Home » » Untethered iOS 4.3.1 iPod touch 4G Jailbreak Demo Video

Untethered iOS 4.3.1 iPod touch 4G Jailbreak Demo Video

Written By Unknown on Monday, March 28, 2011 | 4:49 AM

iPhone hacker, i0n1c has posted a new YouTube video demonstrating his untethered iOS 4.3.1 jailbreak exploit. i0n1c used his exploit on an iPod touch 4G running on iOS 4.3.1 software. Rather than releasing a jailbreak tool download, i0n1c plans on releasing his untethered exploit. The exploit could possibly be released in the form of a Cydia package if it's possible.

In the past i0n1c gave an ETA for his untethered exploit release, which was supposed to be by the end of last week. Due to a lot of work in his real job, i0n1c was unable to release his iOS untethered exploit to the public on time.

I know this will disappoint a lot of you, but if you want to jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 untethered you will need to wait some more. i0n1c is not giving any ETA this time around because people insulted him last time and a lot of people kept begging for an instant release. The jailbreak will be released once it's released, and I'll make a post about it here. Follow us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to receive instant jailbreak iOS 4.3.1 updates.

Tonton1958
March 28, 2011 at 5:13 AM

Its a fake don't publish this shit

Kjakur
March 28, 2011 at 5:33 AM

Am I the only one that is getting tired of waiting for all these jailbreaks. They say it's gonna' be released one week and we end up getting it two-three weeks later. And sometimes they say they are gonna' release the jailbreak when Apple releases its next firmware, but when that happens they wait for the next one to be released again.... -_-

At least we get tethered jailbreaks, which in my eyes are useless, because you can't travel with your phone without risking that it's bricked until you get home.

Chris
March 28, 2011 at 5:43 AM

Am I the only one that is happy that they even release jailbreaks (for free)? Its their work, they do this not only for themselfes but for all of the iphone/ipod/... users. They really dont have to share it, and they really dont have to release it on time.
I hope you change your mind, not everything is free... and if so, you should appreciate it.

Kaalund
March 28, 2011 at 6:05 AM

I totally agree with you. I appreciate the work they do to make it work. But I am also tired of this waiting game. Just release the damn jailbreak if it is ready! He won't release it now because some people insulted him and demanded the release now!
Come on he should get over himself!

Hans
March 28, 2011 at 6:18 AM

It's not a fake. Watch the video! This is a trusted hacker by the way.

Undead
March 28, 2011 at 6:26 AM

Look, it's really simple.. If you are tired of waiting for jailbreaks, DON'T UPGRADE iOS until one is released! until then, learn how to exploit the system yourself and quit bitching/begging for it as we are all lucky to have these guys at all. Your phone isn't going to quit working if you don't update it..

Lemurman
March 28, 2011 at 6:49 AM

I didn't donate a thousan d dOllars for no jailbreak

March 28, 2011 at 7:33 AM

Whatever the case waiting for a jailbreak is getting to ridiculous ,if your gonna publish it put it out,we respect you obviously because we beg for it but now it's getting to a point well it's like wtf !

Kjakur
March 28, 2011 at 7:50 AM

You're right. I've never seen it from that point of view, and I feel kind of stupid now. : P

But, I really think they should try to get these out ASAP, because a lot of people are waiting for it, and sometimes it's a bitch to "have to" wait for a jailbreak before I can update my iOS.

But I totally get your point, and they should get respect for doing this for free. ; )

Paranormal
March 28, 2011 at 8:42 AM

Just Release the 4.3 what's the big deal

Paranormal
March 28, 2011 at 8:45 AM

Apple is on to all this employees have download the 4.2.1 jailbreak this is how they get you all they do is come up with a new ios and patches

Gogoooo
March 28, 2011 at 10:05 AM

Stop these kind of news, annoying to death.. Just pop up when done, tired of hearing bout it for months, sounds likz teasing...

rheo
March 28, 2011 at 7:46 PM

i know the jailbreaking software is free and we're thanksful that these people release it. but man, stop making empty promises.

March 28, 2011 at 7:56 PM

But sometimes it's worth the wait, these guys bust their buts off for us thanks for all your hard work...

Quest702
March 29, 2011 at 8:41 AM

Man people are just unappreciative that the jailbreaks are free for all to use. It's not like anyone pays them for it. So give them time cus I guarente that the work is not easy, and if you want to complain, well then try to code it yourself if you can do any better. I do hope something comes out soon though for a jailbreak and an unlock for the new bootrom and firmware cus right now I just have an over priced iPhone 4 being used as an iPod lol.

March 29, 2011 at 11:24 AM

yes, they should get respect for creating it and sharing it with us for free.... but they also have to keep up their reputation by releasing it on time. yea sometimes it makes me gutty while waiting for it but I dont want to feel gay ALL the time lol

Roman
March 30, 2011 at 10:37 AM

I don't know about everyone else but I'm thankful that there is a jailbreak made for us and it's shared fir free. I know a bit about this stuff but not even close to what's needed to jb an iPhone.

I never bug the guys that develop this at all, I just check the site from time to time and see if it's out or not.

I do donate to show that I appreciate all the work they have done to make it available for us to use.

I currently have an iPhone 4 w/ 4.3.1 on it and I'm waiting for the jailbreak as much as everyone else but I don't bitch about it at all.

So thank you to all the devs that bust there butts and sleepless nights to make it available for me.

Edwin
March 30, 2011 at 1:16 PM

First of all yes they work their asses off to make our lives easier and I am thankful for this. Second to everyone bitching stfu and they will release it when the time comes. Who knows some new features maybe being added to please us who are waiting. Thank you for all your hard work fellas keep it up >_<

bUt5krAch3R
March 31, 2011 at 4:17 AM

@Roman Why would you update to 4.3.1 before a jailbreak is released? Looks like you have a longer wait than most of us.....

Roman
April 1, 2011 at 2:54 AM

Well the baseband is the same and I do have shsh on file sense 4.0... I don't really care about unlocking, I can wait for jb when ever it's out.

bangie
April 2, 2011 at 4:49 AM

i belive this. Jailbreak #1

Apple, BOO #0

PattyO
April 8, 2011 at 10:35 AM

Ya think with all the "brilliance" these guys bring they would have thought it out enough to "turn the video" before uploading it. I watched it and now I need a Chiropractor.