Home » » Apple magic mouse

Apple magic mouse

Written By Unknown on Tuesday, October 20, 2009 | 8:23 AM

Apple Magic Mouse

Today Apple announced the Magic Mouse on their Apple.com website. After hearing the name of this mouse I immediately went to Apple's website, and I was hoping this was something like a "genie in the lamp that grants your wishes" type of deal. No, this is not a mouse that has any special magic powers;shame on you for false advertising Apple!

The Magic Mouse is a wireless and multi-touch mouse. If you want to buy one, it'll cost you $69. What? $69?! I know, it does seem like too much to pay for a mouse, but there is no other mouse like the Magic Mouse. Here are some key features of the Magic Mouse:

• Multi-Touch

• Bluetooth

• Buttonless

• 360° scroll

• Two-button click

• Screen zoom

• Two-finger swipe

Head on over to http://www.apple.com/magicmouse/ to see the Magic Mouse in action. Windows users, sorry this mouse is only compatible with Mac. If only it lived up to the "Magic" in it's name, then it would work with Windows.

Crack it
October 20, 2009 at 8:38 AM

I have the might mouse for my mac and it is mainly almost the same features

RZ
October 20, 2009 at 9:22 AM

Finally!!! Apple's trackpad features, now available on a mouse!

The mighty mouse still lacks the features of the trackpad on new MacBook Pros and the new MacBook that came out today. Definitely a must-buy for me.

David
October 20, 2009 at 10:18 AM

I'll be sticking to my MX Revolution by logitech.

betox
October 20, 2009 at 10:52 AM

So is not Magic just because it doesn't work with Windows???
Who in his right mind will buy a Mac mouse to use in a Windows PC, with so many options at half the price.

Luffer
October 20, 2009 at 8:49 PM

Why would anyone want a Mac mouse for Windows? I could buy any one of thousands of alternatives for less than half the price. It might not have "magic touch" features, but I can't see them being practical on a mouse anyway. If you want multi-touch support get a Wacom Bamboo touch graphics tablet!

SystemCrash
November 13, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Not compatible with Windows? I think it's just a matter of time, they will carry it to the PC like they did for the iPod a short time after the release. After all it's just another BlueTooth device and it only needs proper drivers.
If not, some hacker will create the driver for PC like they did for the Wii Remote (again BlueTooth!)for Windows. :)