Apple released the iPhone 3.1.3 update today, and many iPod touch users will be updating to iPod touch 3.1.3. The iPod touch 3.1.3 software update has the following features:
- Reports battery level on iPhone 3GS with an improved accuracy
- Fixes issues that caused third party iPhone apps to crash
- Resolves a bug that caused an iPhone app to crash when the Japanese Kana keyboard is being used
using the Japanese Kana keyboard
iPod touch users may be able to jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.3.
iPod touch 3.1.3 Downloadlinks
If you are having trouble downloading the iPhone 3.1.2 firmware through the iTunes Application then you can directly download the appropriate firmware for your device by downloading iPhone userbar and clicking Downloads button and then downloading the appropriate firmware:
- iPod touch 3.1.3 download (iPod1,1_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 241 MB)
- iPod touch 2g 3.1.3 download (iPod1,2_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 242 MB)
- iPhone 3g 3.1.3 download (iPod2,1_3.1.3_7E18_Restore.ipsw, 306 MB)
Note: Don't use Safari to download iPhone 3.1.3 IPSW files, instead use another browser. Safari downloads this as a .ZIP and iTunes is not able to recognize the firmware that way.