErt
October 3, 2010 at 6:54 AM

Hi i just wanna ask.. My iphone 4 was in ios 4.0.1 with jailbreak. ı didnt save to shsh and i will update to 4.1 with itunes.

new jailbreak for me will work ?

Thanks for your supports.

randy11
October 3, 2010 at 6:55 AM

wtf does that have to do anything? im guessing someone is a virgin curious about sex lol

Dick
October 3, 2010 at 7:01 AM

What the he'll is taking soo long!!! I check this site 2ice a day!!!!

just_wait
October 3, 2010 at 7:06 AM

to all the people who are telling them to hurry:

shut up and let them work..if you want it so bad go make a jb yourself..oh wait you cant all u know how to do it cry ..so shut up and wait..

Ian
October 3, 2010 at 7:25 AM

If you don't like the wait figure out how to make it yourself and then tell us how it went

John
October 3, 2010 at 7:25 AM

Yea hopefully this wait won't be too long but I can wait thanks for keeping us posted and to the ungrateful be patient

Muhammad Manya
October 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM

It would be the best birthday present if it is released tomorrow anyways people stop complaining you could not do it your self that's why your waiting for this team of geniuses to do it

Um
October 3, 2010 at 7:29 AM

A few days my cock. Typo maybe? A few weeks?

Manny
October 3, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Can u email me when jailbreak4.1 arrives ??!!

Steve
October 3, 2010 at 7:36 AM

Don't know how true to this, but it sounds like we are chasing after morons.

SHatter exploit, which came to limelight last week is not just a rumor but is the basis for the next iOS 4.1 jailbreak. The information is still sketchy as the Chronic Dev-Team is giving out little updates on it’s iOS 4.1 jailbreak effort, unlike MuscleNerd from iPhone Dev-Team, who has kept us all updated with anything important from Comex.
According to the latest information gathered using twitter and blog posts, the iOS 4.1 jailbreak from Chronic Dev-Team will be called GreenPois0n, and it will be tethered.

Theblackman
October 3, 2010 at 8:38 AM

Meowww

Vinigger
October 3, 2010 at 9:40 AM

Me want da jailbreak sing now fo da realsy. Pleeze can I be gettin dems?
All people saying,"oh good job" stop being kiss ups. No real ETA = Going to take a while

numba
October 3, 2010 at 10:13 AM

I believe that anyone on this forum should be able to say whatever they want to say. If exploit developers are getting upset at what people say on this comment board, then they need to just stop reading what people have to say and do their business. Obviously hacking is a challenge and they do it because it is a passion; however, please don't get upset at the folks who wish to discuss hearsay. I mean this is the utmost respect.

dani
October 3, 2010 at 10:35 AM

as much as i like to wait for the new jailbreak i waited 2 freaknig years for stellardawn and people are sitting doing nothing! i say we should learn how devteam and jagex use this SPECIAL equipment and then we can do it ourselfs!

steve
October 3, 2010 at 11:01 AM

I ageed. These hackers weren't born with hacking skills. They learned how to, but then they became hungry for more. Just like everything in life. Wanna do it? go for it. First thing first people. Learn the OSI model. Every IT guy must understands the OSI model.

zeff116
October 3, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Wow! Are you so lonely in your mothers basement that you actually ask people to discuss iphone crap with you? Jesus, get a life loser!!

Rolly
October 3, 2010 at 11:09 AM

Its not coming. They are now working for Apple. If you can not beat them, hire them. It's what it is.

steve
October 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM

greenpois0n

var _gaq = _gaq || [];
_gaq.push(['_setAccount', 'UA-10640981-1']);
_gaq.push(['_trackPageview']);

(function() {
var ga = document.createElement('script'); ga.type = 'text/javascript'; ga.async = true;
ga.src = ('https:' == document.location.protocol ? 'https://ssl' : 'http://www') + '.google-analytics.com/ga.js';
var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(ga, s);
})();

steve
October 3, 2010 at 11:12 AM

greenpois0n

iWantItNow
October 3, 2010 at 11:26 AM

Woohoo it's coming out tomorrow, woohoo woohoo!!!!!!!

David
October 3, 2010 at 11:39 AM

When pod2g announced that the release date would be within days, did that mean within a week or something?

thx

Kato3000
October 3, 2010 at 11:50 AM

If don't want people pestering you about a release date then don't release info saying coming soon or in a few days. So I'm equally sending a stfu to all the people who are saying don't complain. They post teaser articles and videos but then say don't rush us.... Then don't tease us ... Bastards .... I'm not going to dangle a pork chop in front of a hungry dog and say you can have this eventually but right now it's coming soon.

Vinigger
October 3, 2010 at 12:09 PM

@David it means within 365 days.

Guest
October 3, 2010 at 1:49 PM

rediculous... if I knew this JB would take 2 months, i woulda just Straight up payed $20 to get it done. went Iphone-Less and resorted to my crap phone for two F****ken months. yea so i heard theyre extending it for another week or 2

Guest
October 3, 2010 at 1:51 PM

i second that

Freddy
October 3, 2010 at 1:53 PM

I agree with alot of ppl here... What is the objective of these updates? I was so excited when I see something but was damn disappointed when I see a information-less "update"

anon
October 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM

holy shit. they're not getting paid by most of the people who actually jailbreak their phones, and you all whine about a service they're doing basically for free? learn to be thankful that someone is doing this at all and releasing it for everyone to use.

ZenZa
October 3, 2010 at 2:17 PM

People really need to be patient about this. People are using their time to provide you with FREE jailbreak.

On the other hand, the daily updates of how it has NOT been released really does irk me the wrong way.

Abas
October 3, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Mewwooopois0n mightbe faster

Recon
October 3, 2010 at 2:58 PM

Spot on mate!

Feelinloose
October 3, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Ruf Ruf! Bender wants a jailbroken iPhone! So does Lisa from IRT (ice road truckers). She is so hot! I would learn how to hack the iPhone and her portable cd player to get in her pants. Feelinloose out!

iWantItNow
October 3, 2010 at 3:35 PM

Can anyone tell me a good movie torrent site pretty plz? And if there's a better tool than utorrent :)

Npro
October 3, 2010 at 4:12 PM

I'm tired of the bullshit if it's done it's fucking done it's been at least a month where it's coming out in days when really I heard from the dev team that they can't do it it'll never be out... That's the same as saying it'll be done in days and hey there's no anticipation l. If u fuck heads would quit posting shit about when it'll be released you won't get our hopes up... And instead of days give us a fucking date if ur so close to releasing it.. As in fundays do u mean fucking each other in the ass and giving reach arounds I mean come on give us some solid proof like a prerelease every jailbreak is buggy so why would that stop it...

Vinigger
October 3, 2010 at 4:29 PM

I better be able to jailbreak my iPod tomorrow or I'm gonna be so pissed I piss my pants. Cmon I be wantin and waitinz fo da so long nao. I be waitinz so lonk! When you gonna cum out on my face men.

rEIKO
October 3, 2010 at 4:44 PM

im tired of everyone talking about how we should be appreciative because the jailbreak is free, LISTEN im sure a lot of us wouldnt mind paying for the jailbreak if it meant speeding up the process, ive been hearing about this particular jailbreak since 4.0.1 and its still not done not even the jailbreak for the 3.0 firmwares took that long anyway i dont care my 4.1 3gs is jailbroken

Alteran
October 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I like bring updated regardless of how often they are. Sure I can't wait until the release but I'm also not so dependent on it that I feel like I need to rip someones head off If it doesn't come out soon

Alteran
October 3, 2010 at 5:46 PM

Typo in my last comment, it should have said "being," not "bring."

October 3, 2010 at 5:49 PM

im waiting 4.1 jailbreak since 21 August 2010.. :( please help us Master!

UNDERD0G
October 3, 2010 at 5:55 PM

@greenpois0n: I'd like to address something I've seen as a growing trend with the release of greenpois0n. There have been many tweets, posts, Facebook comments, news articles & the like about iDevice users who are upset by the 'unknown' release date and consequently have been flamed by devs and those of us who are hanging on the words of each 'update' posted by the cronic dev team and it's developers. While the work that's being done to produce a new jailbreak (for free I might add) is of great value to iDevice users, it seems to me readers are being 'baited'. Yes its free work, and yes we should be patient but developers should be straight forward as well. This is not your everyday iDevice update or newest game, it's HUGE. With that said, I've read the release will be soon, in a short while, coming quickly, and within a week. DIY, greenpois0n is almost the #1 Googled word within the last week? So, lots of people are antisapaiting the greenpois0n release. I don't think it's fair to bait people by continuing to release updates that say 'soon' because it's to vague, if you hold the carrot in front of the rabbits nose, it will chase it, it's just in our nature to be lead. Now that doesn't give any reader the right to flame the devs, but come on already, stop bating us by saying 'soon' or the like and just tell people to wait.

PatinetlyWaiting
October 3, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Wow so many people are mad O_o ^_^ but Hey I feel your pain lol it's ok I am waiting for a long time too -___-" but it's ok as long as when it comes out and it's FLAWLESS then I won't have any complains on waiting lol ^_^

g0ku
October 3, 2010 at 7:22 PM

i jailbroke an iphone 3g on 4.1 on windows using snowbreeze :) if you dont believe me i am posting a video about it, i emailed quickpwn about is but they are not getting back to me :) there loss because you can already jailbreak it

Nick
October 3, 2010 at 8:39 PM

exactly! A smarter way will be to claim a release date WAY further than you're anticipated release. If you tell people it'll be released in say...December for example, now people have something to look forward to, you'll stop being bothered. And if you release it earlier than that..well, than that's just a nice surprise under the Christmas tree earlier than expected..everyone wins.

October 3, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Dear Dev team,

If this jailbreak is not released by tomorrow I will kill myself.

Kind regards, Steven Paul Jobs

Riot
October 3, 2010 at 9:04 PM

This is for iPhone 4. They're not stupid, dumbass.

jordan777
October 3, 2010 at 9:34 PM

i was wondering (if you know) is this going to be a tetherd or untetherd (sorry for bad spelling)...oh one more thing hey impatient bitches grow some patients and wait gosh its just a jailbreak get a girlfriend or something (lmao)..... BTW thanks everybody for working on this :)...THIS IS GOING TO BE AWESOME WOOOH!