Home » » Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Will Be Released Before iOS 4.2

Greenpois0n iOS 4.1 Jailbreak Will Be Released Before iOS 4.2

Written By Unknown on Thursday, September 30, 2010 | 1:26 PM

greenpois0nThe greenpois0n jailbreak software uses the SHAtter exploit which jailbreaks all iPhone and iPod touch and iPad hardware for life, and it will be released for Windows, Mac, and Linux users before Apple releases the iOS 4.2 update. iOS 4.2 beta 2 update was recently released and many users have e-mailed us asking whether or not the creators of the greenpois0n jailbreak plan on waiting until iOS 4.2 comes out to release greenpois0n. As I mentioned in my previous post, greenpois0n release is just days away.

The final version of iOS 4.2 software is not going to come out until some point in November, so the greenpois0n jailbreak will be released before then. I know a lot of you here are anxiously awaiting to jailbreak iOS 4.1, don't worry the wait won't be much longer.

In the past jailbreaks haven't ever taken this long to be completed, but you have to understand that Apple is making the cat and mouse game harder and the jailbreak teams must work harder to bring out the jailbreak to you all. Please stop complaining about greenpois0n or repeatedly asking for an ETA. You can Subscribe to QuickPWN by Email and you’ll receive an e-mail notification once greenpois0n download links are up on the greenpois0n download page.

Alen
September 30, 2010 at 1:31 PM

Thanks. Although I don't ask for ETA's, this is just another update. Thanks for working on a jailbreak, I guess?

Ronnie D.
September 30, 2010 at 1:38 PM

Jailbreak will be released on Halloween

Thomas
September 30, 2010 at 1:48 PM

@Ronnie D. The jailbreak is coming any day now

na
September 30, 2010 at 1:52 PM

Ok come out with some kind of alpha / beta to prove that there is one.. seems like there is none and thats why they keep prolonging it..

if there is one release the pro it with a alpha / beta download...

RamsesNYC
September 30, 2010 at 1:59 PM

Stop crying bitches, it'll be here when it gets here...

Rafay
September 30, 2010 at 2:01 PM

Thnks for writing this out for us it helped ease me to know that u guys r gonna release a new jailbreak b4 4.2 keep up the good work

dk29
September 30, 2010 at 2:04 PM

im sooooo excited... it feels like christmas is just around the corner!!! and to all u lazy ass whinners about eta dates... i dont see any of you working your ass of like devteam! so shut the f- up and wait for it you freeloaders

Johnny
September 30, 2010 at 2:10 PM

@Dk29 yes.

Cal
September 30, 2010 at 2:14 PM

ouch! month plus of waiting

Ronnie D.
September 30, 2010 at 2:27 PM

@Thomas - yeah any day it will be released. That could mean a week that could mean 30 days. Do you notice the new Greenpoison picture? It's gonna be Halloween.

J
September 30, 2010 at 2:34 PM

If you wanna wine and moan. Then it's simple don't do it, close this window and go on about your marry way. Great things come with time. I bet you winebags complaining about eta's are tards who couldn't compile a couple of string variables. So sit down, shut up and wait, or simply be gone

Joec
September 30, 2010 at 2:39 PM

It'll be out when it's out! You whining lazy freeloading b.stards should go by a nokia and leave real iPhone lovers in peace. You get something for nothing and still moan! Probably sit home all day collecting benefits! Ungrateful idiots.

Ben
September 30, 2010 at 2:39 PM

Is this greenpois0n jailbreak trustable and stable? So excited that its release soon. Been waiting a month now for a jailbreak for my phone.

Joec
September 30, 2010 at 2:45 PM

Yes Ben it will stable, free n easy. Soon.

Ben
September 30, 2010 at 2:52 PM

Thx for the reply. Glad to hear it will be stable. Its my first time jailbreaking my first new iphone 4 :)

iWantItNow
September 30, 2010 at 2:57 PM

First of all the new picture only is a combo of the poison symbol (yuck face) and the apple symbol it has nothing to do with Halloween, it'll be released within the week unless they encounter tons of problems, guaranteed. One question I have is should I update my iTunes to 10 or just leave it at 9?

Vosility
September 30, 2010 at 3:13 PM

Hey, so this is somewhat unrelated but I really need help....
First off, I have an iPod touch on 3.1.3 jailbroken with spirit. I want to keep all my jailbroken apps and jailbroken settings, but I want to upgrade my firmware to 4.0+, for the new features... Can anyone tell me the exact process that I should take to accomplish this?

Vosility
September 30, 2010 at 3:14 PM

Oh and its an mc model 3rd gen...

Ceejay
September 30, 2010 at 3:16 PM

if shatter is designed to jailbreak all idevices for life, does it mean that any future ios version will not prevent it from doing it's thing? since shatter is a bootrom exploit which we believe as a hardware exploit for idevices.

Chris
September 30, 2010 at 3:29 PM

This is LONG overdue, but thank you to those of you who work extremely hard on making "jailbreaking" a reality and exponentially expanding the capabilities of the very flawed iPhone.

Harris
September 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM

I had a jailbroken 3gs and I lost it, but I had my shsh blobs saved on suriks server..so I went out and bout a iphone 4..Im just wondering since I have the shsh blobs saved even know its an iphone 4 will I be able to downgrade then jailbreak my new Iphone 4?

complano
September 30, 2010 at 3:40 PM

bl Harris
shsh unique for each phone so no chance dere just wait for some greenpoison

Vladimir Contreras
September 30, 2010 at 3:47 PM

Will the jailbreak work for mc models as if it was an mb model

William B.
September 30, 2010 at 3:53 PM

Come on guys!! Stop asking for the ETA. If U really care about and love your iPhone, wait till the whole thing is 100% functional. You guys wouldn't want to risk your iphone with a program that is released imperfect just to please your impatient asses.

Paul
September 30, 2010 at 4:16 PM

Hi I have a 3GS on 4.0.2, should I update to 4.1 firmware and wait for a 4.1 jailbreak, before apple brings a 4.2 firmware out and doest offer a 4.1 update ? Or stay on 4.0.2 for now ? Any help or answers on this would be very much appreciated, if anyone could mail me please
bullet_rcs@yahoo.com

Thanks

Alex
September 30, 2010 at 4:39 PM

No, SHSH key is unique for each device.
You cannot use it even for another 3Gs, only for the original one.

Johny walker
September 30, 2010 at 4:51 PM

Thanks hackers and wanna say sorry in behalf of all these idiots and selfish ppl appreciate u guys helping us out and for free! U guys can choose to charge ppl 30-40-100 and ppl will pay but thanks for making it free!!!

Matt
September 30, 2010 at 4:56 PM

Finally!!!!! I'm about to jizz my pants.

Marcus
September 30, 2010 at 5:16 PM

The ETA is days but it's in G.P. time, this could mean weeks so hold ur horse is.

Zoheb
September 30, 2010 at 5:28 PM

is there a jailbreak for 4.0.2 for iphone 4 or are they skipping

it and making a 4.1 jailbreak????

Alpha-Q
September 30, 2010 at 5:32 PM

for those who keeps on complaining about the ETA, why don't you go do more important things than just keep on checking (like I do) and ranting about the jailbreak.

Coming soon this coming days? Hope it wont take 7 days cuz its gonna be called a "week" already. :)

iano
September 30, 2010 at 5:43 PM

do i nead t update iphone4 from 4.0.2 to 4.1 before jailbreak or not.

Sh4dy
September 30, 2010 at 6:14 PM

Wow. Their gonna release it 1 day before 4.2 And then everybody will be crying about a jb for 4.2

Tom
September 30, 2010 at 6:22 PM

Thinking 4.2 will be only be to get iPad to ios4 and not enough of an update for the rest of us to upgrade but who knows.

Dan
September 30, 2010 at 6:34 PM

Sh4dy

No they wont as this jailbreak will work with all firmware models as its a low level boot rom exploit.

Flyboy
September 30, 2010 at 6:39 PM

Thanks for the effort team..you guys put the rock in rock and roll . Keep up the good work ...apple needs a kick in the nuts..it's my phone, should have the liberty to pick my carrier . AT&T ( Assholes Tramps & thieves)

100110.10 01 10
September 30, 2010 at 7:01 PM

would have been awesome if it came out today. Its like code....
100110 or 10 01 10....what dose that spell in computer code?

Kenn
September 30, 2010 at 7:13 PM

Thanks for all the hard work guys. A lot of people take you guys for granted but a lot of us appreciate all hard work.

Thanks guys.

P1xellat3d
September 30, 2010 at 7:50 PM

People need to realise that the MC model dilemma is just a thing of the past now.

The SHAtter exploit will jailbreak devices forever until a hardware patch is enforced upon by Apple :)

September 30, 2010 at 8:16 PM

hi there i dout u will be able to do this as they both work a little differnt to each other, and no u will not be able to downgrede!!
if i am rong please csomeone corrent me as i can be rong

Chavo
September 30, 2010 at 8:26 PM

Apple: this is my iPhone 4 and I do the hell I want with it. We own a thing from you but it doesn't mean that we have to follow your way.
Bring on the next JB .
Good work guys!!!!

Sssssss
September 30, 2010 at 8:36 PM

Thanksssssss

Tommy
September 30, 2010 at 8:46 PM

Gee, all the "updates" no quickpwn is just beating around the bush saying it's coming soon, it's almost here, but not quite. blah blah just update when it's really here.

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 11:02 PM

no it wont mc models will be tethered just like blackra1n or any other "one click jailbreak" programs, sorry.

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 11:05 PM

there will be no 4.0.2 sorry I don't know why they skipped it but they did if you need an unlock stay on 4.0.2 if you dont then update now wile you can but if an unlock is required just wait.

Bennett
September 30, 2010 at 11:13 PM

"just get it the FUCK out already"

"they have it finished they are just holding it because they are retarded! LET US HAVE IT PLEASE!!!!"

those kinds of comments are stupid they might have it finished as of 30/9/10 but it is probably coming out today or monday. don't complain about it not being out you can deal with you crap ass iphone 4s just like me for a couple more days. but if the chronic dev team is holding it and has ben holding it for days just to watch us cry...... well then you know what all the un-jailbroken people would do to them. so just wait

Bole
October 1, 2010 at 12:02 AM

So I have 4.1 on my iPhone 4 can I try the 4.2 And not worry about not being able to jailbreak my phone cause it's a low level jailbreak

Giannisnik
October 1, 2010 at 12:48 AM

It will come out guys. Be patient.. The only thing I don't know and any of you guys can tell me is if I should update it to 4.1 or should I wait to update it when greenpois0n comes out?

Chris
October 1, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Hey guys. If anyone on here could help me.

I have a brand new 3GS with 4.0.2 running on it. If I upflgrade and jailbreak 4.1, can I save my shsh blobs and downgrade to 4.0.1 and unlock it with ultrasnow?

Master
October 1, 2010 at 12:52 AM

Another fucking post about it's not out yet?

October 1, 2010 at 12:54 AM

Keep up the good work lads with out you we would all be screwed

Ben
October 1, 2010 at 1:17 AM

I dont get it. So this will work with iphone 4 mc model or it wont?

Civil101
October 1, 2010 at 1:26 AM

Thanks for the updates ;)

Carlos
October 1, 2010 at 1:29 AM

WTF , we're getting this fir free and a bunch of you are still whining . If you want ur apps and shit so bad, guess what ? Go buy it.

October 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Agreed. I'm frustrated that it isn't out yet, but these people are demanding a FREE service.

October 1, 2010 at 1:44 AM

Wait.

Ben
October 1, 2010 at 1:51 AM

Can someone pls tell me this works wif mc model iphone4. Im worried.

Daniel
October 1, 2010 at 2:19 AM

Just send me an email as soon as the jailbreak is out. Enough with the It's nearly here updates.

Joe
October 1, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Regardless of whatever going on, this shit is taking forever and a day especially since only a mere few hours after the release of 4.1 it was jailbroken, something in my head tells me somethings up cause it should not take a month to realease especially since the new exploit is unpatchable so hence the cat and mouse game with apple is over, stop trying to sugarcoat the bullshit and release it already, enough is enough.

Jair
October 1, 2010 at 3:34 AM

ok you've been saying that its jus a few days away and its been a few days and still nothing. What is the hold up?

maz
October 1, 2010 at 3:50 AM

In my opinion everyone who has comments should just chill out and wait for the jailbreak. You can't really tell if they have finished the jailbreak and wait i don't think the dev team would make us wait by purpose. Also the people who posted this up said you should complaining and stop asking for a eta time. It would take longer because apple are making it a lot more difficult to jailbreak their product like the post says. The people who work for dev team has probably got other stuff to do as well for example work and have a social life; they wont be working on the jailbreak for 24 hours a day now would day. And the reason why I think that they keep on posting new articles is probably because their are some people who would want to know what is happening, they would want to know if it is possible to jailbreak the iphone, i touch or i pad.

October 1, 2010 at 3:54 AM

I think the dev team should charge for the download as they been working hard and all every one seems to be doing is demanding a eta. Come on guys there doing this out the kindness of the hearts and not because of there pockets . Have some respect and just wait ....

Chavo
October 1, 2010 at 4:16 AM

Guys, we have to be patience and wait for it. We must be lucky that we have this genius guys working to get it done to us for free.
Just wait a bit more

KaiN
October 1, 2010 at 4:40 AM

as i've understend from what pod2g is saying, the jailbreak will be released today or tomorrow :)

Joshua
October 1, 2010 at 4:42 AM

Prob.. Not

Joshua
October 1, 2010 at 4:50 AM

Why is it that every time i come to site's like this one all i every read is how much people Bitch. You People Do Know That They Can change there mind's About the free part!! Or better yet not release them at all! So shut Your Mouth's and just say thank You for the update and keep up the good work!

iWantItNow
October 1, 2010 at 4:53 AM

Anyone know if it'll matter what version iTunes you have? Should I upgrade to iTunes 10 or leVe it at 9? Thanks ;)

Dsstech
October 1, 2010 at 5:05 AM

Can't wait. Come on jailbreak YA

October 1, 2010 at 5:07 AM

Jailbreak any day now. Awesome got my whole family's iPhones to jailbreak!

Eric
October 1, 2010 at 5:15 AM

I agree they should charge. I think it's pretty awesome that we get such a great product for free. The dev team gets a BIG High 5 from me. As for all you who seem to think they owe you this JB by this hurry up attitude. Well ur the kinda people thats going to ruin it for everyone else.

Joe
October 1, 2010 at 6:14 AM

I would even pay to get it, and to the people who say that the delay is due to apple making it harder, what part of unpatchable isn't understandable? They can no longer counter the jail break without a hardware change, so with that being said and no linger a valid excuse, someone mind telling me what the real excuse for all this fuckin delay is?

Yiujo
October 1, 2010 at 6:27 AM

You held out thus far, so why not hold out a little longer just in case.

Henric
October 1, 2010 at 7:14 AM

Couldn't say it better myself! Hate selfish people! Love to all the hackers! An iPhone is nothing without a jailbreak.. A jailbreak is impossible without these guys!

@Joe
October 1, 2010 at 7:21 AM

You should be greatful that there are some nice people like the "dev team" working hard and provide us the JB. I'm not sure why are you crying about the delay. Why don't you build your own JB?

Joe
October 1, 2010 at 7:23 AM

We have no choice but to hold out, but on the other hand we aren't getting strait to the point answers either on why the fuck the delay

Vk
October 1, 2010 at 7:50 AM

Once the greenpois0n jailbreak comes out, is there an unlock for the iphone 4 running 4.0.2?

RicanCasper!!
October 1, 2010 at 8:27 AM

Wow!! It's actually funny to ready all the things being said! There are to many cry babies posting things that shouldnt even be read! Let's be realistic if these people didn't work there behinds off to jailbreak our iPhones do you think any of ya cry babies can!?! I think not! I've been a iPhone person since 2g and have always had to wait! Green poison/ shatter will be out any day now! A week the max the firmware is complete there just making final touches! To those with questions yes it will work with the new iPhone 4 MC models its actually gonna be an all device jailbreak! and yes you can download iTunes 10! Just be sure to keep your firmware on 4.1!!!!

Jesus ramos
October 1, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Stop yapping people the jailbreak is being perfected I'm a gangster and I need a jail break but waiting patiently do the same people I hope your fools various and your iPhone if u bitch only thanks for reading sluts

Jason Labuik
October 1, 2010 at 8:35 AM

Does anyone know the status of an unlock for iPhone 3g baseband 05.14.02.

I've been holding out for an unlock, after greenpois0n is there any hope for an unlock in the foreseeable future?

(I didn't know foreseeable was an actual word, 4 vowels in 5 letters, pretty cool.)

Thanks.

Karl
October 1, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Please don't release it yet, I'm not ready! There are more of us out there, so please take your time. Another 4 weeks would be fine. Better yet, round it up to an even 5 weeks. Don't pay any attention to all of the premature jailbreakulators. They're just fussy and need to have a nappy :)

lolfuckdick
October 1, 2010 at 9:02 AM

Jesus Ramos is an ignorant fuck.

simmy!
October 1, 2010 at 10:22 AM

will it unlock 4.0.2 out of the box???

xdata
October 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM

God ! Day after Day../

Pablo Escobar
October 1, 2010 at 11:02 AM

Haters like Joe and Bennett, The Dev Team would like you to upgrade to 4.1 now.

October 1, 2010 at 11:23 AM

@10001.000000

Dude, a format is 8 bits in a byte. Where the hell did you get only 6? Read up on binary. 1=on and 0=off.

October 1, 2010 at 11:27 AM

@Chris

Don't upgrade it. JB it to load OS 4.1 and still able to preserve your baseband at 5.13 for unlocking. If you let iTunes to do the update to 4.1, then only AT&T can help you

iPhone to Droid
October 1, 2010 at 11:42 AM

Why does everyone complain about how long it takes? Probably should Just be grateful That they are working on one. I'd be fed up with all the whining and call it quits if I were them.

Joe
October 1, 2010 at 12:02 PM

Then there will always be someone else to pick up where they left off and probably release thier shit in a reasonable time frame and stop hanging steaks in front if our face and expect to walk to the ends of the earth to get it, were not fuckin morons

vBigDk
October 1, 2010 at 12:16 PM

unfortunately you are---too bad for you. You need a jailbreak of your brain

Joshua
October 1, 2010 at 12:22 PM

I am glad the the dev team did this
why are all the people crying
this was very fast to come along they worked hard
just be glad you dont have to pay
if i had money i would donate
i am sad it hasnt released yet but mine is jb from 4.0 still so i dont care to much right now but when it comes out my ipod is sure enough going to go to 4.1 about 6 min after i get the email about it

thanks dev team yall are beastly amazing

iWantItNow
October 1, 2010 at 12:45 PM

I completely understand the time it takes to release these jailbreaks and am grateful for the dev teams. What I don't understand is why waste time jailbreaking the damn apple tv and just focus in getting out the one for the other devices, makes no sense!

Abas
October 1, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Thanx for dev team without u will never jb my iPhone and thanx for the ppl who doing them best to keep us safe from fack jb.

Lol please we are waiting :)

October 1, 2010 at 2:12 PM

Who would give a shit about Apple'sTV? I don't. You want to watch TV, get a big HD TV and hang the damn thing on your wall. We only want free appsssssssss. Thank you for all you do and thank you for releasing the tool ASAP.

October 1, 2010 at 2:18 PM

@XDATA

Oh God please let the Alien team know that XDATA is giving up on jailbreaking. He is switching to a Driod. Hahaha

Marcus
October 1, 2010 at 3:12 PM

Greenpoison will be released once they have perfected the apple tv hack which then jailbreaks all iPhones in proximity to the apple tv.

Dr dirty
October 1, 2010 at 3:18 PM

Vapor ware. Bullllllll

Jaanam
October 1, 2010 at 3:22 PM

@arovik I'm actually answering with a jb 4.1 iPhone thanks to gp-pod2g....this means the jailbreak has arrrived but has not been relesed yet...i'm dying to get the greenpoisOn jailbreak...hope they release it soon...thanx in advance:D:D

Doom2099
October 1, 2010 at 4:07 PM

Thanks for the update. Wish we could see a open source jailbreak for some of us who aren't afraid of code. (not complaining just a hacker thats curious)

Evo Lee
October 1, 2010 at 4:23 PM

Hey Steve your a real dumb ass Jailbreaking the Apple TV will givep you free Apppppp$$$$$$
Like free hd movies, tv shows be able to play games, and much more...and you will be be controlling all that shit with your iPhone.

skooter
October 1, 2010 at 5:03 PM

just wait and see Greenpois0n is coming soon!

Spun monkey
October 1, 2010 at 5:30 PM

Release the fuckin thing already!! , seriously why make an announcement that a JB is comming soon, then complain because everyone is asking for a release date a month later. Btw no one gives a shit about apple tv

October 1, 2010 at 10:51 PM

@Evo Lee

Hey dumbass Evo Lee. You don't need the Apple'TV shitty appssssss for this. I have a 2 terabytes device sitting in my basement that doing all the shit that you have mentioned. This is nothing new dude. Maybe to you.

Fat0rrh
October 1, 2010 at 11:29 PM

Hi, guys. Sorry about my ignorance, but won't greenpois0n UNLOCK the iphone? This means to make call just from AT&T? Tnks

October 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM

Good luck with the 1080P resolution on the Apple'TV. You all can have it. I only want other apps.

October 1, 2010 at 11:48 PM

Another day and still no JBBBBB. What the F.

October 1, 2010 at 11:53 PM

Hey skooter

You have a factory unlocked phone, so you are good to go with baseband. Hardware unlocked will always be unlocked. Enjoy your free apps. Anyway, the green shit has been out yet, so we all have to wait.

Alen
October 2, 2010 at 12:50 AM

Hmm is it out yet or do they need more time

October 2, 2010 at 1:15 AM

They working hard to please EvoLee's free Apple's TV shit. Evo, if you're truly enjoy watching a good HD formate movie, why would you want to stream it over your wireless network? Read up on multicasting and you see what I mean.

October 2, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Shit. I need to work on my spellings.

iWantItNow
October 2, 2010 at 1:17 AM

Why waste time jailbreaking the damn tv, focus on the jailbreak for the other devices first plz. Thank you;)

Just a couple more days I can feel it haha

October 2, 2010 at 1:20 AM

Thank you IwantItNow. I almost glue my iPhone 4 right next to my TV for this free shit, but I've changed my mind.

Richard&£&£
October 2, 2010 at 1:36 AM

If your moaning then fuck off. Youre getting it for free and dev team aint getting paid for it either they are giving up there own time to do this. Keep up the work dev team!!

Frank
October 2, 2010 at 1:45 AM

Will I be able to unjailbreak this(when it comes out) if I jailbreak my iPod touch 4g?

Alen
October 2, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Yes Frank just do an restore... Release the jailbreak already cuss I'm get cramped waiting these few days.

October 2, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Of course you can. iTunes will clean it out for you.

October 2, 2010 at 1:55 AM

I have to give it to Spun Monkey. Who would give a shit about the Apple TV. I stream my movies over fiber inside my house. NOT the god damn wireless.

Lmao
October 2, 2010 at 2:03 AM

@everyone. Is it out yet is it rdy is it our huh huh huh does this make you all nervous I ask something huh you ppl are such ass kissers you ppl stfu ppl can say watever they want an ya it's free so what are u making a hack no am I no omg ur all a bunch of babies so becuz u all hate it sooooo much I'm asking everyone is it out what's the eta hurry ppl hurry helppppp hahahhahaha eta eta eta eta

Jared2k
October 2, 2010 at 2:36 AM

If u youtube greenposion jailbreak there are so many videos and how to use the jailbreak is this trueeee?? Is it out alrdy and we dont know?

Um
October 2, 2010 at 2:46 AM

It's not being released "in a few days" like the devs said.. Devs are just testing and teasing us. I can guarantee it's not gonna be here before Wednesday. At the rate it's going that they can't give a real ETA maybe even at least another week or more.

iWantItNow
October 2, 2010 at 3:01 AM

It's not out yet for the public, there will be links on greenpois0n.com when it comes out and I'm sure it'll be all over the Internet. When it's released, you'll know trust me lol

SteveRubberDucky
October 2, 2010 at 3:08 AM

Can't wait, very excited, been recovering from bad asthma attack and not working, this will give me something to occupy my time. Thanks people for your godly work on the hacks.. We wait patiently for the arrival our saviour greenpois0n lmao

Mensur
October 2, 2010 at 3:10 AM

When did come unlock for iphone 3gs with 4.1 firmware and with 05.14.02 baseband please someon to do something my iphone stay at my home thnx very much bye

Jared2k
October 2, 2010 at 3:38 AM

Haha i understand.

Marcus
October 2, 2010 at 3:54 AM

Greenpoison is a hoax for twitter followers. There is no ipod2g it's all run by the same guy under different names. SHAttered is code name for your dreams each day you wake up and it's post-poned. I read it all online.

Ph0s1x
October 2, 2010 at 4:06 AM

If all of the people complaining were developers and understood the concept of testing the framework for flaws, we'd have a lot less pathetic crying children around. Unfortunately the Internet has given everyone a voice, even ungrateful selfish begging morons.

You should be thanking the members of the chronicdevteam for actually being competent developers and stress testing the jb for any potential bugs. This is how development works.

Please stop the pathetic crying and complaining. What you should instead be doing is thanking the team for their continued efforts.

Evo Lee
October 2, 2010 at 5:16 AM

Hey, Stive your still a big dumb ASS!!! Apple tv jailbreak is people that like that shit, for me I don't care for the Apple tv but it's good to jailbreak every fucking thing in the world I will jailbreak my fucking cd player if I could.
So why in the hell are you bitch about other jailbreaks so just shut the fuck up!! And wait like every body who die and made you the king of jailbreaks you don't know shit.
They find a way to jailbreak Apple Tv you may not like it but some may so. Jailbreaking a Apple tv is something new. If you think your so bad ass then why don't you make a jailbreak yourself
If you say that you got this and I have that.. But yet you want free apps.. Why not just pay for the apps if you claim to be rolling.. You bit h more then a 12year old girl (I want to jailbreak me iPhone so I can get free apps) the only thing you should post is thanking to all hacker for coming out with a jailbreak for people like your dumb ass.. In a few your going to to post another dumbass post.. Lol..

Tim
October 2, 2010 at 5:33 AM

Lol..Evo that's some funny shit..
I would jailbreak my cd player too jailbreak this jailbreak that the more jailbreaks the better I think.. So jailbreak on.

Cucu
October 2, 2010 at 5:36 AM

Ya all should appreciate for what they have done. Stupit ass like us better shut da fuk up. Be PTN

October 2, 2010 at 5:38 AM

Evo Lee is good. Get involve more with the IT world before talking to me. I don't use free apps butthead. I learn about them

October 2, 2010 at 5:49 AM

This dumbass post is dedicated to my good friend EvoLee. Do you know what they meant when they said using a root force? No google for you dickhead. Didn't think so. Get back with me 10 years from now. In the mean time enjoy using the mouse to jailbreak your iPhone.

Evo Lee
October 2, 2010 at 5:55 AM

Steve, I think Apple call that developers.. But your too cheap to pay $100 a year.. For the account.
Learning about apps what a waste of time.
Keep it up Steve soon you will have a master degree in apps info. Lmao!!!
Just be happy Steve soon greenpoison will come out so you can learn about more apps.

Alen
October 2, 2010 at 6:24 AM

They should release it today because today is a day like no other! Am I right?

iWantItNow
October 2, 2010 at 6:40 AM

Agreed Alen, release it right now!

Wayne
October 2, 2010 at 6:40 AM

First of all I want to thank all of the great developers working on these jailbreaks. I am grateful and so is everyone else, even those who complain.

With the other message you guys released, I was pretty sure that we would see it by today. The suspense is torturous!!! :)

Marcus
October 2, 2010 at 7:30 AM

Green poison will be released tommorow! as said on p0sixninja's twitter. Stay tuned on here for more info. keep refreshing tommorow.
-quikpwn

Scott
October 2, 2010 at 7:52 AM

guys there wont be any greenpois0n at all. dont you think if they worked so hard on getting one done they would want some credit and keep people updated? its all obviously bullshit, just dont update with apple and youll all be fine.

Frank abbot
October 2, 2010 at 1:00 PM

Just to make sure I’m not missing anything…..can some please set me straight? I just bought iPhone 3G FW 4.1 BB 05.14.02. I have to wait for this JB correct? Then wait for an unlock? If so how is people have 3G with my specs on eBay jb/unlocked? Thanks
Frankyabbot()gmail.com

aye
October 4, 2010 at 11:53 AM

this is another lie again.

dev-team and chronic-dev are bullshit.always lying.they always say "jb will release today-tomorrow or maybe in days or weeks btw weeks means days".and they laugh to this. if apple release at&t unlock today their works useless for rest of us.

John
October 5, 2010 at 1:03 AM

If you give the software 4.2 update, Dev Team and the taloktul GreenPois0n was wondering whether any public taloktul GreenPois0n in Korea is waiting for more taloktul GreenPois0n students are going to forget to tell you Even if the rock is released quickly because of infinite apples 4.1 software update is disposed by counterstaining's waiting for jailbreak tools

Facu
October 5, 2010 at 12:37 PM

Hey! User "aye" I dont understand your position. Do you want it all? Totally free? If you dont feel the same, you can be tuned into Apple webpage forever!!! They just sold to you an Iphone and give you a lot of stupid free apps! dev-team & chronic-dev, we love you!

Mitch
October 6, 2010 at 6:50 PM

How anyone can complain when you get a great jailbreak on a device on someone else work is beyond me. It's freakin' awesome what they do. And I very grateful. Thank you.

kees
October 7, 2010 at 12:58 AM

Mitch !! yes it is but the problem for most people is that they belive there is a jailbreak for it but there is no jb and the keep on visiting this site

steve
October 7, 2010 at 1:12 PM

Dude. I know C+. Now sure if you know what it means. Dumb fuck

Adi Aviram
October 10, 2010 at 1:50 AM

Hi there,
I try to jailbreak and unlock my 3GS iPhone which installed already iOS4.1 . I follows the instruction of the new limera1n jailbreak. I pass all the steps, until the cydia insttaled. and then , i try to unlock my iPhone via the Cydia according to the instruction, but after the installation of the repo666.ultrasn0w.com done, the iPhone couldn’t able to load the network list (of the carriers).
than i try to connect to 91 PC Suite , and i got the window message “Sorry , your iPhone has not been cracked by Jailbreak”.

I need an help with these 2 subject (the Jailbreak and the unlock).

Thank you in advance.

Adi Aviram

October 11, 2010 at 3:51 PM

When it says that jailbreak is forever does it mean that when you install a new firmware software that when done it will still be jailbroken and that you won't need to jailbreak it again

Thanks for the jailbreak chronic dev team

October 11, 2010 at 11:35 PM

Yes it's released sadly not for Mac Tho but it will be released soon for Mac :)