- iPhone 4S 5.1.1
- iPhone 4 5.1.1
- iPhone 3GS 5.1.1
- iPad 3 5.1.1/iPad 2 5.1.1/iPad 1 5.1.1
- iPod touch 4G/3G
- Apple TV 2nd gen
1. Download and install Absinthe 2.0.1: Windows, Mac, or Linux.
2. Backup your iOS device in iTunes by right-clicking your device name under "Devices" menu and click "Back Up".
3. After your backup is finished, go to Settings -> General -> Reset - and tap the Erase All Content and Settings option.
4. Make sure your device is connected via USB cable to your computer. Open Absinthe 2.0.1 and click the Jailbreak button.
5. After your device is jailbroken, go to iTunes and restore your backup by right-clicking your device from the "Devices" menu and clicking "Restore from Backup" and selecting the latest backup.
6. That's it, enjoy your jailbreak!
[Source: Absinthe 2.0 has arrived! - GreenPois0n blog]
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for updates.