...On January 27, Apple is holding a special event where they are expected to be announcing a new product, which most people think is an Apple Tablet. Apple hasn't confirmed or denied any of the rumors about the Apple Tablet, but we have 5 rumors here that other sites were afraid to post.
1. You don't buy the Apple Tablet, it buys you.
This first rumor comes from a reliable source of ours, Chuck Norris.
2. The Apple Tablet is very SHINY, and expensive too.
Even though the Apple Tablet is expensive, it is still worth it because of it's mind-blowing shininess.
3. Apple and Burger King have partnered to launch a BIG contest.
Buy a Double Whopper from Burger King and if you find a Golden ticket in it, you will get a free Apple Tablet and a tour of Apple's factory.
4. Steve Ballmer already has an Apple Tablet.
He removed the Mac OS software on the Apple Tablet and put Windows Mobile 7 on it.
5. No Copy/Paste because it was REJECTED.
Due to the strict approval process in approving certain software features of the Apple Tablet, copy/paste was rejected by a reviewer. Expect Copy/Paste to be added in a future update.