Home » » blackra1n stuck on running

blackra1n stuck on running

Written By Unknown on Friday, December 25, 2009 | 7:55 AM

blackra1n stuck on runningIf you recently used blackra1n to jailbreak your iPhone or iPod touch, and were stuck on the "Running..." screen this post may help you. I tried blackra1n on W indows 7, and I experienced the same problem on my iPod touch 3rd generation. Following these steps may or may not work for you. If it works, do let me know in the comments.

Fix blackra1n stuck on running problem

fix blackra1n problems

1. Right-click the blackra1n icon and click properties.

2. Click the Compatibility tab.

3. Under compatibility mode click the box to enable it and select Windows XP (Service Pack 2). Click OK, and then run blackra1n.

J
December 25, 2009 at 8:12 AM

blackra1n was stuck on running for me but when I try again it work, thanks.

yassky
December 26, 2009 at 8:18 AM

I've tried using blackra1n atleast 50 tyms to jailbreak an iPod touch & a 3gs both running on 3.1.2. after the whole process everytime I switch of the device and then switch it on .. i get the dfu mode screen ( connects to iTunes) first tym I ever jailbroken a device was using ziphone back then it was 2.2.1 or 2.0 it was perfect.. then I used rednow everything was smooth jailbreak and the unlock... was all gud again ... now with no choice for 3.1.2.. blackra1n.. I've tried the rc1,2 & 3...
really not finding a way to get this right... anyone with the same prob??
I just endup with fresh restore again :(

bob
December 26, 2009 at 11:39 AM

The reason why is, this is a tethered jailbreak. Everytime you restart the ipod, you will need to re-jailbreak the ipod. Until greenpois0n is released, it will be this way.

eric
December 27, 2009 at 7:09 AM

i get the same problem jailbreak my iphone but every time after power off it alway prompt for itune to restore also after jailbreak with blackra1n my wi fi cannot be dectected plaese can anyone help

seth
December 27, 2009 at 8:12 AM

worked like a charm on ipod touch 3g 8gb

yassky70
December 28, 2009 at 1:48 AM

i hope the solution for this prob is found soon..... :-(

HexaMaxx
December 29, 2009 at 2:32 PM

So is any developers working on this patch? Who can we write to and ask for the solution?

ipod user
December 31, 2009 at 1:11 AM

yea, i have the same problem boots to the itunes recovery screen.

JIm
January 1, 2010 at 6:12 PM

Hi, i make the procedure to jailbrake my iphone 3gs 3.2.1 firm.
but then, when i try to install an app i get this message. error 0x800E8001. Have you got any idea? I have installed itunes 9 version.

boooooobooooooobooooooo
January 12, 2010 at 12:32 PM

How the heck do you download it?!?!?!?! GAAHHHH!

onder