Home » » Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 -- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G, andiPod touch 3G

Written By Hans Berger on Thursday, April 14, 2011 | 8:42 AM

Jailbreak iOS 4.3.2
Apple released the iOS 4.3.2 download for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G, and iPod touch 3G hardware today along with iOS 4.2.7 download for Verizon iPhone 4 (CDMA) users. The update Apple issued for iOS 4.3.2 fixes bugs, FaceTime issues, and security issues. If you want to jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 I highly recommend you to stay on iOS 4.3.1 for now as it's unclear whether or not iOS 4.3.2 patches the untethered vulnerability present in iOS 4.3.1.

iOS 4.3.2 Jailbreak

You can currently jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 on Mac only (EDIT: SEE UPDATE BELOW) on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 4G, iPod touch 3G, and iPad using the redsn0w jailbreak, but that only gives you a tethered jailbreak. So if you jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 with PwnageTool, you will need to keep using PwnageTool to jailbreak your iOS 4.3.2 device each time you reboot it. It's a long tedious process, but if you love to hack and want to do it just for fun head on over to BlogsDNA and read Sandip's post. Credit for the PwnageTool 4.3.2 jailbreak goes to DJayB6 for the bundles and iPhone Dev Team for the actual jailbreak software.

UPDATE: You can also jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 using redsn0w 0.9.6rc12, by pointing it to iOS 4.3.1 firmware but it will still be TETHERED so you have to jailbreak it everytime you reboot your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.

If you want to untethered jailbreak iOS 4.3.2, then refrain from updating to iOS 4.3.2 right now and wait until an official iOS 4.3.2 jailbreak is released. I will post here once you can jailbreak iOS 4.3.2 untethered.

Follow us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter for instant jailbreak and iPhone updates.

Ben Luis
April 14, 2011 at 11:30 AM

You guys are the best but please hurry on the untethered jailbreak for iOS 4.3.2 on windows

Mike
April 14, 2011 at 2:10 PM

why should they, you just need to stop updating!

Tassos
April 14, 2011 at 10:27 PM

I'm sick of updating and then jailbreaking after a new IOS is Released!!!Anyway I will wait for the Untethered Jailbreak!

nicolati
April 15, 2011 at 3:09 AM

Sorry guys, I have iPhone 3GS old bootrom; my request is simple: can I jailbreak always in UNTETHERED mode, even if that jailbreak is TETHERED mode?
Thx.
Bye

April 15, 2011 at 3:47 AM

I wait all that time for the unteathered 4.3.1 jailbreak, then when I go to update to 4.3.1 it updates to 4.3.2 and I am back to waiting haha So s.m.r.t

Patient
April 15, 2011 at 5:28 AM

I just want to say thanks for keeping those of us who lack the skill to jailbreak our phones ourselves happy and making the iPhone what it should have been from the beginning.

Rather than bitching and asking people to hurry, thrown $5-$10 at them. Income is a sure fire way to motivate people who are spending their time and using THEIR skills to make YOU happy.

mike
April 15, 2011 at 10:58 PM

Hahahahaha it happened to me today. :-) Although I'm not that happy cause I was waiting a lot for the untethered jailbreak 4.3.1 version... but with the itunes update I got 4.3.2. :-O

Inter Milano
April 17, 2011 at 8:41 PM

...... then back to version 4.3.1 , hold down sleep n home for 10 sec..then release sleep and hold down home 10 sec and u r in DFU mode..go to itunes and hold down Option key to restore manualy ( in Mac ) and restore 4.3.1 manualy

Chocobo
April 18, 2011 at 5:28 AM

can someone tell me how to jailbreak iphone 4g (OS 4.3)
thanks alot

sami
April 20, 2011 at 11:39 PM

hey everyone
can anyone please tell me how to jailbreak iphone 3gs 4.3.2
i updated it by mistake
thanks alot

Dan
April 22, 2011 at 2:10 AM

I wanted to say Thank You first of all!!!! I have a 3g, 3gs and iPhone 4. The 3g and 3gs are jailbroken. The 3gs has been non working for almost 2 months. Cydia had updates and my phone was a tethered one. After, or just before, the 4.3.2 came out but still on 4.2.1 I reluctantly hit the updates in Cydia... CRASH.... Big Mistake... a few websites and blogs offered advice but nothing worked. Put my 3gs away and waited for one of the Great programmers to come out with a possible fix. Last night I used redsn0w 0.9.6rc14. It took a bit of trial and error but after I used the new OS 4.3.2 hit to install Cydia again, did not work completely, ran red snow again and deactivated it. I went to iTunes, put my AT&T sim chip back in it and hit restore from the normal restore my phone was back to where it was with my old apps, music and all plus the 4.3.2 OS. I again went to Redsnow and reloaded it. Followed the unlock with http://djayb6.com and NOW I have a jailbroken 3gs fully unlocked and untethered.... This may have been luck or a divine intervention combined with great programming and the never give up attitude but I am back and working now. Apple would not let me restore the phone without my old AT&T sim off of iTunes. FYI i did this on a mac. Sorry no advice for PC users. Happy hacking to All and I hope this helps someone in my old situation. I read many sites that had this same problem. Thanks again to Redsnow and everyone who thinks as I do when you buy something it is yours to do as you wish....

Dan
April 22, 2011 at 2:11 AM

Sorry one more thing, all through the process it kept in the Connect to iTunes screen at the end till I restored it with apple and used my old back up I had.

osama
April 27, 2011 at 1:41 PM

when is the iphone 4 4.2.1 unlocking coming?????

April 28, 2011 at 12:20 AM

ha ipod 4g

kamranch
April 28, 2011 at 7:52 AM

my 4G version 4.3.1,, base-band 04.10.01
after jailbreak 4.3.1 got one Signal Bars Issue.. .. . .. . .

any body can help. . . . . . . . . ..

June 26, 2013 at 4:53 AM

Thanks for your nice information. Hi here i would like to tell in my own experience how to unlock an iphone3gs. Before i was using my iphone4 from australia with vodafone network .But i don't like that service .So i was decided to unlock my iphone3gs.First i have chosen jailbreak method but the jailbreak process is totally different.Because is only used for download third party application.But i wish to change carrier.So i searched lot of sites on the internet, and finally i found that site Simpleunlocking.com here i got remote unlocking service at low cost and unlocked my iphone3gs from australia with vodafone network provider. Now i can use different sim card with different country .