Home » » Free iPod touch apps

Free iPod touch apps

Written By Hans Berger on Friday, December 25, 2009 | 3:28 AM

If you recently got an iPod touch, you'll definitely be downloading a lot of iPod touch apps! Many iPod touch users are searching for free iPod touch apps on Google right now so I thought I'd make a post about it. You can either download free iPod touch apps from the Apple App Store (which requires you to create an iTunes.com account) or you can download free unofficial iPod touch apps from Cydia.

How to download free iPod touch Apps from Cydia

free iPod touch apps

1. Jailbreak your iPod touch, follow the guide on our Jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.2 post.
2. Open Cydia, and then tap on Sections.
3. Choose any section and tap on it.
4. Tap on the app you want, and then tap the Install button on the top right.

How to download free iPod touch Apps (App Store)

1. Download iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download.
2. Create an iTunes account by clicking on the Store menu in iTunes and clicking Create Account.
3. Once your iTunes account is set up, you can start downloading apps from either the App Store on your iPod touch or the App Store in iTunes.

If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe to our RSS for more articles and updates to your inbox.

Wee
December 25, 2009 at 12:37 PM

How do I transfer songs from my pc to my ipodtouch?

December 26, 2009 at 1:51 AM

Since I jail-breaked mine, I cant do that anymore:)

December 26, 2009 at 6:18 AM

press sinc

December 27, 2009 at 5:16 PM

Yea you can sync with iTunes the same as before iTunes spent recognize the jailbreak blocking it ability is part of the jailbreak

December 28, 2009 at 4:02 PM

I jail broke an Ipod touch 3.1.2 and I was wondering if there was a way to undo it incase some one didn't want it that way.

December 29, 2009 at 8:37 AM

1. download Itunes 3. Download songs off of www.mp3raid.com then save them to your computer 4.Go to itunes they will automatically be there 5. Sync the songs to your Ipod Touch

December 29, 2009 at 8:43 AM

Yes there is go to whatever you jailbroke it with and click restore.

Nichola
January 1, 2010 at 2:26 AM

HEY i was wondering if u were to dwonload and jail break ur itouch do u have to get the free applications via ur itouch itself or u can plug it into the computer and download from the itunes

cd09cdojg8i
January 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM

how do i jailbreak

Crash
January 3, 2010 at 12:24 PM

Go to blackra1n.com and click on windows or mac with your iPod plugged in than click on make it ra1n then follow the onscreen instructions

January 4, 2010 at 3:51 AM

hey man you need to download itunes from apple.com
once you have download you need to install it and after opening itunes connect your ipod touch and then on the left hand side where you use to see-------music,videoes etc
there will come ipod click on it and sync

for more information email me ----- divye10@yahoo.co.in
thanks

January 5, 2010 at 12:45 AM

Is there any way I can hook my iPod into a new iTunes account without erasing the existing songs already on it?

C dog
January 11, 2010 at 4:25 PM

No se the same account u used first or keep re syncing it or burn a couple of cd"s

armand
January 14, 2010 at 3:04 PM

just look up "blackra1n" , easiest process ever, get cydia, an thats it.

Aleeeezzs.
January 16, 2010 at 6:11 PM

umm shudnt u have figured that out BEFORE getting an ipod touch? well u have to get iTunes ..

Ron King
February 3, 2010 at 2:57 AM

hello.. how can i put apps on my itouch? if i install apps there is always this unknown error? help pls

Rob
February 3, 2010 at 3:39 PM

yes go to store in I tunes and authorize computer. lets you keep songs and apps from both accounts.including paid ones.

me
February 21, 2010 at 6:13 AM

is there a way to jailbreak iod touch 3.1.3 firmware?

daniel
December 15, 2010 at 5:56 AM

you can only use iTunes to transfer songs and other data like apps and pictures from your computer to you ipod touch or iphone or any other apple device

January 13, 2013 at 2:51 PM

@Wee If its a tethered jailbreak, hold power for 3 seconds, slide to power off. then turn it on, connect it to your computer and sync your songs. Then to 'apply the jailbreak' again, turn off your device (hold power for 3 seconds, slide to power off) then, go into redsn0w>Extras>Just Boot> Next and follow those instructions. This is a good Facebook page for any other help you may need! :) http://on.fb.me/X6kq5M