Home » » Greenpois0n Release Date For iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Days Away

Greenpois0n Release Date For iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Days Away

Written By Unknown on Wednesday, September 29, 2010 | 3:37 PM

greenpois0nThe greenpois0n release date is anticipated by many iPhone and iPod touch users who want to jailbreak iOS 4.1. I know many of you here have been eagerly waiting for it to be released, and have been upset by the fact that no ETA has been given as to when it will be released. Be happy now, because finally, pod2g, the one who made the SHAtter jailbreak exploit revealed, made a tweet saying that the greenpois0n download will be released in days.

The greenpois0n jailbreak software (for those that don't know what it is) uses the SHAtter exploit to jailbreak iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch on iOS 4.1 firmware. It is an easy to use GUI which will be available for Windows, Mac, and Linux. Greenpois0n is NOT an unlock, and if you want to unlock your device then you must wait for another tool to be released.

As we get closer to the launch of greenposi0n I'd like to advise everyone to steer clear of any greenpois0n downloads that you see on torrents or pay for any download as those are fakes and contain viruses. You can also Subscribe to QuickPWN by Email and you'll receive an e-mail notification once greenpois0n download links are up.

Samir
September 29, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Finally, i cant wait another min. I have been checking for this download every 10 mins since i got my iPhone 4 a month ago!

Locked
September 29, 2010 at 3:59 PM

Again, another "will be..."

Steve
September 29, 2010 at 4:00 PM

Thank you for your continued updates and trusted information.

titty
September 29, 2010 at 4:03 PM

WOW DAYS????? THAT MEANS NOTHING HOW ABOUT 90 DAYS?

iWantItNow
September 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I'm guessing it'll either be before the weekend or this weekend. They want to get it out asap due to all the fakes out there...it'll be very soon just watch. Thanks for the updates!!!

Zia Abas
September 29, 2010 at 4:08 PM

I hope it's soon!!!

johny
September 29, 2010 at 4:10 PM

okay i just gave up on the jailbreak ill just forget it
and i bet its not even coming :(

Master
September 29, 2010 at 4:18 PM

Another one of these stupid post again? It'll be released very soon! How many of these fucking post must we see?

Chevek
September 29, 2010 at 4:26 PM

Thanks for the Update. Though a lot might not say it we appecate the hard work you and the dev team are putting in. Keep up the good work and we await the day you Say it Here!

Kato3000
September 29, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Coming one day soon .. Be on the lookout .. We promise it's not far.... Stop asking us... Were going to release it momentarily... It's almost here.... Just days away.... Check back in a couple days .... Friday we will put up a post that says coming really really really soon

RudySingapore
September 29, 2010 at 4:44 PM

YAHOOOOOOO......ths a good news to me already!!!Huurraayyyyyyy....

Jack johnson
September 29, 2010 at 5:00 PM

Thanks dev team for a bunch of sleepless nights working on this... Cant wait!!!

iphone addicts
September 29, 2010 at 5:02 PM

wotwot now finally coming hope this week? im tired og boring iphone without jailbreak... thumbs up! and thanks to the people who are working hard in making jailbreaks and unlocks hoorrraaay..

iCraig
September 29, 2010 at 5:08 PM

I am really crossing my fingers. I just bought my iPhone 4 yesterday and cringed when I saw it came with 4.1 firmware. Cmon' GreenPois0n, I'm rooting for you! If you come out with a legit jailbreak by the weekend or over the weekend I will donate $10 immediately, as should everyone else... Just let me know your where to PayPal it to!

Thanks!
Craig

stevyyy
September 29, 2010 at 5:13 PM

SOO EXCITED :D

Thanks
September 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Thanks for the latest update. Much appreciated.

Tom
September 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM

Awesome!!

deadmau5
September 29, 2010 at 5:26 PM

i am jailbroken on 5.14.02 :) :) emai me at rpey120@yahoo.com for instruction-not gaurantee

iphone 3gs
September 29, 2010 at 5:42 PM

i just got an iphone 3GS from apple and it came with 4.0.2

if i update it to 4.1, will i be able to jailbreak it?

if i save my shsh after jailbreak, can i downgrade to 4.0.1 and unlock it?

iphone 3gs
September 29, 2010 at 5:43 PM

PLEASE HELP!!

sohell
September 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM

Again tomorrow it will be a few more days.. But we need to understand that they are also under tremendous pressure for getting the job done. People asking on the blog, on twitter. thru mail and what not.. I am also frustrated but should put ourselves in their position and see....

BEAR
September 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM

is this a tethered jailbreak?

Warren
September 29, 2010 at 5:56 PM

thank you! you are reliable source of choice for iphone updates!

Andy
September 29, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Top stuff by a top team,thanks to all concerned for the hard graft they are putting in on all our behalfs and at no cost REMEMBER? Cheers and looking forward to the release date :-)

Joko
September 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM

Thanks for these updates. Lots o peeps may be bitchin about it but i check this every day. And byw remember these people That make the jailbreak are super nice for doing this so stfu

Jay
September 29, 2010 at 6:11 PM

You should all stop moaning and be grateful for all the work the dev team are doing for FREE!

Frustated
September 29, 2010 at 6:20 PM

Can't wait...
My phone here is fucking piece of metal here in aus....locked onAT&T on 4.1!!!!!
Can't wait for the new hard work of the deb team;)

t67th
September 29, 2010 at 6:39 PM

And it will stay as a piece of metal 'cause you've the new baseband which is unbreakable so you'll be not able to unlock it for your carrier.

devin
September 29, 2010 at 6:41 PM

pretty much The only reason I ever jailbroke my phone was for categories, backgrounder, and sbs. 4.1 has 2/3 of those things. not sure if I'll be jailbreaking again.

Silvano
September 29, 2010 at 7:02 PM

Omg only the jailbreak, i only need the unlock to use my iphone :(

BOON
September 29, 2010 at 7:23 PM

NOOB

inavosn
September 29, 2010 at 7:39 PM

can't wait for it. :(

Anthony
September 29, 2010 at 9:16 PM

Yessss cant wait

Joeblack
September 29, 2010 at 9:32 PM

All those who keep bitchin about the posts and release date , why don't u release your own jailbreak and make us happy , if you can't please remain silent as those guys are working hard to help us . Patiente is a virtue .

Waiting
September 29, 2010 at 10:32 PM

I think that the devs need to take note and BAN the ip's of all the idiots on here who do nothing but bitch and moan about when the release date is. They don't deserve to download this great tool. Their ip's should be hard coded into greenpois0n and it should pop up a big F**K YOU when they try to use it.... Have some patience you morons!!!

September 30, 2010 at 12:25 AM

rest of q&a including release date check front page of my site !!

skooter
September 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM

no worries for the unlock of iPhone 3GS my iPhone is factory unlock only the JB all i need...

Mike
September 30, 2010 at 1:41 AM

COOL, Can't wait :D

Blind
September 30, 2010 at 2:09 AM

If you want to update 4.1 without updating your baseband use tinyumbrella =)

E.T.
September 30, 2010 at 2:27 AM

Come on! For 3 weeks every website says:"closer than ever" or "in a few more days" i mean come on!!! How many more days!!!!

RamsesNYC
September 30, 2010 at 4:05 AM

You guys should be happy the dev-team is even releasing updates/news and even a jailbreak to begin with. Stop complaining and start praising these guys you morons. I'm just happy at the fact that they're even working on a jailbreak. Praise these guys, and stop whining...

DrewTheBear
September 30, 2010 at 4:20 AM

OMG almost there *jizz* ;D

Jeff
September 30, 2010 at 4:22 AM

For all the people complaining just don't jailbreak your phone beggars can't be choosers so calm down you want a jailbreak so bad do it yourself, oh you cant? Well then shut up and wait haha thanks guys excited to open my 4G up =P

Furkan
September 30, 2010 at 4:27 AM

Another fucking update....

danielle
September 30, 2010 at 4:27 AM

so this will not jailbreak 4.1 2.10.4 baseband?

Vertabraker
September 30, 2010 at 4:28 AM

Hear, hear...

Only ONE UPDATE
September 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM

The only update i want is THE RELEASE UPDATE

THANK YOU!

Vertabraker
September 30, 2010 at 4:30 AM

@Jeff

Marty
September 30, 2010 at 4:37 AM

Really cant wait for this! Looking forward to having the free tomtom app :)!!!

September 30, 2010 at 4:37 AM

You forgot to mention if you use an unlock stay away from green poison use snowbreez jailbreak because greenpois0n will update your baseband it's not like ih8snows jailbreak that customizes the firmware.

Vincent
September 30, 2010 at 4:44 AM

GG! I cant wait!

kyle
September 30, 2010 at 5:07 AM

no it will jailbreak 4.1 we just have to wait for the unlock for the baseband. which should be soon for the baseband

Rene
September 30, 2010 at 5:12 AM

I'm still on 4.02. Do I need to upgrade to 4.1 fitst or should I wait? (iPhone 4)

Karim
September 30, 2010 at 5:13 AM

I got my 3GS unlocked for free by o2. Am on 3.1.3 and will only update to 4.1 when this is released. Hope it's soon!!!!!!

AskingGuy
September 30, 2010 at 5:25 AM

I just need to jailbreak my iPhone 4 not unlock it so will this work for me without messing my carrier deal up? Or will it not work at all?

lordzed
September 30, 2010 at 5:32 AM

atleast this make sense..

Wierd Noise
September 30, 2010 at 6:17 AM

Plzzzzz help me.

1) is it unteathered or teathered

2) will it screw up my phone's baseband?

Thanks a lot it helps me out and thabk u dev team :-)

Anton
September 30, 2010 at 6:41 AM

Why wouldn't you update to 4.1? You can't jailbreak 4.0.2 nor 4.1 at the moment, and when you can you can jailbreak 4.1 so why would you stay with 4.0.2?

saad
September 30, 2010 at 6:46 AM

When will unlock be available for iphone 4.1 or 4.0.2?

Kevin
September 30, 2010 at 6:49 AM

SUGGESTION...... If your phone is NOT jailbroken or unlock, go ahead and upgrade to 4.1 now. Upgrading your firmware is the longest part of the jailbreaking process and will help you on the release date when there will be a heavy load on the servers.

random
September 30, 2010 at 7:04 AM

so...lemme get this straight...the same people keep commenting on the various "update" threads looking for the real update, when it's just information about an update coming? and it seems like they are surprised that it's not actually the update they are looking for?

chronic-dev.org/blog

the devs told you the answer already. it's out when it's out, details will come once it's out. stfu and wait, go outside..do something with your life. jesus christ, wtf has the internet done to people these days??#@?? sit at home trolling a blog, posting the same comments on non-informational posts...epic. LOL

Andy
September 30, 2010 at 7:25 AM

The best bet is to wait till the jailbreak comes out before upgrading. If you depend on a unlock like most people, don't upgrade as we need details about the baseband unlock. We might have to upgrade to 4.1 using tiny umbrella so we can preserve our baseband. If you don't rely on a unlock, you might as well stay away from upgrading as the jailbreak procedure might require to customize the firmware prior to installment i.e.. you'll be wasting time if you upgrade twice.

AskingGuy
September 30, 2010 at 7:33 AM

Alot of people need help here. I suggest someone answers their questions.

Mike
September 30, 2010 at 7:44 AM

is there a way to keep all of the stuff youve downloaded from cydia when you update your os and rejailbreak? (ipod 3rd gen 4.0 os)

Johnny
September 30, 2010 at 7:51 AM

I believe these jailbreak will be untethered. If you only want this for jailbreaking purposes than you should upgrade to 4.1 otherwise stay away from it.

Omfg ppl
September 30, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Omfg ppl can't you ungreatfull fools wait???

Steven1990
September 30, 2010 at 8:16 AM

i have an iphone 4 with the fw 4.0.2 OTB

with the 01.59.00 baseband

should be unlockable right?

Anthony
September 30, 2010 at 9:01 AM

Yer u backup all of it into iTunes

Hellfire
September 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM

Days away? The fucking iPhone 5 is days away; 300 days away. So exactly how many days away is this jailbreak? 30? 50? 300?

Doug
September 30, 2010 at 9:12 AM

Bitch Moan Bitch n Whinge
Get a fekin life you sad wankaz
Just remember your mothers waited 9 months for you?

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 9:25 AM

@mike yes go into cydia and download apt backup and hit back up then create a backup in iTunes and update, jailbreak, download apt backup and hit restore an reboot ur phone and done! :D

Hellfire
September 30, 2010 at 10:34 AM

@DougShut the fuck up. This shit is nothing like growing a fetus. At least the doctor gives you an ETA on your child's birth instead of telling you your kid is coming soon every two days.

Jared2k
September 30, 2010 at 10:47 AM

Guys someone told me whatever u do dnt upgrade to 4.1 yet, u should wait till jailbrwak is out and then find out what needs to be done cause if u upgrade now u may not be able to jailbreak cause u might need tiny umbrella to keep baseband the samr or maybe im wrong and u dont but just for saftey wait for it to come out first.

Hellfire
September 30, 2010 at 11:21 AM

@Jared. I used tiny umbrella to save my shsh and preserved my basement before moving to 4.1. So I should be safe if anything is required of 4.0.2.

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 12:00 PM

@jared2k it's ok to update unless u need an unlock if you do then don't update

Mike
September 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Thank you!

My iPhone 4
September 30, 2010 at 12:02 PM

I've really never seen so many ungrateful people. They are doing this at no charge and you have no idea the hrs put into doing this so just be thankful. Looking forward to the jailbreak guys thank you!!!

mikdiphonenoob
September 30, 2010 at 12:06 PM

noobie here, pretty much i followed all instructions that i found in Web and got my 3gs to work like an Ipod, my question is, can i use greenpois0n to totally jailbreak/unlock my 3g? the specs are old bootrom, 4.0.2, MB718LL, Modem Firmware is 05.13.04.. for the team that is working on the software, thank you very much!!!!

mikdiphonenoob
September 30, 2010 at 12:08 PM

I mean 3gs, please let me know if you guys need more specs...

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 12:08 PM

No prob :D

Jared2k
September 30, 2010 at 12:14 PM

Ok thnxs for the info guys. Just helpin out as well lol.

September 30, 2010 at 12:37 PM

I know what losers. Freeloaders!!!

Evo Lee
September 30, 2010 at 1:01 PM

Greenposion will not unlock your iPhone only jailbreak it at this time but, the Dev-team is going to have a new pwnage tool to unlock iPhone 4 on baseband 01.59.00 only on Mac first and then Windows. So f you want to unlock your iPhone 4 do not update to 4.1 you will be stuck like chuck!!! Until the ultrasnow is updated but who knows when that will be?
You can read all of this on the dev-teamblog.org

September 30, 2010 at 1:18 PM

hey so dis will jailbreak ipod touch 3g 4.1 ??

D
September 30, 2010 at 2:18 PM

Hello! That's good news!!!
If you jailbreak a factory unlock iPhone, does it stay unlock? Is there a possibility that it get locked?
Thanks for your answers
D

umarsa
September 30, 2010 at 6:01 PM

If your phone is factory unlocked then it will stay unlocked. My iPhone is unlocked officially from o2.

jay
September 30, 2010 at 11:45 PM

i have ipod touch 2g with 4.1, do u think i will be able to use greenpois0n with my 2nd gen

Nvidea
October 1, 2010 at 2:04 AM

good

joe
October 1, 2010 at 4:29 AM

Hi! i have an iphone 4 with iOS 4.0.2, since this Greenpoision is only jailbreak and not unlock, do i still need to update to iOS 4.1 now? coz i really need to unlock mine. needs some feedback asap. thanks!

-and is there any chance that an Unlocking software will be made anytime soon?

Anders
October 1, 2010 at 7:53 AM

And if you are having a baby Steve Jobs doesn't dictate what you can and can't do with it. If you were a cruel sick person you could kill it with a baseball bat, but the iPhone is restricted to what Steve Jobs says you can and can't do.

HexBuster
October 1, 2010 at 8:18 AM

DUDE! ARE YOU FOR REAL??!! ITS F*CKING FREE! IF YOU CAN'T WAIT GO ASK YOUR C*NT MOMMY TO BUY YOU A GODDAMN DROID!

Løb
October 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM

*customer

Løb
October 1, 2010 at 8:21 AM

Don't you realize that all of this is just another way to make money? They offer this stuff free so that you can be sold things from Cydia or elsewhere. If people want us to buy stuff from them, they better provide a way for us to do that. Don't be so foolish as to think these two aren't connected. The only question is whose custumer are you? Apple's, Cydia's or both?

Shane
October 1, 2010 at 9:46 AM

Hi all,

Just wondering if i buy an iphone from someone who has upgraded to 4.1 with a 3gs on new bootrom will this crack jailbreak it and allow me to unlock the carriers?

--Shane

Steve
October 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM

All

Here is my advice to those who know nothing about iPhone beside calling their sex partners for a good bang. Jailbreak and unlock are two separate tools. The green shit will jailbreak your phone . Once the has been jailbroken, you can gain access to a tool called Utrasn0w. The Ultrasn0w is the only known unlock tool for: 3G and 3GS baseband no higher than 5.13 and iphone4 is no higher than 1.59. Whatever the OS version you want to upgrade to, you should find a tool that will help preserving the above mentioned baseband or modem firmware. If you love AT&T, then you do not need to be concerned of your baseband being upgraded.

Sunala
October 1, 2010 at 2:09 PM

You could jailbreak but you have to wait for an unlock......

Dogzday
October 1, 2010 at 5:44 PM

This "lob" guy needs to get a brain. 95% of EVERYTHING that can be found on Cydia (Rock is history, and Icy is worthless) is 100% free of cost. I don't know where you got this philosophy of paying "Cydia, Apple, or Both", but your clearly off. In fact, if you desire a commercial package from Cydia, you can also simply add other repositories such as xsellize or my favorite, insanelyiph0ne. JB is free, there is absolutely no need to pay for this. It is only a exploit that allows you, the end user, hackers, developers, to fully control your iDevice or phone. As of June 26, JB has been legal. And it's free. So enjoy what the hacker world is doing for you. (Sorry for my poor grammar, I am not fluent in English)

October 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM

I am still waiting in front of my computer.

when are you going to be released ?

Johnny
October 2, 2010 at 1:32 AM

Is the unlock only for iphones?

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 1:35 AM

@dogzday. No shit I didn't know that. Are the repositories working like thr Windows updates? Are the Alien team using free BSD to exploit the security holes?

October 2, 2010 at 2:47 AM

When again?

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 7:08 AM

All

Evo Lee is a dumb ass. Of course you can update your iPhone 4 to OS 4.1 and still preserve the baseband at 1.59. However, you must use the Tinyumbrella to do the restore, yep RESTORE and NOT updates. Once your phone has been jailbroken, then use the current Ultrasn0w to unlock your 1.59 baseband for iphone4 and 5.13 and lower for 3G and 3GS. Please follow the Tinyumbrella's step by step.

Steve
October 2, 2010 at 8:16 AM

A word of warning. If your phone is currently jailbroken and unlocked, then you should wait for that stupid green thing before upgrading to OS 4.1. This is because the upgrade will cause you to lose your current jailbreaks. This only applies to iPhone 4. Hey EvoLee. I am only messing with you. I spend many hours on the web researching stuff for my project at work; Cisco stuff. I am my break, so I like to read stuff. My apology for trashing you.

[...] greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak software is coming in days as we discovered in my last post. Unfortunately people think that means it’s coming out [...]

Sef
October 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM

Will this new jailbreak will work if you've never jailbroke your iphone 3gs i stupidly updated to 4.0.2 before i know about jailbreak :-(

Kostas
October 3, 2010 at 4:01 AM

Um, I've got an iPhone 4G with iOS 4.0.2 (it was on that iOS once I bought it).

Now, I really need to unlock my iPhone (not jailbreak, but can do if it's necessary to unlock). I am wondering, when greenp0ison releases their jailbreak, will it be possible to unlock my iPhone?

Thanks in advance.

~ k0st4s@live.se

Sgagaa
October 3, 2010 at 7:09 AM

Haha its fuc*** funny!!! Reminds me of the wait for iOS 4 JB, same thing now it seems! JB will never be fast like before ever again it seems (it was 1 week around..)!

[...] I mentioned in my last post, the greenpois0n iOS 4.1 jailbreak release is days away, so if you want to download greenpois0n you won’t have to wait long for it to be released.  [...]

stanley
October 4, 2010 at 12:41 AM

i have ipod 4gen 4.1 os. is this jailbreak workable? when will itcome out?

Musa
October 4, 2010 at 4:03 AM

hey guys ....
am waiting for the greenpois0n to be released ... i bought iphone 4g 4.1 which is unlocked but isnt jailbroken
i red wat ((pod2g)) wrote about the release will be in days not in weeks and hopefully i think the release will be next sunday 10/10/2010
because he said ((( Sunday is Funday ))) ....

thx team ;) .... keep it up

Shawn
October 4, 2010 at 11:28 AM

AWSOME job guy's! Keep sticking it to crapple!

Marc
October 4, 2010 at 2:57 PM

Good job congradulating them on nothin so far.

Zoex. Nick
October 5, 2010 at 7:59 AM

Can u use ultrasnow to unlock the iPhone for t mobile sim cards

Zoex. Nick
October 5, 2010 at 8:35 AM

If so I might need steps on how . If it's not ultrasnow thanx guyz. Good job . Ur like gods to us

Zoex. Nick
October 5, 2010 at 8:39 AM

I hate my self my iPhone bricked so I restored it and it upgraded to baseband 5.14.07. So then ultrasnow won't work????? Do u know of other tool to use???? HELP

henk
October 6, 2010 at 12:48 AM

the have nothing people.
days away ?? its been so long already.
if there was a jailbreak it would be here already

Jesse
October 6, 2010 at 12:06 PM

so...here we are on day 8....when they said days I assumed that meant LESS than a week, this jailbreak had better be EEEEEPPPPIIIIICCCC!!!!

leaveanote
October 6, 2010 at 10:34 PM

lol precisely my point !!!!! im starting to hate my iPhone ... could have saved some money by buying an iPod if i needed just music n i-net !!!!

kees
October 7, 2010 at 12:38 AM

there is no jailbreak people come on dont you see the trick you there laughing there pants off lol

October 7, 2010 at 3:49 AM

Yeah so we've been waiting awhile now & the last post you guys made about this Jailbreak was last Sunday & we haven't heard anymore updates since..

October 7, 2010 at 7:58 AM

dis is vry mch fake or it will tak alot of time as da 4.1 jailbreak comes cuz i cudnt find authentic video or any evidence of the jailbreaking of iso 4.0.2,so how can u imagine tht dis green whteva will release the jailbreakin of 4.1.
fakers.......

Musa
October 7, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Hey guys .....
I think greenpois0n will be released on Sunday 10-10-10
Cuz as one of the chronic dev team member says " Sunday is funday "
Be patient guys .... It's soon enough
I got iPhone 4g unlocked v4.1 and am waiting for the jailbreak
Thx dev team for the hard work and we all happy with the continuous posts while we are waiting the release ;-)

Sean
October 7, 2010 at 11:25 PM

I am in the exact similar situation, so do we have to wait for cydia or after jailbreak can we downgrade the firmware.

I will appreciate your help

Sean
October 7, 2010 at 11:28 PM

locked iphone 4.0.2 with greenpoison can i downgrade firmware to unlock.

marlon
October 8, 2010 at 10:04 AM

you people are some of the most ungrateful MF's i have ever come across. there guys do this shit for free, FOR FREE and this is the thanks by you posting this Horse Shit.Get a dam Nokia for crying out loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmitriy
October 8, 2010 at 2:38 PM

hi, can you please tell me if its gonna work on iphone 3gs 4.0.2 or 4.1? if not can you please tell me when will jailbreak come out for 3gs 4.0.2 or 4.1
thanks!
Dmitriy

October 8, 2010 at 3:24 PM

10/10/10/10/10

DbrownrB
October 9, 2010 at 10:11 AM

Just to let you know guys that Limera1n is now out for Windows for a limeted time only before Monday the offical release date. I tested it with both a iPhone 3g and iPod Touch and both worked fine, smooth and easy exactly like blackra1n XD

bandar
October 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM

hy what time is download greenpois0n

Zoex. Nick
October 12, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Thank u . I tried limera1n . Shit don't work. Iphone3gs 4.1
Origanaly 4.0 but it bricked on me , had to restore. So it upgraded. Just my luck