Home » » HTC Touch Pro2 available on Verizon Wireless

HTC Touch Pro2 available on Verizon Wireless

Written By Unknown on Friday, September 11, 2009 | 5:48 AM

HTC Touch Pro2: Verizon Wireless

The HTC Touch Pro2 is now available on the Verizon Wireless website at www.verizonwireless.com. If you buy it online, you get an instant $100 rebate (no need to file a mail-in rebate). You can get it for $199.99 with a 2-year contract, $269.99 for  a 1-year contract, or $489.99 for a Month to Month price.

The key features of the HTC Touch Pro 2 include a  3.2 Megapixel camera, Bluetooth, and Visual Voice Mail. It has Windows Mobile 6.1 operating system, but I believe you can update to Windows Mobile 6.5 once it's released in October.

Mario
September 11, 2009 at 8:57 AM

looks gay

BPain
September 11, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Yet another iPhone clone.Lol.

maan_27
September 12, 2009 at 1:57 AM

HTC was sh!ty from the very begining......

BigRED
September 13, 2009 at 12:14 AM

We dont give a SH!T!!! Yea its pretty cool how QuickPWN is "Moving Forward...Advancing Technology News On The Net", but its visitors are 97.3% more concerned about how to get there iPhone/iPod Touch jailbroken on the most current OS. So when a new OS comes out, just keep us posted and up to date on it, like when is it going TBA. and please have your downloads tab updated. Theres nothing there! Inside the tab have a sub-tab for iPhone and iPod Touch OS, and the most current Redsn0w or Pwnage Tool.

Motoxrider365
September 13, 2009 at 4:22 AM

I agree! No one really gives a hoot what the hell palm is doing....since when was there a quickpwn program for palm pre or htc devices or blackberry uhhh never so either make a seperate site or stop posting this bull we don't care......and yeah ummm also fix the download tab like Bigred said cause if we actually still go to quickpwn we want to have the tools to jb our iPods/iPhone

Crack it
September 13, 2009 at 10:48 AM

isn't this a iPhone jailbreaking website???? 

maan_27
September 13, 2009 at 8:55 PM

Apprently the mods are trying to "EXPAND" their market! For what reason???
This was suppose to be a site dedicated to iphone & ipods, just like it used to be!
Get back on track!!!

vips
September 16, 2009 at 8:50 AM

is there anyway i can unlock verizon touch pro 2 so that i can use it on att or tmobile

eribodtech
October 18, 2009 at 8:03 PM

hello pls i need unlock code for my htcpro2 locked to verizon network any link pls i ve make payment to htc server code not found

Sam
November 8, 2009 at 3:39 PM

This is actually a great phone and I'm glad these guys are letting us know about phones more advanced than the iphone.

David Gourde
November 8, 2009 at 4:07 PM

Hey, cut it out dudes. Just unsubscribe from the mailing list then. I love everything related to the new tech about phone (dah!), not only MINE. And anyway, I'll surely buy an android in 2 and a half year (after my contract ends) instead of an iphone unless apple change a LOT of things. I'm all google calendar/mail/talk/etc, so why not getting an android phone? Well, right now it's the appstore, but in almost 3 years.. I almost stopped using my store, I use it only from times to time, and most of my app have an android version now. The only big downside of android is the music player.. But this will change in the next year. Still, apple might pop something super extreme, we'll see. Anyway, I love those news, that's the only reason I continue to read them. Cracking an iphone takes 2minutes, you don't need an email feed for that...

SAM
November 9, 2009 at 2:59 AM

If only there was a way to install android os on it the hard ware meets all the requirements to support andriod 2.0 someone should try to "jailbreak" it to let you install another os. Im no expert but it doesnt sound too impossible. Then this would be the best phone ever.