...If you recently got an iPod touch, you'll definitely be downloading a lot of iPod touch apps! Many iPod touch users are searching for free iPod touch apps on Google right now so I thought I'd make a post about it. You can either download free iPod touch apps from the Apple App Store (which requires you to create an iTunes.com account) or you can download free unofficial iPod touch apps from Cydia.
How to download free iPod touch Apps from Cydia
1. Jailbreak your iPod touch, follow the guide on our Jailbreak iPod touch 3.1.2 post.
2. Open Cydia, and then tap on Sections.
3. Choose any section and tap on it.
4. Tap on the app you want, and then tap the Install button on the top right.
How to download free iPod touch Apps (App Store)
1. Download iTunes from http://www.apple.com/itunes/download.
2. Create an iTunes account by clicking on the Store menu in iTunes and clicking Create Account.
3. Once your iTunes account is set up, you can start downloading apps from either the App Store on your iPod touch or the App Store in iTunes.
If you liked this post, feel free to subscribe to our RSS for more articles and updates to your inbox.