Home » » iOS 4.1 download links: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch

iOS 4.1 download links: iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, September 8, 2010 | 4:27 AM

iOS 4.1 download linksThe iOS 4.1 download links for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, and iPod touch are now available below for those that want to download iOS 4.1 directly from their browser and install it through iTunes rather than using iTunes to download. As predicted in my iOS 4.1 release time post, the iOS 4.1 download was just released today. See the Jailbreak iOS 4.1 post for jailbreak info and unlock iOS 4.1 post for unlock info.

iOS 4.1 IPSW download links

For the latest updates be sure to follow @QuickPWN on Twitter.

Who Cares
September 8, 2010 at 4:40 AM

These are the GM links and not the offical release firmware.

blapper
September 8, 2010 at 4:51 AM

let the jailbreaking wars begin....

Nayan
September 8, 2010 at 5:21 AM

Okay so maybe I am dumb, but once i download the appropriate file, how do I get it on to my phone and jailbreak?

[...] for the new iOS 4.1 update. For those that don’t care about jailbreak, they can see my iOS 4.1 download links post for downloading and updating. Tags: iOS 4.1, iOS 4.1 jailbreak You may also like to [...]

September 8, 2010 at 5:37 AM

this firmware '4.1' jailbreak aint available yet, but you can jailbreak 4.0.1 and down using different programs and if you wanna apply the new firmware open iunes and go to summery page [SHIFT key+RESTORE button] and select the firmware, if you aint get it just go youtube iit

Diogenes
September 8, 2010 at 5:49 AM

You'll have to dump it into iTunes folder ˜/Library/iTunes/iPhone Software Updates and follow the normal procedure (iTunes will then realize the file was already downloaded and will skip to the update process itself).

desikitteh
September 8, 2010 at 7:02 AM

will the issue some of us had with losing access to our mms/internet settings from 4.0 onwards be fixed with 4.1?

September 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM

[...] it’s a trap. If you want to still update to iOS 4.1 without jailbreaking you can go to my iOS 4.1 download links post to download it. Tags: iPhone 3G, iphone 3gs, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 3G, jailbreak iOS 4.1 [...]

Teazah
September 8, 2010 at 10:13 AM

this was fixed allready by a Cydia update

desikitteh
September 8, 2010 at 2:41 PM

what update? i'm still having this issue.

Shahram Mokhtari
September 8, 2010 at 10:09 PM

I have an iPhone 3g . I install ios 3.1 but I want have new ios .

arthur
September 9, 2010 at 5:19 AM

what about 2g ipod touch?

keikeikei
September 9, 2010 at 5:51 AM

Question. Can I update my iphone 3g from 2.1 directly to 4.1?

Qwert2K
September 9, 2010 at 4:54 PM

Yes you can.... It's like going from Windows 95 to Windows 7. No pit stops along the way...

dontworryboutit
September 10, 2010 at 12:57 PM

i have an unjailed iPod Touch 3G (MC) will this work for it? and if so is there a guide?

Jeanne_darc
September 10, 2010 at 8:19 PM

Pls I need to unlock my iPhone 3gs version 4.1 how

Markos
September 15, 2010 at 1:32 PM

So will this jailbreak my iphone 3g OS 4.1 or not?

Jo-Ann
September 21, 2010 at 9:23 AM

I just downloaded jailbreak 4.1 using itunes...it erased everything...what can I do...it even erased everything on my new version of itunes...emptied my library...any way of getting anything back

krishna
September 25, 2010 at 7:50 AM

I have 3g Iphone and it was jailbreaked phone which I used to used this phone perfectly but suddenly I was upgrated version 4.1 and I lost everything and I can not used my t mobile sim please help me to jailbreak..

Alex
September 25, 2010 at 12:01 PM

hey I would like to know if after doing this the phone will be unlocked or I still have to unlock it?? how do I do it??

kiki
October 17, 2010 at 9:03 AM

What about 2g?

Bon
December 30, 2010 at 8:03 PM

I upgraded to 4.1 on my 3G iPod touch - BIG mistake. Thing slowed to a crawl, even for something as simple as typing in Notes. Typing letters, words, and even a sentence and having to wait seconds for the text to appear is incredibly annoying. I'm going to try 4.2, but pretty sure I'm going back to 3.1

October 16, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Hi Jeanne_darc ,
I will help you.
You can unlock your iphone 3GS using Remote unlocking method.It's one of the best and secure way to unlock your iphone.For iphone unlocking visit Wickedunlock.com Here you can unlock your iphone at low cost.