Home » » Download iPod touch 3.1.3 firmware

Download iPod touch 3.1.3 firmware

Written By Hans Berger on Tuesday, February 2, 2010 | 9:17 AM

iPod touch 3.1.3 update message
Apple released the iPhone 3.1.3 update today, and many iPod touch users will be updating to iPod touch 3.1.3. The iPod touch 3.1.3 software update has the following features:

• Reports battery level on iPhone 3GS with an improved accuracy

• Fixes issues that caused third party iPhone apps to crash

• Resolves a bug that caused an iPhone app to crash when the Japanese Kana keyboard is being used
    using the Japanese Kana keyboard

iPod touch users may be able to jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.3.

iPod touch 3.1.3 Downloadlinks

If you are having trouble downloading the iPhone 3.1.2 firmware through the iTunes Application then you can directly download the appropriate firmware for your device by downloading iPhone userbar and clicking Downloads button and then downloading the appropriate firmware:

• iPod touch 3.1.3 download (iPod1,1_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 241 MB)

• iPod touch 2g 3.1.3 download (iPod1,2_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 242 MB)

• iPhone 3g 3.1.3 download (iPod2,1_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 306 MB)

Note: Don't use Safari to download iPhone 3.1.3 IPSW files, instead use another browser. Safari downloads this as a .ZIP and iTunes is not able to recognize the firmware that way.

Marc
February 18, 2010 at 10:52 AM

umm i have the iPod Touch 3G
do i just use the 2G link?
or...?

Dyson
February 20, 2010 at 2:07 AM

I have tried to update my ipod touch to 3.1.3 but it keeps saying that its not compatible. HELP???

Elson
February 20, 2010 at 8:03 AM

I've bought a 3GS 32GB that came with 3.1.2 but the seller filled it with games.
Trying restore to 3.1.2 default settings in DFU the iTunes told me that my device was unable for that build.
Then I've tryed to update by iTunes and I've f*cked me myself, because now the iPhone is locked and showing a message about wrong Carrier (damn Apple!).
Could anyone light up the end of tunnel?
Thanks.

Joe
February 21, 2010 at 7:07 AM

you would have to upgrade yours by downloading the firmware 3.1.2 or 3.1.3 from {www.felixbruns.de} then in itunes press shift + upgrade for 3.1.3 or shift + restore for 3.1.2 and browse the firmware you've chosen.

matt
February 23, 2010 at 9:57 AM

DOES IT COST MONEY HELP MEE!!!

Dan shofield
February 27, 2010 at 6:13 AM

hey guys, when is a new updates coming for ipod touch, or how do i jailbreak my ipod touch version 3.1.3
please keep posted me on this
thanks
dan

elmo da-emo
March 3, 2010 at 11:54 PM

hey is it just me or is there not a link there?

sonia
March 12, 2010 at 1:31 AM

hye...how to downgrade from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2??
my bf tried but still cant...
n now my ipod is juz so boring....-.-"
no application can b hack...
plzzz help

Ipod User
March 23, 2010 at 1:17 PM

as well for me as some of the other users, it says it's not complatible.

Erick
April 8, 2010 at 1:47 PM

Try Joe's way of doing it! It may work! I'm testing right now and if it works, i'll come back to help!

replytosonia
April 19, 2010 at 4:36 PM

You have to delete the 3.1.3 software from the itunes folder. Then you can restore it and have it be 3.1.2

indi
August 25, 2010 at 2:39 AM

i'm having the same problem. i download 3.1.3 when i want to resotre the ipod it says not compatible.

Reap:)
September 14, 2010 at 2:31 AM

If It says not compatible it means you downloaded the 4.0 for iphone 3gs when you have ipod touch 2g if you understand this then just type in google e.g. For Me iPod Touch 2G ios4 firmware download ;)

Tachi
September 18, 2010 at 4:52 PM

me too! ugh!

kamill
September 20, 2010 at 12:57 AM

when i restore it it wants to dowload 4.1 i want it t download 3.1.3

shane
September 23, 2010 at 8:18 AM

i know same problem I NEED to get that installed!!!!

John
October 3, 2010 at 6:03 AM

Can anybody help me.. Cause I got 8 gb that is running 4.1 and I want to to downgrade it to 3.1.3 but it won't work...