Home » » Jailbreak iPad 2 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0

Jailbreak iPad 2 4.3.3 with JailbreakMe 3.0

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 | 2:00 AM

Comex has finally released JailbreakMe 3.0 software after months of hard work. Now everyone can finally jailbreak iPad 2 hardware on iOS 4.3.3 firmware using JailbreakMe 3.0. For those that don't know what JailbreakMe is, it's a web-based easy to use jailbreak. Users can easily and quickly jailbreak their device just by going to the JailbreakMe 3.0 website.

JailbreakMe 3.0 software is supported on the following iOS devices:

• iPad 2 - iOS 4.3.3

• iPad 1 - iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3

• iPhone 4 (GSM) - iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3

• iPhone 4 (CDMA) - iOS 4.2.6 to  iOS 4.2.8

• iPhone 3GS - iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3

• iPod touch 4G - iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.1, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3

• iPod touch 3G - iOS 4.3, iOS 4.3.2, and iOS 4.3.3

How to Jailbreak with JailbreakMe 3.0

To jailbreak your device with JailbreakMe 3.0, follow the steps below:

1. Open Safari on your iOS device, and visit www.jailbreakme.com.

2. Tap the Free button, and then tap the Install button.

3. JailbreakMe 3.0 will do it's work, and Cydia will automatically start installing. That's it, enjoy your jailbreak. Wasn't that easy?

4. Optional, but RECOMMENDED: Open up Cydia, and search and install PDF Patcher 2 so your device is safe from the holes that JailbreakMe 3.0 uses.

If you are on iOS 5.0 beta, you can still download iOS 4.3.3 and downgrade if you want to jailbreak your device.

Remember to follow us on Twitter, and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest.

July 6, 2011 at 2:23 AM

Is it Untethered for all i-devices?

July 6, 2011 at 2:33 AM

Great news I am using my Ipad2 the way it meant to be

July 6, 2011 at 3:07 AM

What about touch 2g

July 6, 2011 at 3:55 AM

How is stability when compared to redsn0w?

Julio C'zar
July 6, 2011 at 4:07 AM

I just jailbroke my ipad 2, and I effing LOVE ITTTTT!!!!!

July 6, 2011 at 4:38 AM

If you jailbreak with this.... Does it delete everything you had on your idevice before?

July 6, 2011 at 6:19 AM

From my experience it doesn't, but you can backup your device just in case.

July 6, 2011 at 4:01 PM

Wow this is the easiest jailbreak. Thanks very much for your time giving this to us.

July 6, 2011 at 5:45 PM

It doesn't work for me. Iphone 3gs 4.3.3
It starts installing cydia and then the icon for cydia disappears after like 2 seconds. Odd...

July 6, 2011 at 7:39 PM

Hello! Can I upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 from iTunes and after that jailbreak my iPhone without loosing my apps and my games? Tks.

Dat Nguyen
July 7, 2011 at 1:26 AM

Hello! I can't jailbreak my Ipad. I go to the website and try to install the Cydia. But it's only installed half way then disappearing. I don't know. Please help!

July 7, 2011 at 3:19 AM

The 2g touches do not support past 4.2.1 so you have to use greenpois0n or limera1n

July 7, 2011 at 6:19 AM

Tassos, ur going into ur safari on ur ipad 2, iphone, or itouch device to the site to jailbreak ur device, a tethered means u would have to be on ur computer to jailbreak, please research the information, i know it seems alot to do, but use a little common sense, tethered means it has to hooked up to something, untethered means its independent

July 7, 2011 at 6:24 AM

Matej, all the jailbreak will do after it installs will reboot ur device, it will basically install cydia, which is the master exploit batches, u can customize ur device with cydia and since it connects to ur safari, if u have or know any developers sites to better ur device u can add the patches and cooks they developed to the library of cydia on ur device

July 7, 2011 at 9:58 AM

Truly amazing. Before owning an iPhone 4, I had the original and was running Cydia. Now I can just jailbreak in seconds straight from the phone. You are a bloody genius. Thank you.

July 8, 2011 at 1:20 AM

i downloaded this onto my ipad 32G and now it doesnt start. it just displays the apple logo and doesnt start ... help me please. what can it do.?

July 8, 2011 at 7:25 AM

I jailbroke my ipad2 and it Work. In your case do a restore in iTunes and make sure u r running 4.3.3 OS. It should work after that.

For those who have the problem with cydia downloading k, but stopping and disappearing while installing here is the fix:( it happened on my 3GS)
Restore in iTunes and update to OS 4.3.3 and then do the jailbreak. It worked for me!

patron roly
July 8, 2011 at 7:07 PM

If you jailbreak and you have bought items from the App store do you have to buy the

July 11, 2011 at 3:53 AM

Well I upgraded my phone which has been totally stable with a 4.0 jailbreak.. Now the Cydia disappears right after installing and this doesn't work. Now I"m stuck with a POS phone. So does this not work on the Iphone 4 with 4.3.3? That's what the damn link said so I trusted it.

July 11, 2011 at 6:13 AM

First off all jailbreaking is totally legal, but jailbroken devices are not supported by manufacturer. You can revert your phone to original (supported by Apple and carriers) state at any time by connecting it to iTunes and clicking Restore.
1. If you update iPhone 4 to 4.3.3, try to jailbreak it with www.jailbreakme​.com and Cydia icon suddenly just disappears, you need to synch it to iTunes.
2. Then you need to restore your phone to 4.3.3 through iTunes (yes, to the same software you are on).
3. Then go to www.jailbreakme​.com and install Cydia without any problems. You can find a lot of ppl jailbreaking iPad 2, but having issues with iPhone 4. I am not sure about other models since I do not own them and can not test it myself.

Aditya Bhimrajka
July 12, 2011 at 2:23 AM

using it for 2 weeks by now, its awesome ,well i recoded the binary, and i am sure, all gonna do it

July 13, 2011 at 9:29 AM

vin vin
July 13, 2011 at 9:23 PM

JB has nth to do with your app store account, it let u use 3rd party app, your purchased app it still your under your itune account

vin vin
July 13, 2011 at 11:18 PM

John, I think you need to do some research too... -.-"

in JB tethered mean u need to use your PC (JB's app) to boot your iPhone/iPad/iPod if your battery usage is totally out, it not it will staying in restore mode where until you boot it again using the JB app. So make sure you dont use your iDevice battery till flatted.

untethered mean u does not need a PC/Mac to boot your iDevice when you iDevice battery gone off, it will be string free just as normal phone.

vin vin
July 13, 2011 at 11:23 PM

u only jaillbreak it after you upgrade to iOS 4.3.3 if not you have to re jailbreak again >.<

Jailbreak only install cydia & make your device able to install 3rd party app, it has totally nothing to do with your itune account! So all your purchased apps will be still there.

July 14, 2011 at 7:23 AM

Jail breaking is easy and will not require downloading to the Pc or Mac first.

July 15, 2011 at 2:47 PM

What about unlock for the baseband 1.59, is there a problem for the device already unlocked. I mean If install jailbreakme, is it update my baseband? Is it bring o solution for unlock?