Home » » Buy the Palm Pre for $99!

Buy the Palm Pre for $99!

Written By Unknown on Sunday, July 26, 2009 | 9:25 AM

Best Buy retail stores are now selling the Palm Pre for $99 with a 2-year contract. With less than 2 months since it's launch, the Palm Pre already has a $100 price drop. We're not sure if this is a permanent price tag for the Palm Pre or a temporary one. If you want to get a Palm Pre, get it NOW from Best Buy!

Although the pricing on the Best Buy website still advertises the Palm Pre as $199.99 with a 2-year contract, you may want to call your local Best Buy store and check with them to see their price. I just called two local Best Buy stores and only one confirmed that I can buy the Palm Pre for $99.
bestbuy-pre

[via Engadget]

vc93956n
July 26, 2009 at 3:38 PM

I work for Best Buy. The Palm Pre is on sale THIS WEEK (07/26/09 -08/01/09) at ANY BestBuy or BestBuyMobile RETAIL LOCATION (aka NOT ONLINE) for $99 with a qualifying 2yr Upgrade or NEW 2yr Activation. (obviously on Sprint)

July 27, 2009 at 3:20 AM

it's ok i like it but im From Libya in North Africa and we dont have palm comany here and if the Shops Here will get it it will be so Expinsive so how can i get it like this price 99.99$$ :(( PLEASE TELL ME lol take care guys & thanks u

Rob
July 27, 2009 at 9:32 AM

It's a piece of shit even for 99 of you yank dollars smh plus you've got to have a 2 year contract for said piece if shit. LOL such an ugly phone *eye roll*

Tuon
July 27, 2009 at 1:55 PM

I don't know why we keep advertise this piece of crap phone in the iPhone community. It's so damn ugly in so many ways. So much for an iPhone killer. It's slow as hell and sprint is a piece of shit

Hector
July 27, 2009 at 4:34 PM

I bought one. And I just destroyed it

Motoxrider365
July 28, 2009 at 8:11 AM

I agree.....it's not even worth calling a paperweight...it's too friggin ugly....it's more worth a fun pos u can see what happens to when u run it over with ur car....that's about the only joy u will have in buying one

iPhone junkie
August 5, 2009 at 2:30 PM

When are people going to realize that, so far, the only thing that can beat an iPhone is a new iPhone!!! I mean, sure maybe one day some other phone company will outdo the iPhone and be the best, but that day is not today. The only thing that MAY come close to the great design and fast interface of an iPhone is the HTC Android.

adult
September 10, 2009 at 11:51 AM

grow up its a phone nobody is challenging your manhood with the pre

adult
September 10, 2009 at 11:53 AM

the iphone cant send or receive pic mail it is way slower than the pre, yes even your precious iphone 3gs. if apple was so awesome wouldnt they have multi-tasking?? lame

Shallah
September 15, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Lol it IS a piece of shit. I hate this phone. Thank GOD I'm only tryin it for 30days. I'm sending it back ASAP!!!!

Brian Sanders
December 30, 2009 at 2:17 PM

My 5th Palm Pre is not better that the 4 that came before it. I am tired of hearing "that's a known issue", as if Palm isn't responsible for fixing existing issues, but only introduces new alerts every couple of months.

I know of another known issue. Palm and Sprint now know that I want my money back for this piece of crap, and I intend to take some responsibility here. I promise that I WILL be implementing a fix for this 'known issue'.

darren
January 4, 2010 at 7:01 AM

this is the biggest piece of shit ive ever bought im on my 3rd one in less than 2 months!!! thanks sprint!!!