Home » » Verizon iPhone 4G Release Date Coming January 2011, Here We Go Again

Verizon iPhone 4G Release Date Coming January 2011, Here We Go Again

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, June 30, 2010 | 10:52 AM

Verizon iPhoneVerizon iPhone 4G Release Date is coming in January 2011, at least that's the latest Verizon iPhone rumor making it's rounds on the web. Not one, but two sources told a Bloomsberg reporter that there will be an iPhone 4G on Verizon Wireless network in 2010.

The thought about a Verizon iPhone 4G really makes me excited, but somehow I find it hard to believe anything any blog including Wall Street Journal posts from their so called "sources". There have been so many Verizon iPhone 4G rumors on the web, that it's not even funny.

Take this news with a grain of salt, there may not even ever be a Verizon iPhone 4G. January 2011 is still far away, so all we can do as always is just wait and keep seeing more Verizon iPhone rumors pop up everyday.

[via Bloomberg]

Jorge
July 1, 2010 at 10:58 AM

Then if you are tired of the rumors and all the hype then maybe stop adding to the whole spreading the rumor thing by posting it here. I mean don't take me the wrong way I am on Verizon's Network and have been waiting for a Verizon Iphone for sooooo long, but I am also tired of all the rumors that never come true. So maybe only make an article until it is a fact and not just some rumor

Hans
July 1, 2010 at 1:06 PM

I have to post it because a big blog, Bloomberg is spreading this rumor and I just wanted people here to know that if they come across this they should take it with a grain of salt. People should not get their hopes up because of rumors other sites, including big sites, spread from so called "sources".

July 2, 2010 at 8:10 AM

The more rumors will allow verizon to see the high demand and possibly make this happen.

Ginger
July 7, 2010 at 6:43 AM

I was told by a Verizon employee at a store in Northern California that the iPhone will be available via Verizon on January 15, 2011. I have no idea if she knows what she is talking about, but she thinks she does.

Jaydub
September 5, 2010 at 4:48 AM

I am LOL! I gave up on seeing a verizon iPhone and now the droid will do. Maybe the iPhone 8G will be closer to reality. The rumors make Apple just look stupid now.