Home » » 3.0 BETA Jailbreak for iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 2

3.0 BETA Jailbreak for iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 2

Written By Hans Berger on Wednesday, April 1, 2009 | 3:54 PM

iPod Touch 3.0 jailbroken with Icy App

Any iPhone Devs want to jailbreak iPhone OS 3.0 Beta 2 software? Jailbreak 3.0 Beta 2 is out! This is an unofficial release and it's not created by the iPhone Dev Team. I know there are iPhone developers out there who want to upgrade to iPhone 3.0, iPod Touch 3.0, or iPhone 3G 3.0, but also want to keep their jailbreak.  The Russian hacker Vortex has once again released an unofficial jailbreak at iPhoneApps.ru. I tried it on my iPod Touch with firmware 3.0 beta 2 and it works! You can only jailbreak on the iPhone 3.0 Beta 2, iPhone 3G 3.0 beta 2, and iPod Touch 1st Gen beta 3.0. It's 3.2 MB only because it install's RiPDev's Icy program. Once you've jailbroken you need to open Icy, refresh all the sources and install OpenSSH to jailbreak. If you need any help please join the iPhone OS 3.0 forums and ask for help there. This is download is only for Windows users.

Note: This is BETA software, and some jailbroken apps may not work. Continue discussion in the iPhone OS 3.0 forum.

Follow @QuickPWN to stay up to date.

Source: iPhoneApps.ru

April 1, 2009 at 5:37 PM

already!?!?! G O D S.

April 1, 2009 at 5:44 PM

I can verify that it works just fine on my iPhone 3G. :-)

If you'd like the bundles yourself to fiddle with, I've extracted and uploaded them at http://sellingexpectations.com/2009/04/iphone-3-jailbreak/

Cheers!

April 1, 2009 at 8:43 PM

amazin i love it

April 1, 2009 at 9:10 PM

COOL, but please work with the Ipod touch 2g quickpwn, i've waited soo long!!!

April 2, 2009 at 9:41 AM

Awsomeee :D nice work , will this allow you to sync 3.0 beta with itunes too?

April 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Hey, are you guys having a Easter release of something....I don't know, maybe.......iPOD 2G QUICKPWN?!?!?! Please.....?

May 5, 2009 at 11:42 PM

did not work for my 3g

predator
May 30, 2009 at 9:22 PM

and the mac vers of quickpwn ? pls

That one guy
June 6, 2009 at 2:02 AM

Does it work for the super old iPhone...I mean the 4 gigabyte

QuickPWN
June 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM

@That one guy: It should work for all iPhones.

June 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM

i am new to the iphone, if i were to get the new iphone 3gs can it be jailbroken unlocked to any network, and apart from the camera,battery life,compass and voice commands,what else can it do? iphone 3g is also cheaper which i plan to get, but if the new iphone 3gs can be unlocked then i can wait for the launch date!

albert