Home » » New iPod Touch 3G pictures and new iPod Nano 5G pictures revealed?

New iPod Touch 3G pictures and new iPod Nano 5G pictures revealed?

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, September 9, 2009 | 1:31 AM

Apple: New iPod Touch 3G

In a few hours Apple will be holding their September 9 event and announcing their new products. That doesn't stop other companies from leaking it before they do. Has the new iPod Touch 3G been revealed by Cygnett, an iPod & MP3 accessories store located in Australia? Look at the picture above and decide.

The picture Cygnett posted on their site shows an iPod Touch 3G with a camera and volume buttons on the right. While we already knew that the iPod Touch 3G is getting a camera, we did not know that it would have the volume up and down buttons like the iPhone does. If so, this is good news for iPod owners! I'm sure Apple will have other changes to the iPod Touch 3G as well.

The new iPod Nano 5th Generation is also on Cygnett. There doesn't seem to be any indication of a camera in the new iPod Nano as many people thought there would be, but you can take a look at the pictures on the Cygnett website. Whether or not Cygnett made this up, we will find out in a few hours. Stay tuned on QuickPWN.com, as we will be doing a live blog on Apple's event as soon as it starts (1:00 PM Est/10:00 AM Pacific).

Johnnybio
September 9, 2009 at 1:38 AM

Apple store is down! New iPods are coming!

September 9, 2009 at 1:54 AM

I don't think that's the new touch. It might just be the iPhone with photoshopped 2nd Gen touch parts. If you look at the Wi-Fi anntenae, there's a chrome outlining around it. But look at the volume controls. Chrome like the iPhone, but look closer. It has black plastic. Real or PS'd?

heartfailure
September 9, 2009 at 2:13 AM

I don't think the new iPod touch would have a silent switch (likw the one in the picture) and the current iPod touch does have side button volume control.

September 9, 2009 at 2:23 AM

...the case might be quite real, but the iTouch is most definately photo-shopped...(black & White back?? & chrome volume buttons... I dont think so LOL...just a iPhone hybrid) btw, volume rocker is present on the 2g touch too! Duh!!! But what is new is the extra button above the rocker...hmmmm

Scraggly
September 9, 2009 at 2:23 AM

"we did not know that it would have the volume up and down buttons like the iPhone does"

sorry if I'm being stupid , but does mean buttons similar to the iphone style or are they implying the new touch will have volume up/down buttons , 'cos my touch has always had volume up/down buttons

**NewIpodz**
September 9, 2009 at 3:09 AM

Yea iSpaghettiCa. I get what you mean if you look under the chrome case near the volume buttons you can see black plastic and why would there be a silent button on an itouch. Fake!!

Six Deaf Taxis
September 9, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Maybe the new button mutes the new microphone? In just 40 minutes we will know...

abhi
September 9, 2009 at 4:37 AM

forget the pic guys the new ipod is gonna be revealed in a few minutes.

Natthan
September 9, 2009 at 5:50 AM

Its got a cover on it durgghhh

Austin
September 10, 2009 at 4:02 AM

Yeah, well I'm dissapointed that the nano got a video recorder but not the iPod Touch! ERGGG I HATE APPLE

Martin
September 10, 2009 at 3:29 PM

I can't believe iPod touch 3G dosent have a camera!!!! But the nano has video recording! I hate apple!!! Put a camera on iPod touch that's the reason I was going to buy it but now I'm not!

September 13, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I think ipod touch 3g will have camera an record videos have some hope about this guys u know apple usually works underground with this new features and randomly realeases new models so try not to doubt apple

September 13, 2009 at 8:12 AM

That pic looks kinda real but maybe it is