Home » » iOS 4.3.5 Download Links

iOS 4.3.5 Download Links

Written By Hans Berger on Monday, July 25, 2011 | 11:31 AM

iOS 4.3.5 download
Apple released the iOS 4.3.5 software update for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch today. This update fixes a  security issue with certificate verification. The previous 4.3.4 update was released to fix a PDF exploit which was used by a jailbreak but this new iOS 4.3.5 update fixes a security issue that has nothing to do with jailbreak.

If you are non-jailbroken, you can go ahead and update but if you are on iOS 4.3.3  you shouldn't update to iOS 4.3.5 if you want to keep your untethered jailbreak.

Here are the details of the security issue from Apple:
Impact: An attacker with a privileged network position may capture or modify data in sessions protected by SSL/TLS

Description: A certificate chain validation issue existed in the handling of X.509 certificates. An attacker with a privileged network position may capture or modify data in sessions protected by SSL/TLS. Other attacks involving X.509 certificate validation may also be possible. This issue is addressed through improved validation of X.509 certificate chains.

Download iOS 4.3.5 Links

iOS 4.3.5 Jailbreak Information

Yes, it is possible to jailbreak iOS 4.3.5 but you will only have a tethered jailbreak. So if you're on firmware 4.3.3 with a untethered jailbreak then hold off on updating.

Remember to follow us on Twitter, and Facebook to stay up to date with the latest.

Padre Faura
July 25, 2011 at 1:34 PM

where do i save these files on lion

Obama
July 25, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Is it for the Verizon I-phone ? Or just ATT ?

Hans
July 25, 2011 at 2:56 PM

Both. For Verizon iPhones the version # is iOS 4.2.10.

Hans
July 25, 2011 at 2:58 PM

You can save it anywhere you want.

yourself
July 25, 2011 at 5:43 PM

I don't get it how do I install this on my iTouch? there is no .ipsw file in my download! Please help me out.

Pilldoc
July 27, 2011 at 2:34 PM

After d/l'ing change the file extension from .zip to .ispw

2434football
July 28, 2011 at 7:55 PM

Can you leave me a link to where i can get the download for the first itouch,THANKS.

July 30, 2011 at 8:26 AM

When I click onto the link, the file says I can't download it on safari?

August 1, 2011 at 2:03 AM

Please, you will help me to the jailbreak file to pay to my link.(itzarni@gmail.com)

khan
August 3, 2011 at 8:54 AM

some body tell mee please how can i install,4.3 software update

mahran
August 6, 2011 at 8:45 AM

use Google Chrome works every time

rupz
August 7, 2011 at 4:12 AM

hey is not working why is that???