You can easily install iPad apps using either iTunes or the iPad App Store available on the iPad. Before you download any iPad apps you must first download iTunes 9.1 and create a free iTunes account. Once you've done that you can start downloading and installing iPad apps. Below are detailed instructions on how you can install iPad apps.
1. Install iPad apps with iTunes
To install iPad apps using iTunes, follow the steps below:
- Open iTunes.
- Click the App Store tab on the top.
- You will see both iPad and iPhone apps, make sure you click the iPad button to see apps specifically available for the iPad only.
- Click on the iPad app you wish to download.
- Click the button on the top left to download the iPad app. The button has bold text which either says "Free App" if the iPad app is free or "$x.xx Buy App" if the iPad app is a paid app.
- You will be prompted to enter in your iTunes username and login, and once you do that the iPad app will be downloaded on your computer. Your iPad should automatically sync your apps once you connect your iPad to your computer.
2. Install iPad apps from iPad
- Open the iPad App Store app. You must have Internet connection and an iTunes account.
- Browse through the different categories, and find the app you would like to download.
- Tap on the blue icon on the rectangle button on the right to download the app. You will be asked for you iTunes username and password, enter it in and then your app will download and install.