Home » » New Fake Greenpois0n Download iPhone iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Website Shows Up

New Fake Greenpois0n Download iPhone iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Website Shows Up

Written By Unknown on Monday, September 20, 2010 | 3:27 PM

greenpois0nA new fake greenpois0n iPhone iOS 4.1 jailbreak website is up. It claims to have greenpois0n download links for Windows/Mac and charges you $30 for the software. Do not pay for the greenpois0n jailbreak as it's not even completed yet and it will be available for free once it's actually ready for release. The greenpois0n software to jailbreak iOS 4.1 is created by the Chronic Dev Team and there is no ETA for it's release dates.

Scammers and hackers are fooling jailbreak users and harming them with their websites. I already made a fake greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak post with details of websites that had surveys and were claiming to offer the greenpois0n jailbreak and required visitors to complete surveys. Any site besides greenpois0n.com is a fake, so avoid them.

If you paid anything for greenpois0n, you should demand a refund. I will post direct download links (FREE) to greenpois0n once it's released. Follow @QuickPWN on Twitter for instant greenpois0n updates. [Thanks Patrick for tipping us on this!]

titty
September 20, 2010 at 4:05 PM

ALLRIGHT THANKS FOR THE NEWS ILL WAIT FOR THE FREE ONE

Anonymous
September 20, 2010 at 4:12 PM

Some people, I swear.

They know enough that 'Greenpois0n' will be the next jailbreak, but they don't know that the Chronic Dev team releases these jailbreaks for free or that it hasn't even been released yet? Christ, people.

Zmoz
September 20, 2010 at 4:15 PM

What is that reatarted website

Amir
September 20, 2010 at 4:17 PM

I want the realdeal of greenposi0n not a fake rip of

Cat
September 20, 2010 at 4:24 PM

Hey guys I wanna know if the unlock app will come out along with jailbreak?feels like I have been waiting for years for the poison.;(

Tim
September 20, 2010 at 4:28 PM

Pod2g Found an New exploit

USB Stick exploit

steeplejake
September 20, 2010 at 4:30 PM

i know that no ETA has been announced but, as a new iPhone user, inexperienced with this whole jailbreaking business, about what kind of timeframe are we talking about? days? weeks? months?

Anonymous
September 20, 2010 at 4:47 PM

Thanx for the news, I'll wait a month or two for the jailbreak ;-(

sifuveek
September 20, 2010 at 5:54 PM

@Steeplejake - there really is no way to tell for an actual ETA. it could be tomorrow... or it could very well be next month. the debs working on this have been tightlipped when it comes to release dates. if I had to guess, I would say maybe within the next month. I believe they are close, but are making sure everything is perfect for this next release. honestly, it will be worth the wait. hope that helps.
and to all the debs currently working this... a big thanks. we all appreciate the time and expertise from you all.

sifuveek
September 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM

*devs
stupid iPhone auto correct.

Kevin
September 20, 2010 at 6:06 PM

This is one reason why the jailbreak needs to be released immediately. Holding on to it is causing havoc for inexperienced IPhone users and allowing scammers to make a few dollars. You can ask for a refund, but when have you known a scam to return money (LOL)........ Come on guys, release the jailbreak.....

daiske
September 20, 2010 at 6:37 PM

its a cup....囧

Amir
September 20, 2010 at 7:58 PM

@Cat threre is ultrasn0w

Bkpoltina
September 20, 2010 at 8:15 PM

I hate it when people complain about the jailbreak. It's free and the applications you will be using once jailbroken will be free for the most part as well. I cannot wait for greenpois0n to be releases, but I'm not complaining that's for sure.

helper
September 20, 2010 at 8:37 PM

within the next week or so you should be expecting the greenpois0n jailbreak to come out

greenpois0n.com is the official site

Steve
September 20, 2010 at 9:15 PM

The tool will be available for free when you upgrade your iPhone 4 to iPhone 5.

Fuck u
September 20, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Whoever is suckered into believing these websites obviously has been sucking too much duck dick and it's affecting their brain.

Mal Shadows
September 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM

Thanx for the warning guys.. Desperate jailbreak hunters might fall for this scam.

Robert Cuzz
September 21, 2010 at 12:09 AM

Hey guyS watS the difference between the shatter jailbreak and greenp0ison jailbreak???

Jimy
September 21, 2010 at 1:06 AM

Steve@ fucking u man...

harry
September 21, 2010 at 1:33 AM

Did you notice that one of those sites advertises on here

Mkay
September 21, 2010 at 4:20 AM

@Robert
SHAtter is not a jailbreak, it's the name of the exploit.
Greenpois0n is the actual name of the jailbreak.

Rimes
September 21, 2010 at 4:45 AM

What is exploid?

Cat
September 21, 2010 at 4:53 AM

@Amir thanks.my firmware is 05.14.02,dont know if ultrasn0w can work. :( just have to wait.

aliias
September 21, 2010 at 5:02 AM

lol. you're right.

steve
September 21, 2010 at 6:08 AM

hahahahhahaha. You dumb shit.

rimes
September 21, 2010 at 6:35 AM

hah

rimes
September 21, 2010 at 6:35 AM

is programme open?

September 21, 2010 at 7:45 AM

I can believe you have pay for it on this fake jb website.whatever you do DON'T try doing this.Wait for the real one to come out.

Vengeance_666
September 21, 2010 at 2:15 PM

We need a jailbreak asap and a modified version of itunes to allow us to downgrade our ipods. (Releasing Custom Version Updates that are already jailbroken once installed would help BIGTIME!)

The Devs are tackling this the hard way.

Toby
September 21, 2010 at 3:17 PM

Guess the greenpois0n jailbreak is not coming out anytime soon, so fuck it and just sit back, wait for te DEV team to do there job, the reason why there a little slow on allthianis because the chroncail DEV team has lost a member and is now working independently, now this might mean he will invent another jailbreak that we don't know about, I thank DEV team for all there jailbreaks but were all waiting on you DEV team, keep waiting guys, it will come out soon

DKong
September 21, 2010 at 3:30 PM

Anyone know when the redsnow 0.9.6b1 coming for window ?? Cuz its out for mac user and it cant jailbreak ios 4.1

Starmega
September 21, 2010 at 5:02 PM

This jailbreak is becoming the loch ness monster of the wireless world

Kevin
September 21, 2010 at 5:42 PM

Looks like Apple is winning the "Cat and Mouse" game. WOW........

Steve
September 21, 2010 at 10:05 PM

I just emailed Apple whining about my new iPhone 4 running on IOS 4.1/basebad 1.59.0. My complaint was no Cydia app included with the purchase. Apple has promised to work on it on its next IOS releases.

janjan
September 22, 2010 at 2:39 AM

please explain soon?

September 22, 2010 at 3:19 AM

I'll know the DEV Team is working on the next jailbreak 4.1 maybe for september 27 will be out, but they won't let us down.

Master
September 22, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Damn they need to hurry up with greenpois0n!! I'm going crazy on4.1 with no jailbreak!!!!

jrp
September 22, 2010 at 3:41 AM

u cant be seirous this was saposed to be for 3.1.3 now they clame its for 4.1? wtf how could we beleave this is real

Gabriel
September 22, 2010 at 4:45 AM

DKong
13 hrs, 11 mins ago

Tim
September 22, 2010 at 5:46 AM

iH8sn0w RT @TheSexyPenguin_ CONFIRMED sn0wbreeze RELEASE IS 11:59 PM TOMORROW!!!!! // Pacific Standard Time. :O
vor etwa 15 Stunden

Rimes
September 22, 2010 at 5:54 AM

What is this?iphone 4.0.2 or 4.1 jailbreak ?

Pedikai
September 22, 2010 at 6:19 AM

So when is 4.1 jailbreak coming out??

Pedikai
September 22, 2010 at 6:21 AM

Will there be an unlock too with it?

Rimes
September 22, 2010 at 7:11 AM

İ am reading ih8...it is only 3g ....not iphone 4...

Tee
September 22, 2010 at 8:07 AM

Good looking out!

John
September 22, 2010 at 11:21 AM

Seriously, guys. Everybody who is complaining about how "omg these is takking soo freaking looooong" needs to shut up. These guys are doing a release that will make it impossible for apple to patch, fix, or otherwise get rid of until you upgrade the phone hardware. Plus, these guys are DEVS, and they can maniplute a phone in ways you can't even dream of. So for you to complain about how long they are taking... Do it yourself then!

*takes deep breath*

Uhriaha
September 23, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Yea what John said!!

Dean
September 23, 2010 at 5:11 AM

Thank You!
Finally somebody actually has the patience to wait and understands why this is taking so long.
I completely agree with you.

Nick
September 23, 2010 at 10:19 AM

This is the first time I bought a device just as a jailbreak is in current process..Every other device I bought in the past always was used and already had a jailbreak. So...on average, how long does a jailbreak usually take from start to finish? Just curious.

Lolo
September 23, 2010 at 3:11 PM

It could take up to a month and 1/2 and the best thing to Do is just wait!!! Trust me it will geg here sooner than what you think.

Young
September 24, 2010 at 9:21 AM

I just got an iphone4 and it is 4.1.....
can i still jailbreak this phone??

Lolo
September 25, 2010 at 2:04 AM

Yes u will be able to when Greenp0sion comes out.

[...] to be released before then. In the mean time iPhone and iPod touch users are advised to avoid fake greenpois0n websites claiming to have the greenpois0n download. You can follow @QuickPWN on Twitter for instant [...]

eric
September 26, 2010 at 3:43 AM

hey i got a iphone4 and no friends that have one;( i Want to try facetime!!!!!

Alle
September 26, 2010 at 9:10 AM

As same as Young i got an iphone 4 with 4.1.

Will i be able to unlock it after the jailbreak?

CheckMate9500
September 27, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Greenpois0n.co.cc is a fake website where you have to do a survey. It's quite mean how they make people believe that they have the greenpoison download, but they haven't!

Xepher
September 30, 2010 at 12:47 AM

That's right, I mean, Devs get donations and all but they put out all their time, effort, sweat and their electricity bills to create these tools for us absolutely FREE OF CHARGE while we sit and do our all-day routines that don't even require much of our time and effort and we still have the audacity to SELFISHLY complain how long these tools take to be developed when we technically don't do anything to help them in any way! If anyone is contributing to the jailbreak scene or helping these developers in any way, then fine! Complain. But as long as any person does nothing for the development of the tool, he has no right to pressure these people to hurry up and tell them how he has been waiting for a jailbreak tool for months... HAVE A NICE DAY!! :D

Ray
September 30, 2010 at 3:54 PM

With you all the way John these impatient bastards need to get a life and wait because they do this thing and they don't have to pay for the privilege.

Unknown
October 1, 2010 at 7:49 AM

Maybe they should start charging or their software this way all these people can stop bitching about a release date. Its free. Its easy. And it gets the job done. You impatient fucks need to take your bitching elsewhere. Or blame yourself for buying a phone with the the updated firmware or updating the firmware as your own mistake. You should even be happy theres a team dedicated enough to waste their time to bring u a jailbreak.

XxIanSparksxX
October 1, 2010 at 12:05 PM

I know that its been a long wait for this Jailbreak, but its gone be well worth it. The DEV TEAM does have a life outside Greenpois0n, and its cool enough that they are already putting in full time on this. Not to mention its free. Which pretty much means that no one can sit there and complain for something thats free. They dont have to do this at all an its fucking annoying when people can just only sit there and complain about da release date. I m a hacker and when comes to what DEV TEAM is doing let me tell u its not a walk in the park. They have to test everything out before releasing their work. If i have to wait two more weeks then ill wait, if they really wanted to they can release what they got, without testing it and then erbody gonna start bitching about why their damn phone got bricked. When its not one thing its da other. I aint pointin nobody out but seriously its annoyin when all people do is complain and complain. Thanks DEV TEAM for all ur work and efforts.

Anders
October 7, 2010 at 5:33 AM

It's Steve Job's fault for not letting me downgrade iOS. I bought it after they stopped signing older firmware so it's unjailbreakable and Steve Job's arbitrary limitations are absolutely horrible.

rafal
October 8, 2010 at 10:24 AM

hey i was just wondering does anybody know how will the apple service your phone if its jailbroken. will they even serviced it or the warranty will be voided?

jbkjohny
October 9, 2010 at 4:14 PM

Hey people.

Can someone help me with my iphone4? I gota brand new iphone4 from the states last week. I know that to make it work over here(GREECE) i have to jailbreak it and unlock it. I already have one of the first iphones made long time ago and i have followed instructions from a website and have succesufuly jailbreak it and unlock it. It still works but ofcource some functions didnt work like bluetooth. I want to make my new iphone4 work but with all its functions and dont have to downgrade it . Can it be done? I see that there are alot of sites asking for money and promissing lots. I dont trust them. Any suggestions? How can i see what firmware is mine?

John