...During WWDC 2011 today, Scott Forstall covered statistics on iOS. Firstly, here are the stats he announced on iOS so far:
- 200 million iOS devices have been sold to date
- iOS is the #1 mobile operating system with 44% market
- More than 425,000 apps are on the App Store now
- 14 billion Apps have been downloaded in less than 3 years
- Apple has paid out more than $2.5 billion to developers
Stay tuned and follow the announcements on our live WWDC 2011 coverage page. Follow us on Twitter and Facebook for updates.