Home » » Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3

Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, March 9, 2011 | 4:47 AM

iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak | jailbreak iPhone 4.3.3, jailbreak iPod touch 4.3.3, jailbreak iPad 4.3.3
You know the drill. If you want to jailbreak iOS 4.3.3, you'll need to wait as there is no iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak that has been released yet so don't update right now if you want to keep your jailbreak. You can jailbreak iPhone 4.3.3, jailbreak iPod touch 4.3.3, and jailbreak iPad 4.3.3 but will need to wait for the jailbreak software to be released. While you're waiting, make sure you download iOS 4.3.3 firmware so you can prepare for the iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak in advance.

Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Release Date

ASAP. No jailbreak team has announced a release date for any of the iOS 4.3.3 jailbreak tools. But you can follow us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter and we'll notify you once a jailbreak for 4.3.3 is out.

Jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 Software

No jailbreak iOS 4.3.3 software is released yet, but greenpois0n and redsn0w are the two software that will most likely be updated to support iOS 4.3.3. Stay tuned jailbreakers, you won't have to wait long!

Cracked kracker
March 9, 2011 at 4:56 AM

Any word on the "promised" unlock?

Bob
March 9, 2011 at 6:01 AM

YAY first one to comment
well ill be waiting for the update
anyone getting the ipad 2?
i know i am

March 9, 2011 at 6:14 AM

Hi,

I have an iPhone 4 on iOS 4.3 Official.

iOS 4.3 official will not give me personal hotspot because i'm on pay as you go plan (rude I know)

Will jailbreaking my iPhone give me access to this feature?

steve
March 9, 2011 at 6:18 AM

Ipad 2 ASAP .... Ios 4.3 i'll just gently wait ... Still waiting for untethed solution for iphone 3gs...old bootrom

ddt
March 9, 2011 at 6:57 AM

the sound of one hand fapping.

March 9, 2011 at 7:50 AM

Me too! Waiting anxiously!!!

Shaafe
March 9, 2011 at 8:42 AM

I think I'll just wait for iOS 5 rather than getting 4.3, 4.4, etc. :P

Chris
March 9, 2011 at 9:10 AM

Just a heads up Bob, but I read a couple articles saying that the iPad 3 will be released sooner then expected. Personally, I want to wait until I hear more on that before getting the iPad 2.

BaM
March 9, 2011 at 10:20 AM

Cant wait.... ;)

Josh
March 9, 2011 at 4:23 PM

The iPad 3 will be announced in exactly a year
Not sooner nor later

March 9, 2011 at 11:42 PM

I remember when IOS 4.2.1 jailbreak was imminent, but came out 3 months later. Now we hear iso 4.3 jailbreak is imminent. Not holding my breath here.

Jeff
March 11, 2011 at 4:38 AM

New to Jailbreaking, I Jailbroke 4.2.1 to utilize MyWi. What do I need to do to not lose that app after the JB for 4.3 arrives. Thanks for the help.

flo
March 11, 2011 at 11:52 AM

i have an iPhone 3G i bought 2y ago from HK. I am still on iOs 3.1.2. i hope to update iOS 4. the pb is that since it's a HK model, it will lock my sim card if i update. any advices? thanks

joey
March 11, 2011 at 5:24 PM

it might im not sure but there is an app from cydia called mywi and it will

Banana
March 11, 2011 at 11:55 PM

@Jeff

Cydia -> Manage Account:
"Your purchases are tied to your login. If you later restore your firmware you will not have to pay for most items again."

You have to sign in after your restore in Cydia (via Google or Facebook Account).

Letuce
March 11, 2011 at 11:56 PM

@ James King:
I hope iOS4 still support MyWi then jailbreaking will allow you to use your iphone as hostpot

snaz
March 12, 2011 at 1:36 AM

it's unbelievable how entitled all the free loaders are "gosh so like when is this brand new jailbreak going to be out? I'm so angry that this is all I have to look forward to."

give them time. you'll be ok on 4.1 for another few months.

snaz
March 12, 2011 at 1:38 AM

FAIL on the 1st comment

Henrik
March 12, 2011 at 3:25 AM

Have you asked the phone company to sms an unlock command? Once you are out of contract they should do that if you ask.
In UK they didn't say that it was available, but when I asked they gave me a number to call and it was quite trivial.

Chris
March 12, 2011 at 4:33 AM

Yea the usual, they will wait until 4.3.1 comes out. And then we all know what will happen, they will wait until 4.3.2, and endless wait for nothing.
Beginning to think it´s just a PR trick hehe

SpokaneMan
March 12, 2011 at 10:05 AM

I was so stoked when I heard that iOS 4.3 would allow hotspot. Then, after updating, learned that AT&T would require me to give up the unlimited data plan I'm currently grandfathered in ($30 per month) for a 4 gb + tethering package $45)! I've never been particularly thrilled with at&t's service, but this is the first time I've felt downright betrayed. Now I totally get why people choose to jailbreak, and I will be joining the ranks the moment the 4.3 jailbreak is released. Viva le revolutíon!

Younus
March 12, 2011 at 2:50 PM

Waiting

Jeff
March 14, 2011 at 1:11 AM

@Banana

Thank you so much for the help, I know its a Newbie question, but appreciate the assitance!

MasterofiOS
March 15, 2011 at 1:16 PM

yea i agree

March 16, 2011 at 2:20 AM

What sucks about green poison for me is that when i download the latest version of it, it goes to like the script part and writes the first part and then freezes :(

jason
March 16, 2011 at 10:03 AM

Ya I'm waiting to downloaded software for jailbreak but wasn't working would freeze up for me too, I guess I know why now have to wait for the 4.3 version to be released. I've got green poison too. You got to wonder these place that advertise jailbreaks and unlocks saying that they unlock 4.3 bull shit. Oh well hope it works one of these days.

Jacqui
March 17, 2011 at 8:00 PM

newbie question i think! i have an iphone 3g running 4.0.2 jailbroken and 05.13.04 (don't know much about bbs but they seem to get a lot of mention on dev team blog!) i have to set up my iphone on another computer - can't copy infro from old as it's dead so i'm starting from scratch on new laptop. My phone is very slow as only 200 mb free space.

If i update to 4.3 can i jb and if so can someone give me the idiots guide or point me to the idiots guide. I don't need the phone to be unlocked is my only saving grace lol

any info would be greatly appreciated thanks guys

jwall
March 18, 2011 at 1:50 AM

4.3 can not be jb yet.

Cory
March 18, 2011 at 6:29 AM

Dose anybody know or have a rough idea of when the new jailbreak is coming out for 4.3?

Jim C.J. Chu
March 18, 2011 at 1:45 PM

waiting for jailbreak ios4.3.

dphone
March 19, 2011 at 3:45 PM

use snowbreeze to jailbreak iphone 3g 3gs

Matthew
March 21, 2011 at 12:29 PM

Its coming out late this week or during next week!